• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

cut or uncut which is better

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I don't wanna sit here and give somewhat of an idea how many cocks I been fucked by sucked on and all the above because theres many cocks I sucked off that didn't fuck me--but its a high number but the thing is not a one of them has been uncut--that's right boys--all the cock I been with is cut cut cut--

so am I missing anything here?

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
I had both and there's not really a difference. Penis is penis.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
From medical reasons I'm cut since the age of 12. I think it looks good - but deep inside of myself I think how it would have been with.......??!!

Some say your glans will not be so sensitive. Perhaps it will be true. But I like so much too the foreskin of my BF. I like it to go with my tongue underneath his foreskin and he loves it.

Well it isn't possible with me - I have only a "naked sword"! -:)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
From medical reasons I'm cut since the age of 12.

Really!? I'm surprised about it. I always thought that the circumcision in Western Europe is mainly performed for religious reasons...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Really!? I'm surprised about it. I always thought that the circumcision in Western Europe is mainly performed for religious reasons...

No Haiducii there have been no religious reasons for my parents. But I have had a very bad phimosis. When I got a boner the glans couldn't get free and my penis has got a painful bend. As well, as the doctor said, it was bad because of the cleaning of the glans which wasn't really possible.
And as I have said it was really very often very painful for me. So my mom brought me to a doctor and "snap" the foreskin was history. It was at first a little bit painful but today all is ok and my BF likes my "lance".

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
No Haiducii there have been no religious reasons for my parents. But I have had a very bad phimosis. When I got a boner the glans couldn't get free and my penis has got a painful bend. As well, as the doctor said, it was bad because of the cleaning of the glans which wasn't really possible.
And as I have said it was really very often very painful for me. So my mom brought me to a doctor and "snap" the foreskin was history. It was at first a little bit painful but today all is ok and my BF likes my "lance".

Your story is just about the same as one of my best Swedish friends sons; his name is Johannes and he had to get circumcised when he was 16 - as far as I know it's comparatively unusual to get the circumcision at this late age. But I guess his phimosis was getting worse and worse. Today Johannes is 20 years old and a very handsome and healthy young man - and I wouldn't be too surprised if he got both girls and boys after his pecker...

So of course physicians in European countries will make a circumcision on clear individual medical indications - such as severe phimosis.

What's so strange and well night scary about the Anglophone world is the use of circumcision as a general routine procedure - with the true purpose of making boys stop wanking. This started about 1870 in Great Britain, disseminating this practice in other parts of the British Empire (Canada, Australia, New Zealand).

While British surgeons and physicians started retracting from the idea of the positive values of boy molesting just after 1945, the US became the new global stronghold for cutting off parts of the boys body.

Anyone who wants to dig deep into this bloody history I can recommend "A Surgical Temptation: The Demonization of the Forskin and the Rise of Circumcision in Britain" by historian of medicine Robert Darby, published in 2005.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
A very interesting post Gorgik9 (as ever from you!) I'll try to get the Darby-Book perhaps, if possible, in German. I'll try it and thank you for the hint.
But the circumcision in the age of 16 is really very late - but on the other hand it wasn't perhaps so severe in hin younger years.
For me it was horrible. I've got in this time my first little pubic hair (and I was very proud of it!) and I've had very often horny dreams or wet dreams - and that was very painful when I remember this time. I was nearly 13 when it happened. And that is too the reason why I don't like so much pics of cocks with phimosis. That's nothing stimulating for me - but only the feeling of unpleasant distress. Even wanking wasn't so enjoyable.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
A very interesting post Gorgik9 (as ever from you!) I'll try to get the Darby-Book perhaps, if possible, in German. I'll try it and thank you for the hint.
But the circumcision in the age of 16 is really very late - but on the other hand it wasn't perhaps so severe in hin younger years.
For me it was horrible. I've got in this time my first little pubic hair (and I was very proud of it!) and I've had very often horny dreams or wet dreams - and that was very painful when I remember this time. I was nearly 13 when it happened. And that is too the reason why I don't like so much pics of cocks with phimosis. That's nothing stimulating for me - but only the feeling of unpleasant distress. Even wanking wasn't so enjoyable.

Coming to think about it, Robert Darby got a very rich net resource which is totally free! Here's a link to his site "History of Circumcision": Anon URL

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow - thank you so much. I will read it. And of course I know that this little surgery was without any option and for me essential - I've had always the feeling something has been stolen from my body.
My boyfriend always is laughing about that and says he likes what he now can see. OK I like it too - buuuuut. Idiotic????

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I was already circumcised at my birth.
The doctor said to my parents that it was more hygienic.
I think it's great that they let it happen.

Jase

Reaction score
Personally, I don't have a preference on whether a guy is cut or uncut...
My boyfriend is cut and I'm uncut. I've noticed that my glans seem to be extremely more sensitive than his. Sometimes, too sensitive... good thing that I'm the bottom! LOL :devil:

clubinfernocgn

Reaction score
Never understood why this is such a big deal for some guys? Doesn't add, doesnt distract in my opinion.

dale72

Reaction score
If I'm turned on by a guy, I'm not fussed whether he is cut or uncut, but I have to admit that I love the smell of uncut cock -- not smegma lol, just the natural aroma of uncut cock...

wretch

Reaction score
I so love the look of a cut cock
That lovely mushroom head just makes my mouth water
From sac to shaft to his slit
Beautiful smooth and good to the last drop

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I so love the look of a cut cock
That lovely mushroom head just makes my mouth water
From sac to shaft to his slit