• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

sore balls

W

wardell

last night was the best jack off I have ever had I used the stop and go technique as well as one of ass toys and I came 4 times it was so intense but now my balls are sore and I was wondering what do I put on them to make them fill better heat or ice (poor guys they had quite a workout)

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Cold envelopes work wonders. At first something unpleasant, but with the time it becomes more pleasant

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Four times? I have never came four times... :(:p

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
what are Cold envelopes? I have never heard of that

Take a small towel, put it in an ice-cold water. Then wind it out and put it on your testicles. And you repeat that every few minutes. Always make sure that the water is freezing.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I have got off up to 6 to 7 times in one night--whether it be with a guy or jackin off I go as long he wants if he wants to keep going 7 times then so be it--balls are sore sometimes but its worth it hehe

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have got off up to 6 to 7 times in one night--whether it be with a guy or jackin off I go as long he wants if he wants to keep going 7 times then so be it--balls are sore sometimes but its worth it hehe

7 times??? Really??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
You must be a jerk- or fuck-master!!! :blushing:
I'm happy if I will get it for 3 times and the third one will be only some drops!
Do you need a break in between and how long are these breaks?
Sorry for my questions - but 7 times good shots - wow. I'm only interested. :blushing:

dragonscub

Reaction score
7 times??? Really??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Its unusual for sure, but it does happen.

As I've mentioned in other topics, my partner is one of those rare studs gifted with multi-orgasmic ability (and a huge cock- damn him!). At age 53, he still cums a minimum 3 times during every encounter, usually 4 or 5 times, if he's REALLY in the mood I can get him off 7 times in less than an hour. The first load primes the pump but doesn't feel orgasmic, the second load he feels a decent orgasm, on the third load he fully climaxes, four is just as good, at five or more he starts slowly winding down. I'm drowning in his cum by the third bj: the loads get larger and larger.

When we were first dating, that was novel and exciting, but 16 years later I do sometimes wish he would fully come on the first round like 99% of other men. Routinely giving three to five full-on blowjobs in rapid succession can be as tiresome as it is "hot", although his remarkable staying power is WONDERFUL on the rare occasions I can get him to fuck me (on our tenth anniversary he came inside me NINE times in less than an hour- our all time record).

Despite this virility, my guy is weirdly disinterested in sex most of the time. Even in his thirties, weeks would sometimes go by when I could tell he really wasn't into it (not that it stopped me: God didn't give him those gifts to be wasted, dammit). But when he does get in the mood, its Disneyland! ;)

He's never complained of sore balls afterward. But, I never "edge" him: if I feel he's ready to cum, I make him cum (since he can easily cum again within five minutes anyway, there's never any need to prolong matters). While "edging" can be fun, remember that "edging" is just a fancy word for giving yourself blue balls: a long period of stimulation without shooting a load puts tremendous strain on your testicles and prostate, resulting in sore (blue) balls. I experience that frequently, since I'm ridiculously attracted to my partner: I'm always turned on when he's around, often in situations where I can't have sex with him to relieve it. Gets damned annoying actually: finding someone who attracts you that extremely definitely has drawbacks.:(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Its unusual for sure, but it does happen.

As I've mentioned in other topics, my partner is one of those rare studs gifted with multi-orgasmic ability (and a huge cock- damn him!). At age 53, he still cums a minimum 3 times during every encounter, usually 4 or 5 times, if he's REALLY in the mood I can get him off 7 times in less than an hour. The first load primes the pump but doesn't feel orgasmic, the second load he feels a decent orgasm, on the third load he fully climaxes, four is just as good, at five or more he starts slowly winding down. I'm drowning in his cum by the third bj: the loads get larger and larger.

When we were first dating, that was novel and exciting, but 16 years later I do sometimes wish he would fully come on the first round like 99% of other men. Routinely giving three to five full-on blowjobs in rapid succession can be as tiresome as it is "hot", although his remarkable staying power is WONDERFUL on the rare occasions I can get him to fuck me (on our tenth anniversary he came inside me NINE times in less than an hour- our all time record).

Despite this virility, my guy is weirdly disinterested in sex most of the time. Even in his thirties, weeks would sometimes go by when I could tell he really wasn't into it (not that it stopped me: God didn't give him those gifts to be wasted, dammit). But when he does get in the mood, its Disneyland! ;)

He's never complained of sore balls afterward. But, I never "edge" him: if I feel he's ready to cum, I make him cum (since he can easily cum again within five minutes anyway, there's never any need to prolong matters). While "edging" can be fun, remember that "edging" is just a fancy word for giving yourself blue balls: a long period of stimulation without shooting a load puts tremendous strain on your testicles and prostate, resulting in sore (blue) balls. I experience that frequently, since I'm ridiculously attracted to my partner: I'm always turned on when he's around, often in situations where I can't have sex with him to relieve it. Gets damned annoying actually: finding someone who attracts you that extremely definitely has drawbacks.:(

Wow Dragonscub only wow. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Kev

Reaction score
Two a day at most. I simply can't enjoy cumming more than that