• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

dragonscub

Reaction score
Schitts Creek is one of the funniest sitcoms in years: I tuned in originally because I adore Catherine O'Hara, but the rest of the cast really grew on me. The series takes about half the first season to find its groove, then once it settles in its hysterical. If nothing else, the relationship that develops between O'Hara's snarky bisexual son and the droll girl who runs the motel office is fascinating. Two people who reluctantly, deeply connect because they know they're both in the wrong place at the wrong time and hate everybody else within 100 miles.

Speaking of sitcoms, I also just binge watched the first three seasons of "Younger" with some friends, and it was way better than I expected. This is the show about the 40 year old woman who passes herself off as a 26 y/o millennial to get a "Devil Wears Prada" job in publishing. Great character writing, and flawless chemistry between cast members. Nice camerawork, too: they shoot in some pretty cool Brooklyn locations.

Recently caught up with "Z", which features Christina Ricci as Zelda Fitzgerald. Fantastic period fashions and sets, Ricci is good, but the writing makes it a bore after the first few episodes. Should have been a one-season miniseries, but she's trying to drag it out for multiple seasons, and drag it does.

For another kind of drag, check out Louis Anderson playing Zach Galifianakis' mother in "Baskets". He's so completely submerged in the role that he's utterly believable as a woman, and the most compelling character on the show by far.

Most of the series I enjoy are dramas or sci-fi like "Humans", "Les Revenants", "Mad Men", "The Leftovers", "Masters Of Sex", "You, Me, And The Apocalypse", "Westworld" etc. But gotta shake things up with some laughs now and then: those dramas can get pretty dark.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just started BLUE BLOODS Season 5. We like it soooo much.

Jase

Reaction score
Power Rangers Ninja Steel...
They just added another ranger played by Jordi Webber (OMG, he's so beautiful! :heart:).

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

Legion Season 1 Episodes 1 to 5 :)

Its a shame they only made 8 Eps for the season which should of been 10 or 13 at least as i'm enjoying and loving the tv show so far, hopefully they make a 2nd season.

Anyways about to catch up and watch the next 2 episodes of the series before the finally next week.

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Grimm season 3.
This series getting good every season. And who can't swoon over David Giuntoli's charm!?

19013d4c3ceab8387411c118b5e7d237.jpg