• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Today in History.....

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 18th February

In 1978, Hawaii hosted the first Ironman Triathlon. 15 people came to Waikiki to take on the IRONMAN challenge. Prior to racing, each received three sheets of paper with a few rules and a course description. The last page read: "Swim 2.4 miles! Bike 112 miles! Run 26.2 miles! Brag for the rest of your life!"

35mondayma.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 19th February

In 2010, professional golfer Tiger Woods gives a televised news conference in which he apologizes for his marital infidelities and admits to “selfish” and “foolish” behavior: "I was unfaithful, I had affairs, I cheated and I am the only person to blame."

The world's number one golfer went to ground after his mystery car crash on November 27, 2009 which sparked lurid stories about his personal life. Woods has been struggling to save his marriage ever since, as multiple women emerged claiming they had affairs with him.

Four months later, in August, Woods and his wife officially divorced. Elin Nordegren, with whom Woods has two children, reportedly received a $100 million settlement.

1508211101.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
In 2010, professional golfer Tiger Woods gives a televised news conference in which he apologizes for his marital infidelities and admits to “selfish” and “foolish” behavior: "I was unfaithful, I had affairs, I cheated and I am the only person to blame."

The world's number one golfer went to ground after his mystery car crash on November 27, 2009 which sparked lurid stories about his personal life. Woods has been struggling to save his marriage ever since, as multiple women emerged claiming they had affairs with him.

Four months later, in August, Woods and his wife officially divorced. Elin Nordegren, with whom Woods has two children, reportedly received a $100 million settlement.

1508211101.jpg

Well despiccable me would have settled with fat Tigercock in my mouth five times a day ;)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 21st February

In 1948, the National Association for Stock Car Racing–or NASCAR, as it will come to be widely known–is officially incorporated. NASCAR racing will go on to become one of America’s most popular spectator sports, as well as a multi-billion-dollar industry. The driving force behind the establishment of NASCAR was William “Bill” France Sr. (1909-1992), a mechanic and auto-repair shop owner from Washington, DC. NASCAR held its first Strictly Stock race on June 19, 1949, at the Charlotte Speedway in North Carolina.

originmmm.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 25th February

In 2010, Apple announced that it had surpassed 10 billion song downloads from the iTunes Store. The 10 billionth song was "Guess Things Happen That Way" by Johnny Cash.

johnnycash.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 2nd March

In 1970, the Prime Minister of Rhodesia, Ian Smith, declared his country a republic, cutting its last link with the British Crown. The declaration was met with unanimous non-recognition worldwide, and countries began to shut down their consulates.

Mr. Smith said: "Today is not such a tremendous day for us Rhodesians. Our Independence Day is the great day.Rhodesia did not want to seize independence from Britain. It was forced upon us."

fgbysgb.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 5th March

In 1960, Cuban photographer Alberto Korda takes his iconic photograph of Marxist revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara. It was captured in Havana, Cuba, at a memorial service for victims of the La Coubre explosion.

heroico1.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 11th March

In 1851, Giuseppe Verdi's opera, Rigoletto, receives its premiere. Rigoletto is one of the most popular operas of all time. The piece was premiered at the Teatro La Fenice in Venice, Italy.

zrigoletto.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 14th March

In 1967, the body of President John F. Kennedy is moved to a spot just a few feet away from its original interment site at Arlington National Cemetery. The slain president had been assassinated more than three years earlier, on November 22, 1963.

Although JFK never specified where he wanted to be buried, most of his family and friends assumed he would have chosen a plot in his home state of Massachusetts.

William Taft is the only other president besides JFK interred at Arlington.

6066692745.jpg

Photo: JFK Grave, 1964

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 18th March

In 1990, the GDR (East Germany) held its first free and democratic parliamentary elections. Alliance for Germany, which supports Germany being reunified within the scope of the Basic Law, won the most votes (48 percent). The alliance was a coalition of opposition parties: the CDU (a former bloc party whose leading candidate was Lothar de Maizière), the German Social Union and the Democratic Awakening. Lothar de Maizière became prime minister of the GDR.

wahl.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 20th March

It's International Day Of Happiness! It’s a day to be happy, of course! A great reminder that we should always try do more of the things that make us and others happy! :)

Since 2013, the United Nations has celebrated the International Day of Happiness as a way to recognise the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 26th March

In 2000, Kevin Spacey won Oscar number 2 for Best Actor in a Leading Role for American Beauty (1999) at the 72nd annual Academy Awards ceremony at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, hosted by Billy Crystal.

tumblrnluw.jpg

All of the evening’s major awards went to American Beauty, a darkly humorous family drama directed by San Mendes. It was the first film for Mendes, a young Englishman known for his work directing for the stage, as well as for the screenwriter, Alan Ball, who had previously penned an off-Broadway play and written for sitcoms.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 29th March

In 1981, thousands of people have jogged through the normally quiet Sunday streets of the capital to compete in the first ever London marathon.

Pounding along the 26 mile (41.84 km) route from Greenwich Park, in south east London, to Buckingham Palace, 6,700 participants turned out in drizzle to complete the gruelling run.

The sportsmanship of the event was evident as American Dick Beardsley, 24, and Norwegian Inge Simonsen, 25, won the race crossing through the tape hand in hand after two hours, 11 minutes and 48 seconds.

73857622mm.jpg

Photo: First London Marathon in 1981

A mark of the success of that first London Marathon could be seen the following year when more than 90,000 people from across the world applied to take part. It is now an annual event with the number of participants now averaging more than 30,000.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today we celebrate the twentieth aniversity of the very first Teletubbies.
At least I am celebrating even if you are not.

Twenty fucking years, can you beleive it?
I still love Teletubbies, very much;
and the Teletubbies still love each other, very much.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 31st March

In 1918, the United States switch to DST for the first time. Most areas in the U.S. change the clocks twice a year. Exceptions include Hawaii and most of Arizona. The first country to ever use DST was Germany in 1916.

timechange.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 1st April

In 1984, Marvin Gaye was shot and killed by his own father at their house in the West Adams district of Los Angeles. Marvin Gaye’s brother, Frankie, who lived next door, and who held the legendary singer during his final minutes, later wrote in his memoir that Marvin Gaye’s final, disturbing statement was, “I got what I wanted….I couldn’t do it myself, so I made him do it.”

marvinegay.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On this day: 5th April

In 1984, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar scores the 31,420th point of his career, breaking the NBA’s all-time scoring record, which had been held by Wilt Chamberlain.

kareemm.jpg

In addition to his all-time scoring record, Abdul-Jabbar holds the league record for most minutes played (57,446). He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 1995.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
In 1984, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar scores the 31,420th point of his career, breaking the NBA’s all-time scoring record, which had been held by Wilt Chamberlain.

kareemm.jpg

In addition to his all-time scoring record, Abdul-Jabbar holds the league record for most minutes played (57,446). He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 1995.

WOW!!! That's a pair of loooooooooooooong legs :thumbs up:;)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
April 6 1917

The US entered the World War I 100 years ago today.

While it sounds monumental and game changing for a war that had been essentially in a stalemate for three years, there was one little detail that had to be worked out: The US didn't have much of an army. After the Civil War there wasn't that much call for one, aside from skirmishes with Mexico and Native American tribes. The whole army numbered just about 130,000.

That grew to 4 million by the time the new recruits sailed for Europe over a year later.

size0-army.mil-2008-10-21-053504.jpg

The US lost about 120 thousand men in the conflict - almost the size of the existing army when the war started.

Though compared to Europe, that was nothing. Nine million died in the war and almost twice as many were captured or wounded.

War is never something to celebrate. But it is something we should always remember - remember those who were lost, and remember the choices that led them there.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
size0-army.mil-2008-10-21-053504.jpg

War is never something to celebrate. But it is something we should always remember - remember those who were lost, and remember the choices that led them there.

Thank you for these wonderful and true words Topdog. Let us hope so much that all the people in power will think and act in the same way. :thinking: