• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The weekend part 3

curiousguy

Reaction score
It was still early afternoon and Ben and I were laying on the massive hotel suite bed, exhausted from the most intense fucking we had ever had together. Since we had just checked in and hadn't had lunch yet, I suggested we go grab a bite to eat. We got up and went to the master bathroom, which was the definition of luxury. Aside from the toilet room and the typical double sink and long countertop, there was a large shower room and another hot tub. There was even a large TV that you could watch while soaking in the hot tub. The best feature, though, was that the shower room and the hot tub also had tinted windows just like the bedroom, so you could have an amazing view while showering or soaking, but I was thinking more about what it was going to be like fucking in either room with a view like that. The thought perked up my cock a little bit, but it felt like my balls were drained of everything and needed a bit of time to recover. I looked over at Ben though, who was staring in amazement at the view, and saw that his cock was rock hard again. He was probably thinking the same thing I was.

I took his hand in mine, breaking his trance, and led him into the shower room. I turned on the water and it cascaded down from the ceiling onto our heads, and I pulled his head down to me for a kiss. We were making out and running our hands all over each other, and Ben slowly pushed me towards the window until my back and ass were pressed against it. He pulled his lips away from mine and I immediately put my hand on his cock, which was throbbing. One area along the window had a large bench area, and I walked over to it with his cock in my hand, forcing him to follow, though he wasn't resisting the idea. I sat down with my back to the window and took his cock into my mouth, licking around his head and playing with his balls before swallowing his shaft all the way down to the base. He moaned as I sucked him off from base back to tip, and as my lips pulled away his precum left a string connecting his cock to my lips. I stuck my tongue out to catch it, tasting the sweetness. I couldn't believe he still had more stored in his balls after that fucking he just gave me on the bed.

I looked up at him and told him to face fuck me while enjoying the view. He wasted no time as I leaned back until my head was against the window, shoving his cock in my mouth and thrusting back and forth. I thought I was done, but slowly my cock started to stiffen while he was fucking my mouth, and I started stroking it. He face fucked me for a few minutes, grunting with each thrust, and then he just stopped, pulled out and said, "You have to turn around and see this view. It feels so risqué, like we're fucking in public, and even though nobody can see us through the tint, just imagining that we're putting on a show is thrilling!"

I chuckled and said, "You just want to get at my ass again."

He smiled and said, "There's no reason why we both can't enjoy this view while we're fucking."

I turned around and bent over, placing my hands on the bench and Ben got behind me and leaned down and started rimming me. My cock was rock hard by then, and as soon as his tongue touch my hole I felt some precum ooze out of my cock. He lubed me up really nicely with saliva then I felt his mushroom head against my hole. He slid in easily, since we had just fucked less than an hour ago, and got into a nice, smooth rhythm of sliding in balls deep and then pulling out almost completely before sliding back in. I looked out the window while he fucked me, and felt the thrill that he was describing. I could see down to the beach, and there were people down there, and it felt like we were putting on a show for them. It wasn't long before we both forgot about the view and got lost in the pleasure of fucking, me moaning while feeling his long strokes and the familiar jolt of pleasure whenever his cock rubbed against my prostate, and him grunting with each stroke. He groaned loudly when I started tightening my sphincter as he pulled out, gripping his cock to let him know I wanted it inside me, and releasing my sphincter as he thrust inwards, letting him in me more easily. I could feel the pressure of my own orgasm building, and I told him I was going to cum soon. He leaned over and put his arms around my chest, then pulled me up so we were both standing, all the while thrusting in and out. He whispered in my ear that he was close too, and then he reached around my waist and took my cock in his hand. It only took a couple of strokes for me to explode, my cum splashing all over the window, and the pulsing of my ass muscles and prostate made Ben explode too, depositing his cum deep inside me. I always enjoy that familiar warmth when he cums inside me, and he knows it, so he rarely ever pulls out of me before he cums. We stood there panting, and my legs were quivering so much that Ben was holding me up with his arms wrapped around my chest. He gently kissed my neck and as he pulled his cock out of me I turned around and we kissed passionately.

After a few minutes, we surveyed the room. We both laughed at my cum splattered all over the window. Ben went to the window and started licking it off, which I found to be so hot. He always tells me he loves the way my cum tastes.

We finally got to the actual business of showering, taking pleasure in lathering soap over each other's bodies. He helped me clean out all of his cum that was oozing out of my hole, toweled dry, and went to change into some casual beach wear. As I was about to pull on underwear, he took it from me and said, "Babe, why make more work for me? Just go commando in your board shorts so I have easy access the next time we fuck." Then he slipped on his own board shorts, as usual without any underwear, lightly slapped my bare ass, and winked at me as he headed for the door. I quickly pulled on my own shorts and followed after him. We had fucked three times already, once at his house, and twice in our suite, and it wasn't even dark outside yet. I was starving from all the energy we had expended with each fuck, but I was also hungry for more of his cock...

TO BE CONTINUED...