• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Tonight's Dinner

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
So yeah, I decided to take my time on dinner. I initially had the burner on high when I put a little butter, some garlic and a half can of crushed tomatoes and about a tablespoon of black pepper in and let that stuff turn brown then I turned it down, added a little bit of water to make the whole mix liquidy again and simmered some steaks (a few sirloins and a ribeye) iin it for awhile. The end result was some pretty flavorful steaks that were cooked well but still moist and easy to cut. I served it with some green beans boiled with some black pepper thrown in and some cheap (I think Knorr) alfredo pasta.

Since I have enough steak left that I can't throw it away without feeling bad but not enough to pass off as dinner tomorrow, I think I'll get some sandwich loafs, some bellpepper and some mozzarella and hack the leftover steak up and do steak sandwiches tomorrow.

What was on your plate tonight?

Last edited:

Dugaas

Reaction score
making me hungry. I had pizza with lamb on it from a local pizza place. Its excellent, but probably not as good as yours.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I put some capers on pan with can tuna, seasoned it with salt and pepper and added lemon juice. At the same time boiled spaghetti, and when boiled, threw it all in the pan and mixed up with bit of rucola.

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Steak sandwiches. Shreded beef simmered with a little butter, a bit of garlic and diced up onion, mushroom and bellpepper. Also threw in a bit of black pepper. Served on a hoagie roll lightly toasted and with some havarti cheese melted on it Makeshift salad consisting mostly of romaine lettuce and Italian dressing on the side.

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
I wanted to try out a couple new recipes...
So, it was Bacon Wrapped Fillet Mignon, Bacon and Potato Roses, and a Spring Mix Salad.

Last edited:

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
^That sounds really good

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Linguine, topped with real heavy butter-cream Alfredo sauce (not that water and soy based store bought shit) and Cajun blackened grilled chicken.

I think I feel another heart-attack coming, lol...

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
^Ever try making your own alfredo sauce? I like to reduce some milk down to a really thick texture, throw in a little butter and some herbs (oregano, parsley, thyme, whatever's on hand), a dash of garlic and some parmesan.

Also, carbs can be a good thing if you're active enough.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Grilled salmon with much garlic, chili peppers and green beans and topped by some king prawns, along with potatoes with rosemary. As well a mixed salad only with oil and pepper. To drink a good dry red wine from France.

And because of the garlic there will be today no dessert of protein!!! -:)

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Tonight I had company over. Some old friends showed up with ribs and charcoal and asked if I was cool grilling it. So I got the grill fired up and grilled ribs tonight.

Jase

Reaction score
Today was Cajun Pork Chops and Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Parmigiano-Reggiano.

trencherman

Reaction score
Tonight I'm finishing off the third of the red snapper escabéche I had for the two previous nights.