• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Happy St Patrick's Day

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dia duit, to all the Irishmen! I hear the weather was pitiful on the island today, but that's just all the more reason to move the celebrations indoors. I know many hearts are still heavy thinking of the brave crew of the Irish Coast Guard helicopter that went down earlier in the week - but the little bit I saw on TV of parades in Cork and Limerick showed that they were being remembered.

So, raise a glass and toast all the brave Irish. My life is better for the many I have known.

IrishEyesCroppedSmaller.jpg

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Happy Paddys, boys.

I'm in Boston. We bring out the best and the stupidest in the Irish American strain.

There's always the big parade. Many years ago, gays tried to march and we were denied. The Supreme Court agreed. WTF???

Gay veterans have marched the past few years, but a little cabal denied them again this year.

The response was heartening. Every high visibility marcher pulled out. Every sponsor pulled out. Condemnation reigned down. It was the past against the present.

The present won.
Outvets will lead the parade, with their rainbow logo.

The parade is this Sunday. Gay Vets will lead. These are dark days in America, but we're not down for the count.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I never understood why anyone throwing a parade would exclude Gay participation! We've proven over and over again we know parades. What would Mardi Gras be without Gays? Or Carnival in Rio? We dress store windows with impeccable taste. We know fashion, style and how to have fun. Anyone with a brain would want us involved. I guess that explains it. Those who exclude us are brainless.

I'm happy to hear OutVets will not only be in the parade this Sunday but they will be leading it ... as it should be!

It's good to be Gay these days. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

#Amerca:heart:Gays

Oh, and "Sláinte"

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Um, topdog, post some more of that redheaded guy.

Also, to everyone I wish a happy belated St. Partrick's day. I hope it was good and that your weekend is better.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
St. Patrick ran the serpents out of Ireland. "Serpents" being a metaphor for pagans...

Anybody else see the irony of the Irish celebrating the oppression of religious freedom?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Um, topdog, post some more of that redheaded guy.

Also, to everyone I wish a happy belated St. Partrick's day. I hope it was good and that your weekend is better.

:agree:

I very much agree about the redhead :thumbs up: