• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Pictures Austin Null - Christian YouTuber

majax79

Reaction score
Apparently Mr. Null had an online relationship with a girl about a year ago and exchanged dirty videos with her. I've only been able to find pictures and Austin is getting those videos taken down as soon as anyone posts them. I can only find a couple of still frames on Tumblr.

I don't suppose anyone here has the vids?

tumblr_o0hsmur94_L1refanvo6_1280.jpg

ezekiel

Reaction score
That doesn't looks very christian to me :rofl:.

canuck21bc

Reaction score
Wasting his seed like that! tsk tsk. So much for the christian ideals towards procreation. Flushing all those potential souls.

imadorky

Reaction score
its worked now hehehe thank you

he got a really great lawyer damn, i only got his 3 videos, hey said that he made so many pictures, and there are 2 more videos, which is he is fingering his ass so fucking hot

tumblr_o0deblbwUo1th2edbo5_1280.jpg

IMG_3556-701885.JPG

IMG_3557-704904.JPG

IMG_3560-714245.JPG

he did hurting my cock today, damn

Last edited:

catchermatcher

Reaction score
Wow hot. Any more videos of him? Would love to see the one of him fingering. Thanks!

Last edited:

sniper90

Reaction score
Did the ass fingering video leak too? Thought only 3 did?