• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Now Finally the system is stable :)

That's great to hear! ;)

man Microsoft and HP need to get there bloody heads straight and keep doing quality check ups/tests with there file updates each time they release new ones instead of rushing them out to the general public, so that it doesn't cause problems like mine did for the 2nd and 3rd time.

I get the feeling that Microsoft has been laying off the wrong people, and importing the wrong people, to work on their OS. :thinking:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I still miss George Michael...

...two years after his death. :(

Praying for time, from the album Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1, is one of my absolute favorites of all time. Liam Gallagher once said this is up there with Lennon's Imagine. He's not wrong. This song completely changed my view of ''the Last Christmas'' guy. What a talent.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Black Panther Nominated For Best Picture Oscar

The first thing I thought was I hope it's a joke. :eek:

uepdjm2aazb21.jpg

This movie isn’t Oscar worthy, I’m sorry but it just isn’t. This movie doesn’t even deserve to be nominated. It’s a kids action movie. The only reasoning I can come up with is that it was political. To me Oscars has lost credibility...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
For the last day or two been loosing connection and getting the error message that says

"DNS server is not responding"

Tried changing to several free DNS server settings - Open; Google etc but no joy so flushed the DNS cache- still no improvement. Eventually had to get in contact with my internet provide call centre who checked the line and router and reset optimisation settings and although they said the tests didn't find any errors the connection does seem more stable ….. so far

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not sad, but I was very frustrated last night and again this morning due to the latest Win10 update. It kept failing to download/install yesterday and I think it was the 5th attempt before it succeeded. Then the fun started - I clicked on the "restart now" button to complete the installation, got the usual " installing underway, do not power off your computer. Your computer will switch off/reboot several times and the screen will go black " only to find it took over 4 hours to finalise and then today when I switched the laptop back on it took another 45/55mins with a "Please wait. Configuring your computer, do not switch off" before I got to my login screen. Then when I got back home from getting the bread and milk I turned the laptop back on again and had another 25mins of "configuring" before I could log in

I'm guessing it must be a pretty big update file in total, it looks like as well as the regular build; driver & security updates it has a Feature Update for phone and cloud access

Obviously it will depend on your internet connection speed and how powerful/fast your PC's processor is but be aware that this update could take some time.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
It happened what not should have happened! After her long fight against cancer my beloved mom died yesterday. The family seems to be transfixed to the spot. In my head everything is spinning. We have known that it will happen - but as it happened all of us were shocked.

Now all of us have to help my dad. He is totally devastated. Just in the moment he is not himself! Just now I have no more tears.

Perhaps this is not the right place to tell such a very personal story. But to write this here, will help me a little bit to overcome all my sadness. So please, forgive me to share so dark things with you.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
My dear friend this is dreadful news, even when you know it is coming. My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My dear friend, i feel with u, writing and talking about very sad things helps a lot.....:big hug:

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I believe it is absolutely not important how old a family member will be - if he has to go he will leave behind a great blank. Nevertheless both of us hope so very much that your dad will overcome this sepsis.

Dad and Mum will ever be the most important persons in a family. You don't know me or us personally and we don't know you personally. But here on GH we are also in a special way a FAMILY. And from this reason I can say that everyone here is a brother of you - and as brothers, all of us here, we will press our thumbs for your Dad's convalescence.

And for you in this moment a big hug. Love!!!

I rember well your consoling words from 2016 when my father died, now i can give them back to u, thx.....

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dearest Shelter, this is heartbreaking news. I remember, it seems like a lot of years ago now, when you spoke here of Moms diagnosis for the first time. Then I really believed that she would make a full recovery, most patients do, but not everyone can be lucky. Life is not that fair. I know what it's like now, my boyfriend's mother died 15 months ago. It was a day I had been dreading for years, my hands start to shake at the memory. But here we still are, we made it through and so will you. You have a husband who will never let you down, he will get you through this. A mother's last thoughts are for the future of her children when she is no longer there to help them. As long as she knew that you, her beautiful boy, had a special man to keep him safe, to do the job she used to do, then I believe that she can go on her final journey with her mind at ease. At least that is the way I prepared for the inevitable in our case.
But for your poor dad, its going to be a long painful grieving process. Normaly I have little respect for religious ministers, but the one thing they are particularly good at is in consoling the bereaved. Is there someone from the church who can come out and talk to him?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Shelter, I am terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. May my condolences bring you consolation and peace during this painful time.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Shelter, dearest friend from Berlin, I'm actually ashamed that I haven't written this until today - two days after your post. Shame on myself...

My condolences, hoping that you can find some consolation in the knowledge that you have people from all over Europe thinking about you and your family.

My dear young friend, so sad and devastated right now: Oh, how much I wish I could at least give you a big, big, big hug!!!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello dearest friends out there,
thank you sooooo very much for your words of condolence and consolation. Every word from you is like a soothing hand on my shoulder. The first shock is over - but my brain thinks: Come off it!!!!

But the worst is in the moment my dad! My siblings and I we are really worried about him. Just now he is not the Dad and we his children - but he is the child and we have to say what he has to do now. The worst will be the oncoming funeral. If this horrible day is survived, I hope so much we can climb up the hill again.

In this moment, thanks to the Lord, I'm happy and proud to have my dearest partner, boyfriend and loving man at my side. He is really a very helpful crutch for me in these days. And once more: thank you so much for your kind words - they have been really very helpful. Thank you!!!

Last edited:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Your Dad has suffered a great loss, Shelter, but he you and your siblings to help him.
It is one of the most satisfying things you can do. To help those you love when they need you.
He is lucky to have you by his side.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I understand the sense of dread that precedes the funeral, thats what we were feeling last year. There is so much that could go wrong. But it won't. Everyone knows their job, nothing will go wrong. Lots of the people we were dealing with were naturaly on the conservative side, but they all accepted us as the lead couple, a same sex couple, without any need to explain. Every person we had to deal with was as kind as they could possibly be. Nothing can take away the painful sadness of the day but you do not need to fear it, the worst part is already over.