• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Playstation 4 or Xbox One?

havocs

Reaction score
Some games are made for the consoles and port poorly to the PC. Ive always been a PS fan and have a PS4. When I initially made my decision (between PS or XB) I looked at the exclusives, PS had more of what I wanted to play so I went that route. I would do that again and look at what your friends have.

milleroo

Reaction score
I got an xbox because that's what all my friends were getting, but I would have bought a ps4 otherwise

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
had an Xbox original, then upgraded to Xbox 360, i don't plan to upgrade again to Xbox One, as i got a PS4 instead :) however i still have an original PS1 console too, wish they made a Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot to PS4, those two games were my fav on PSone. :hug:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
xbox1 or ps4

I never once suffered any ring of death on any playstion console now the xbox 360 I had 2 with rrod

ps4 by far has more exclusive games

Just wanna share, I dont have both consoles (when they would release the slim type,that is, I think is much more stable rather than the first,as always,to have their console be on trial-and-error) but based on the reviews,this is what ive observed

ps4 = BLOD (Blue Light of Death;same as ps3's YLOD-yellow light of death)
xbox one = Broken Disc Drive

bottomline: try to get the next release on consoles... that is,If your willing to wait for that long.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I own 4 keys to a game called max curse of the brotherhood.. for xbox one message me i'll give you a key --bought 10 for myself and friends but 4 friends bought theirs but sold their xbox one..so I need to get rid of theses keys..no scam no hoax..just need get them used since they didnt

noname

Reaction score
PS4. Just think of how much you save on batteries alone

lhardwick69

Reaction score
as of right now I own the ps4 pro ps3 xbox one xbox 360 Nintendo switch ps vita and the 3ds

I bought the ps4 when came out sony tends to have more games I wanna play from the god of war games on ps3 the last of us --last guardian(not best game in world but still fun)-- and then I own the ps vr and this is what going to change gaming---play a few games on it especially resident evil 7 without the vr and then with it you will want vr to becomes the standard for gaming its so sweet--
the main games I play on xbox one are the ones not on ps4--mainly killer instinct--I love that fighting game--love the combo system in that game--other than that not many games I wanna play on it--not much of a halo fan or gears of war--even though I bought gow4 and wasn't impressed with it at all-

Nintendo switch--this is where Nintendo needs to wake up and start paying out money to get games onto its new system--I bought this game system to play the new Zelda game and now seeing that games left and right aren't coming to this system and to beat that--one game called rime is 40 bucks on it versus 30 bucks on ps4 so that's detoured me buying it for the switch--sure I can play it on the go on the switch but its not worth 10 bucks more to do so

right nowi am waiting for farpoint with the gun adapter other than that playing nier automota on ps4

Last edited:

Warnerwat

Reaction score
Playstation 4 or Xbox One

Looking for a partner to start on a new server on Xbox one, know a little about the game LVL 50 message gamertag: predadorsoul9999 "predador" not misspelled

HenryHig

Reaction score
Playstation 4 or Xbox One

I would definitely check this out.

Any plans for iOS-style touchscreen controls using the Wii U gamepad?