• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

If you could only play ONE video game?

dismal

Reaction score
At the moment, i'd have to choose between Return To Castle Wolfenstein + Enemy Territory and Chicken Invaders 2 :D.

SophieSweets

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Chaos on the Spectrum 48K (at the risk of revealing my age)
I literally cannot get bored of it...

If I wanted to feign youth I'd say GTA4... but my heart goes with the speccy!

cybershyguy29

Reaction score
For me, its Resident Evil 4. I love the male character there: Leon Kennedy. :pP:pP:pP

Deez

Reaction score
i would think everyone would pick a RPG but for me itd either be Fallout New Vegas or nba 2k11

orlo

Reaction score
Civilization3 with the extensions; turn-based, so no manic bashing of the keyboard for the slower-witted like me. And even though its old, there's still an amazing variety of mods on civfanatics.

OceanJeff37

Reaction score
pikmin ( nintendo gamecube ) of course i wish it could be pikmin and pikmin 2...

:) jeff c

L

loveless92

This is tough. So many games....
Beyond Castle Wolfenstein.
Classic, very old - C64/DOS game, but it's a roguelike game, so it's never the same and even though I may quit do to it being too difficult, I always come back for more with a smile on my face.

senpai74

Streamer
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts on PS2. It has a great soundtrack and is a fun game to play that I was never able to finish.

Salome

Reaction score
...that's just to hard to decide. You masochist.

Stratos747

Reaction score
If i have to choose , it would be the sims 3 and the expansions. You can do so many things , you cannot be bored .

AlexxAplin

Reaction score
I would have to say..Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or IX, simply because i can play any of them, finish them over and over and never get tired of them, any of the KH games would work too (other than Chain of Memories or Coded, ehhh they were mediocre at best)

L

loveless92

I change my mind, Beyond Castle Wolfenstein would just piss me off.
Uhhhhhh.... hmmmmmmm....
Perhaps System Shock 2.

perrymason12

Reaction score
Hard choice...If MMORPs are an option i would choose that because the game play would be relay long. For a single system game it would be Shadow Hearts Covenant for PS2

f0277

Reaction score
black ops, little big planet, dead spaces, one of the left 4 deads

then id probably swim over to one of these other guys islands and try to trade my game for theirs

lol