• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Yves RENIER - French Actor (1942)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Polikalepo KEFU - Tongan LGBTIQ rights Activist (1980)

(Murdered -Guess Why ! ? )​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Marc DUDICOURT - French comedian (1932)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Paulo GUSTAVO - Brazilian Actor and TV presenter (1978)
(Covid-19)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Vivek YADAV - Indian Cricketer (1984)
(Covid-19)​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

c13OH5v4_t.jpg

Paul VAN DOREN (1930)
US Founder of Vans Shoes

Maybe this is too parochial, but Paul (top right in the photo) with his brother James started Vans Shoes, about 15 minutes away from my childhood home in 1966. Immediately their deck shoes became must-have's in the Southern California surfer community. I remember for costumes in several talent shows growing up my mother would take the material she was sewing over to the Vans factory and they would make custom shoes for our costumes. Tragically the original factory burnt down in a fire you could see for miles (black smoke billowing out from all that rubber) - but they rebuilt, and later sold the company. The brand and the shoes are still being made and are still popular in the surfing and boating set.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Colt BRENNAN - American Football Player (1983)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Tony ARMATRADING - British Actor (1961)
(Notting Hill - NCIS)​

ezekiel

Reaction score
I remember I first saw him in MissionaryBoyz and I liked him immediately. Not just because he is incredibly cute and sexy (those eyes, those freckles...) but also because he seemed to be a great boy, you can immediately see that.
I was shocked to read about his death. 22, that's so young. And he always seemed so genuinely happy, joyful.

Today I also learned of the passing of Ryan Fields from BrokeStraightBoys, last month. I still remember Tyler White... So many
young guys, dying just like that. That's scary, terrifying, and very sad.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

JMo714Cb_t.jpg

Charles GRODIN (1935)
US Comic Actor, Writer, TV Host

Grodin was popular in the 1970s for his roles in The Heartbreak Kid, Heaven Can Wait and Catch-22. He later hosted a talk show and did political commentary, before coming back to acting in the last few years with supporting parts on TV shows.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Nicolas KER - French Singer (1970)
He was the lead singer of the french pop band Poni Hoax

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Kevin Nascimento Bueno known as MC KEVIN - Brazilian Singer (1998)
(Fall from his 5th floor hotel room)​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

jbgeZL3k_t.jpg

Kay LAHUSEN (1930)
US Photographer, Writer and LGBT Activist

Kay Lausen, along with her late partner Barbara Gittings, was a pioneer of gay rights in pre-Stonewall 1960s. She was the first openly gay photojournalist, and publicly marched for rights in Philadelphia and Washington DC beginning in 1966. She founded the Gay Activists Alliance (GAA). Under the pseudonym Kay Tobin, she co-wrote a 1972 book, “The Gay Crusaders,” which profiled the movement’s early leaders.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

cKoN5uZw_t.jpg

Gavin MACLEOD (1931)
US Comic Actor

MacLeod was famous for his roles on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Love Boat.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

wXumYYOH_t.jpeg

B.J. Thomas (1942)
US Singer

Thomas skyrocketed to fame in 1969 singing the Academy Award winning song from Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid, “Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head”, and then went on to have multiple hits in the 1970s.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

ilxQqocR_t.jpg

Paul Soles (1930)
Canadian Actor and Voice Artist

Soles was the voice of Spiderman in the original cartoon series, as well as Hermey the Elf in the 1964 Rudolph The Red-Nosed Raindeer animated TV special.