• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Onlookers Use Force to Subdue Homophobic Bully After Rant Gets Physica

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Onlookers Use Force to Subdue Homophobic Bully After Rant Gets Physical
Yahoo News | By Emily Scharnhorst | October 26 2014 3:45pm EDT

Passengers at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport took action against an out-of-control man on Oct. 23 after he lashed out with verbal and physical abuse against another traveler.

Andrew Kennedy, who was waiting to board a flight with his brother, immediately began filming when he noticed the initial argument between the two men.

WFAA, the local ABC affiliate, reported that the incident started because the victim was wearing a pink shirt.

In the video, we see an onlooker in a black cowboy hat step up in defense of the bullied passenger. The situation quickly escalates from verbal abuse to physical violence as kicks are thrown.

A swarm of additional bystanders immediately pounce on top of the attacker and take him to the ground. Airport security arrives, and the man is apprehended.

Later, Kennedy turned the camera to his brother, Neal, for a reaction. "We saw a very troubled man. We hope that he was under the influence of some kind of substance … Because if he wasn't and that's his true personality, then he's going to have a long road in front of him," Neal Kennedy said.

The brothers had a feeling that the action they caught on camera would go viral, and they were right. There have been nearly 1.6 million views of the incident so far.

The video serves as a reminder that those cameras on our phones can be very powerful tools against hate.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Let me get this straight - this fuckwit tried beat someone for wearing pink?

I never wear pink and I am gay, and I know a lot of straight people who do wear pink. A pink shirt is a pretty shitty gaydar!

B.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The other side of the coin are those incidents when nobody helps the victim because they don't want to miss any of the action on their video recording.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I've watched this video a few times and I noticed some peculiarities. The person recording the event seems to know in advance the best vantage point to make a recording.

The recording starts and we see the 'victim' at the counter. The antagonist makes a couple of what appear to be playful gestures. Someone out of frame apparently gets the attention of the man with the problem who then steps away from the 'victim' who follows him as the camera pans right. I have to say that was pretty good direction for a staged fight scene.

It may be the cameraman and his 'brother' knew what was about to happen. The victim seemed to antagonize a man who was obviously in an altered state of mind for whatever reason.

The altercation may have started elsewhere and the cameraman had followed the action to get it on camera. It looked staged to me for some reason. P

People drink too much at airports sometimes. Maybe the scene started in one of the bars nearby and the cameraman followed them knowing what was going down. It's all a little suspect in my mind.

It could be my imagination but my 'spidey-sense' tingles each time I watch it.

;)

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've watched this video a few times and I noticed some peculiarities. The person recording the event seems to know in advance the best vantage point to make a recording.

The recording starts and we see the 'victim' at the counter. The antagonist makes a couple of what appear to be playful gestures. Someone out of frame apparently gets the attention of the man with the problem who then steps away from the 'victim' who follows him as the camera pans right. I have to say that was pretty good direction for a staged fight scene.

It may be the cameraman and his 'brother' knew what was about to happen. The victim seemed to antagonize a man who was obviously in an altered state of mind for whatever reason.

The altercation may have started elsewhere and the cameraman had followed the action to get it on camera. It looked staged to me for some reason. P

People drink too much at airports sometimes. Maybe the scene started in one of the bars nearby and the cameraman followed them knowing what was going down. It's all a little suspect in my mind.

It could be my imagination but my 'spidey-sense' tingles each time I watch it.

;)

Or has found the right place at the right time.
I am passionate about photography and I must confess that often from clicks unexpected, come out best things.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
In America October is "Breast Cancer Awareness" month. Many men wear pink as a show of support...

noiraud

Reaction score
I wonder why YouTube now reports the video has been taken down by the user...:?

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know why Youtube deleted the video but several possible reasons come to mind.

The TSA had it taken down because it showed how ineffective, oblivious and incompetent the knuckle-dragging, barely able to spell their own names 3 TSA employees who were standing within arms reach of the situation were. Civilians standing around were the ones that subdued the inebriated assailant not the TSA goons. Have any of you ever gone through the TSA 'Airport Security' system? The DHS (Dept of Homeland Security) is a farce. A joke. A bunch of monkeys with guns.

Another possible reason is the 'victim' requested it to be deleted. It doesn't take a for Youtube to delete things anymore. All you have to do is lodged a complaint claiming some ownership rights or report it for violence or abuse. It doesn't take much.

One more reason is the guy who made the video realized he had opened a can of worms. After the video went viral there is no telling how much negative attention he received. He did show his "brother's" face near the end of the video. I thought that was kinda dumb when I saw it.

My favorite possible reason is the TSA trying to cover up their gang of monkeys incompetence... :)

Last edited:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I did wonder if the dopey airport security was the norm, in Heathrow he would have been tasting the floor polish in seconds. My guess is that there is a prosecution pending so the film had to go to avoid influencing the jury.