• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Poll: Where Do You Cruise For Sex?

Where Do You Cruise For Sex?

• Bathhouses

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Gyms

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubs And Bars

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Social Events

• Strip Clubs

• Sex Parties

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • School

• Workplace

• Gay Prides/Events

• Total voters

trinibiguy

Reaction score
eq9dts.jpg

Cruising for sex, or cruising, is walking or driving about a locality in search of a sex partner, usually of the anonymous, casual, one-time variety. The term is also used when technology is used to find casual sex, such as using an Internet site or a social app.

Where do you cruise for sex? Take the poll!

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Using technology ins't on the options, if I'm seeing right with my tired eyes?:p But yeah, Grindr etc. So easy and lazy way to find casual sexxx.

O

OLMPKY

I CANNOT do this around this town lol. I WILL get shot or beat up.

H

HustleMe15

I used to cruise around the hotels downtown or near the convention center when there was an event going on. Had my little hangout area in town where you could approach me. Sex parties are always fun because you get to have sex and meet new people. Been to a couple bath houses too. Those are pretty hot.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
All of the cruisey beaches and spots here have been closed by the police so all I have is a bath house, a clothing optional bar, and a leather club.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Mostly my gym and its steam room/sauna....but i see mostly too old obese men or ppl that dont attract me. Best part is seeing the lifeguards (my gym has an olympic pool) showering. Thats a great reward and as part of the staff theyre always nice to you ;)

juancamilogo

Reaction score
I'm probably doing too much/too often. I go to the gym's sauna every time that i go there and sometimes stuff happens. it's become quite easy. Also, I work in an international airport and the bathrooms there seem to be so cruisy all the time, so, sometimes i get out of work just to go and see... i think i have a problem :p

jnnyht

Reaction score
I like going to bathhouses when out of town

majax79

Reaction score
In this day and age of the internet, I don't see the point of going to any cruising place. It can all be done online now.