• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Hmmmm Justin Bieber

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
He getting better and better look at that bumble butt :blushing:

181889543f74ec9934a38f3c5894ea21aa7609b6.jpg

181889537784a88a2e97feb06af60f07dc3254d9.jpg

LPfan

Reaction score
He does have a beautiful body, which I'm alil jealous of, but IDK if I hate him or his attitude. He's such an attention whore.

dorodoro

Reaction score
Serenading his GRANDMA in the nude...tells everything you need to know about him

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
He does have a beautiful body, which I'm alil jealous of, but IDK if I hate him or his attitude. He's such an attention whore.

I like his body too, he should join HELIX STUDIOS :thumbs up:

flesh84

Reaction score
I wanna lick his body !

0811-justin-biever-article-wm-naked-tmz-5.jpg

0811-justin-biever-article-wm-naked-tmz-6.jpg

Last edited:

lunita

Reaction score
Can't we just send him into space and be done with it??? I don't know who is worse, him, the Kardashian whores or Snooky...

ezekiel

Reaction score
I don't like his attitude but he is kinda hot. How i'd like to be this guitar.

bwonderrednow

Reaction score

A beautiful body? Are you fat? He's skin and bones. He literally has no ass. No chest. No thigh muscles. Very child like body. He did himself a favor by bulking up.

JB is not an ugly boy, but for me he has no sex appeal.

Last edited:

dorodoro

Reaction score
A beautiful body? Are you fat? He's skin and bones. He literally has no ass. No chest. No thigh muscles. Very child like body. He did himself a favor by bulking up.

JB is not an ugly boy, but for me he has no sex appeal.

IA, lily white pancake ass. Justin Beiber just don't have sex appeal at all. He still looks like a little boy.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I like his body too, he should join HELIX STUDIOS :thumbs up:

I was thinking more like Raging Stallion, Brutal Tops, Straight Hell, or Macho Fucker. Someplace where they'd fuck that attitude right out of him...

carsonjl

Reaction score
The Jesus tattoo looks like he's staring at his butt : p

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score

I was thinking more like Raging Stallion, Brutal Tops, Straight Hell, or Macho Fucker. Someplace where they'd fuck that attitude right out of him...

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

you´re talking about of a kind of exorcism :rofl::rofl::rofl:;)

i am willing to do the job :rofl:
maybe he´ll have some probs to walk after,but he can ride :rofl::rofl::rofl:

flesh84

Reaction score
Justin Bieber puts iphone in his pants - Believe Tour Newark NJ

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
Justin Bieber puts iphone in his pants - Believe Tour Newark NJ

I hate the way he wearing his pant.

why he has to wear it like that and carry it all the time, it doesn't look even cool.

flesh84

Reaction score
Facesitting ........ please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

casperfan

Reaction score
He does have a lovely little bum! Pert small and round-just lovely!