• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
No sign of Spring yet - this bloody cold winter continues:(:(:(:(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

The horrible same here in Germany. And the weather forecast says it will be colder in the next days. The so called "Russian Whip" as the call it in our papers and radio. :p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The horrible same here in Germany. And the weather forecast says it will be colder in the next days. The so called "Russian Whip" as the call it in our papers and radio. :p

Ours have called it "The Beast From The East" and forecasters talking of Thursday being -8 but with strong winds of 45mph (75kph) they say it will feel like -17 X_X

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Better days are coming for you ;)

springzlz.jpg

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Would love to have these in my collection, as they will be one of my Grails just like this one i have >
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

^ but unfortunately i won't able to get these as they not available to purchase online (Which sucks) but at an special Marvel event happening at Federation Square in Melbourne this weekend :(

And Summer has officially ended here in OZ :( (Hate winter) although its still warm and hot its only just a matter of time that it will disappear from us for awhile. :hug:

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Shape of Water won Oscar for Best Picture

Beauty and beast won Oscar for Best Picture. Ops, my mistake The Shape of Water! It has beautiful visuals and the acting is good but the story is not original...

The Shape of Water is shaped as a passionate ode to cinema - the heroine lives above a vintage movie theatre - and Hollywood likes nothing than better to see its own mythos reflected onscreen.

btw, South park did it better :D

southpjmj.gif

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
And again I'm ill - since the night of yesterday I've got a flu. I have hoped so much that it will not catch me. This shit is here just in the moment a real epidemic. I couldn't believe that I would have soooo much snot in my nose! -:) But nevertheless I'll really feel very, very bad. And so I have had only a short glance here on GH and will go at once again into my bed.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Shelter : Well I don't want to depress you even more but IF it is the same strain that we have here in UK you will suffer strongly for about 4 days BUT the cough and sneezing could last up to 2 weeks more.... That is what happened to me and several others I know who caught it~X(~X(X_XX_X I hope it's a different one and you get well soon!....do what I did and use it as an excuse to have a brandy as a nightcap!;);)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
And again I'm ill - since the night of yesterday I've got a flu. I have hoped so much that it will not catch me. This shit is here just in the moment a real epidemic. I couldn't believe that I would have soooo much snot in my nose! -:) But nevertheless I'll really feel very, very bad. And so I have had only a short glance here on GH and will go at once again into my bed.

I suffered the flu for 2 weeks in November even though I had taken the flu vaccine a month earlier. My Dr. said the vaccine was ineffective this season. They had expected a different strain and had bet on the wrong one. To make it even worse I caught it again in January. Clearly a virulent strain this season. Expect a 2 week duration.

trencherman

Reaction score

Ricola either in the form of candy or hot beverage takes the edge off flu pain and suffering for me. Might work for you too.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you for all your good wishes. I'm really happy about it and it will give me strength.
But the coughing really is horrible. My BF has left our bedroom because he cannot sleep!
And you really think it will last 2 or three weeks? OMG!!!!!

@W!nston: Hi dear friend what you are telling from the vaccine I've heard here too. And as I can see this is a world wide thing now.

@Trencherman: I think you will be right my BF will buy for me some bags of riccola.

And Slimjim your good advice with the Brandy I've just done. But I think I have to empty the whole bottle to sleep like a baby. -:)

Once more my very thanks for your sympathy. And now again bed-time!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you for all your good wishes. I'm really happy about it and it will give me strength.
But the coughing really is horrible. My BF has left our bedroom because he cannot sleep!
And you really think it will last 2 or three weeks? OMG!!!!!

@W!nston: Hi dear friend what you are telling from the vaccine I've heard here too. And as I can see this is a world wide thing now.

@Trencherman: I think you will be right my BF will buy for me some bags of riccola.

And Slimjim your good advice with the Brandy I've just done. But I think I have to empty the whole bottle to sleep like a baby. -:)

Once more my very thanks for your sympathy. And now again bed-time!

I'm so sorry for you: bad cold or influensa with persistent coughing can be absolutely awful X_X:(

It's bad enough if you cough so hard your BF can't sleep, but I tell you it can get worse - the kind of cough when the coughing attack starts precisely when you lay down your head to try to sleep, that's really awful!

But there are pretty efficient coughing medications; if you get this extremely irritating type of cough, you should try a medicine called "Noskapin" (at least that's what its called in Sweden) at your pharmacy!

trencherman

Reaction score
The state of the nation.... very sad

There is a wise reason (and a big interdict specified in the rules for members) on why we avoid political discussion in this here forum and instead opt to bury our heads in the sandy shoal of smut; political and religious discussions soon flare up into “the little rift within the lute, that by the by will make the music mute, and ever widening slowly silence all.” Tennyson

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The bad flu holds me in its claws. I'm soooo weak at the moment like a man from 80. Totally without any appetite. Coughing like a watchdog! And nothing what you can do against it. The Doctor said to me: that's something I've to go through with patience. This is rerally horrible. Some hospitals here freeze on admissions because their own personal is ill. Bus-lines and trains have problems because the personal is ill.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The weather is due to take a nose-dive during the weekend with a return to sub-zero temperatures and a few hours of snowfall X_XX_X:(:(

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The bad flu holds me in its claws. I'm soooo weak at the moment like a man from 80. Totally without any appetite. Coughing like a watchdog! And nothing what you can do against it. The Doctor said to me: that's something I've to go through with patience. This is rerally horrible. Some hospitals here freeze on admissions because their own personal is ill. Bus-lines and trains have problems because the personal is ill.

It should pass after 2 weeks. But there is a chance you could become infected again like I was. So try to avoid that by wearing a paper surgical mask on your face and carry hand sanitizer everywhere and keep your hands clean and don’t touch your mouth or face with hands etc - I wish I had been more careful!

trencherman

Reaction score
My over 20 year old olive field jacket style winter coat was stolen while I was working out in the gym. Because of its age, some parts of the lining was beginning to come loose in the sleeves and I was already considering getting a new one for next winter. I thought it was mostly the violation that offended me but when I recalled finding it and picking it up from a clearance rack at Neiman Marcus one day after Christmas a long time ago, intense sadness suddenly descended on me.