• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Neviditelní or The Invisibles : Set in Prague this quirky surreal comedy fantasy drama series from the Czech republic is about the Nix, a near human species who live and work as normal but are able to breathe underwater... they mainly eat raw fish; mould and frogs and worship John the Baptist ... "all hail the salmon!":rofl::rofl:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
mon-2-600x362.jpg

mon-1-600x369.jpg

nrk_monster_ep.1_d.09.10.2017.jpg

aup8-95L71d07_68sB8qmw37mVtVGMNTJ_4gp_trcj9A

Jakob Oftebro

The Norwegian crime series Monster has been picked up around the world, the Nordisk Film & TV Fond reports.

The series stars Norwegian actor Jakob Oftebro as Joel Dreyer, an opportunistic career hunter and special investigator who is sent to northern Norway to solve a murder case. In the new environment, he finds himself like a fish out of water, and his arrogance and lack of social skills lead him to make some fatal mistakes. Monster is a character-driven drama that blends elements of spirituality and brutality in a world where nature is ruthless.

Monster was created by head-writer Hans Christian Storrøsten and director Anne Sewitsky (Happy, Happy), with Jørgen Johansson (The Bridge, Borgen) as lead cinematographer.

Starz in the US has picked up the series, and now the series has also been picked up by Canal Plus in France, SBS in Australia, Viacom’s new Russian channel Spike, Lumiere in Benelux, and Viaplay for Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, making it the first NRK drama acquisition for the Nordic streaming platform.

Monster will air on the Scandinavian channels NRK, DR and SVT in October. The series just won the European Script Award.

Pick of the day: Monster, SBS On Demand.

There is something remarkable about a series so visually unprepossessing, but which nonetheless successfully seduces its audience. Monster is the latest and one of the most hypnotic Nordic-noir series to arrive on SBS On Demand.

Set in northern Norway, Monster centres on Hedda, played by Ingvild Holthe Bygdnes. Hedda had moved south to pursue a career as a policewoman, but has returned home to care for her ailing father. While she is relatively unglamorous, the town and the former school friends she left behind are decidedly dowdy. Life here is grey and monotonous.

The series begins with a trio of young girls playing a macabre game with a firearm.

Later, one of them, Tyra Lind, goes missing, with suggestions of supernatural or religious involvement. When a second individual turns up with a fatal neck wound, the investigation ratchets up.

Enter Hedda’s new partner, Joel (Jakob Oftebro). An arrogant and dismissive southerner, Joel was raised in Africa by his Christian missionary parents. He is also not averse to literally twisting arms and, we come to suspect, taking drugs.

As the investigation proceeds, Hedda and Joel will have to come to terms with each other, as clues emerge that Hedda’s missing mother may have been murdered 30 years ago in connection with these events.

There are some wonderful scenes featuring the local bar’s Russian lounge singer and the local underground drug labs, plus the facial expressions of Hedda’s wholly inscrutable boss.

1491385048368_0570x0400_1491385066300.jpg

Monster (l-r): Norwegian producer Lasse Greve Alsos, director Anne Sewitsky, and lead actors Jakob Oftebro and Ingvild Holthe Bygdnes

********** ********** **********​

I am catching up on previous episodes of Monster on Starz. I'd never seen Jakob Oftebro in anything before. He is so fucking hot I get a boner watching him.

The show is suspenseful and well written. The scenery is stark and foreboding which adds another dimension to the depth of the story.

Well acted, well directed and the cast seem to click as if in real life.

I won't miss another episode ...

I'd give it 8 out of 10 boners ... I mean Starz.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

The Norwegian crime series Monster has been picked up around the world, the Nordisk Film & TV Fond reports.

Starz in the US has picked up the series, and now the series has also been picked up by Canal Plus in France, SBS in Australia, Viacom’s new Russian channel Spike, Lumiere in Benelux, and Viaplay for Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, making it the first NRK drama acquisition for the Nordic streaming platform.

Monster will air on the Scandinavian channels NRK, DR and SVT in October. The series just won the European Script Award.​

I expect it will soon show up on All4 (the on-demand streaming service of Channel4, here in UK} - that's were I've been getting my recent fix of Scani-Noir; French; German and Czech TV shows. Interesting that it looks like it's being sold overseas under the title "Monsters", the IMDB details it as a.k.a. "Mord i vildmarken/ Murder in the Wilderness. I hope they don't upload it too soon as I still have 3 episodes of the german series "Mind of a Murderer; all episodes if the Swedish Rebecka Martinson series. the last half of the wacko Czech series Invisibles about the Nix who are a humanoid race who can breath underwater and all of "The Lens" from Czech Republic

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Clona (aka The Lens): Series from Czech Republic about a police photographer working with CID...only watched the first show so far but looks promising

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

The natural beauty of the landscapes of Northern Sweden look amazing... but I get the impression it's really, really coldX_X

H

hammervice

i find tv so bad i just watch sports and i dont keep up with show i once a ep here and there and never know whats going on i do like the air plane crash show but i dont recall the name i watch local news every morning

drn2001

Reaction score
Riverdale, season 1. great reimagining of the archie comics.

karlo2648

Reaction score
Krypton. An interesting concept about Superman's home planet years before he was born. Showing a caste system and undemocratic rule.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

It is set in several European locations with many characters and I found I needed to concentrate to keep up with the plot but it's a good crime thriller :thumbs up::thumbs up: