• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2018

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

tumblr_n2luc3Ah3K1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

22230813eb413c0df0ffee90089a59e7049e73b6.gif

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
When Irish eyes are smiling
Sure, it is like a morning spring
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing

IrishEyesCroppedSmaller.jpg

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Are ye wearin’ a touch o’ green lads?

I am ...

25838761f7aabf756f78947aeeb29397ff02d15d.jpg

25838760bc933d3c3e2e6e790ca0646553070873.jpg

Last edited:

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
When Irish eyes are smiling
Sure, it is like a morning spring
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing

IrishEyesCroppedSmaller.jpg

Here's an uncropped version of this picture to celebrate the day with even more fun.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

mika

Super Vip
Reaction score
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
One last blessing

"May the sun shine all day long

Everything go right and nothing wrong

May those you love bring love back to you

And may all the wishes you wish come true" ~
Irish Blessing

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
St. Patrick rid Ireland of serpents...

First of all, Pātricius was British, not Irish. And by "serpents" they mean pagans. Most of whom were forced to convert to Christianity, which as we all know back then was done with the pointy end of a sword.

So does anybody else see the irony of the Irish celebrating religious oppression being introduced by a Brit?

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
St. Patrick rid Ireland of serpents...

First of all, Pātricius was British, not Irish. And by "serpents" they mean pagans. Most of whom were forced to convert to Christianity, which as we all know back then was done with the pointy end of a sword.

So does anybody else see the irony of the Irish celebrating religious oppression being introduced by a Brit?

Leave it to someone using a name like brmstn to turn a thread about what is nowadays another drinking man’s holiday that is supposed to be about fun, partying and brotherhood into something morbid, morose, political & religious :rofl:

Congrats brmstn69! You really know how to turn a well intentioned thread into a negative.

Last edited:

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
Easter is just around the corner ;) Will a thread saying Happy Easter be OK ?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
brmstn69
And by "serpents" they mean pagans. Most of whom were forced to convert to Christianity, which as we all know back then was done with the pointy end of a sword.

I am glad you pointed this out, thanks I never knew that until now. I knew Christians slaughtered millions of Pagans but not about St Patrick and the serpent .
St. Patty’s Day at least in America has evolved into a secular ode to Irish culture (or at least an oversimplified version of it), characterized by parties, music and iconic foods.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

Leave it to someone using a name like brmstn to turn a thread about what is nowadays another drinking man’s holiday that is supposed to be about fun, partying and brotherhood into something morbid, morose, political & religious :rofl:

Congrats brmstn69! You really know how to turn a well intentioned thread into a negative.

Since the powers that be took politics off the table, I take my opportunities to piss people off where ever I find them...

Easter is just around the corner ;) Will a thread saying Happy Easter be OK ?

Just remember, Easter falls on April Fools Day this year. If you want to cross that mine field, be my guest...

zachak

Reaction score
Spend St Pat's Day in an Irish pub in Darwin Australia... Great Irish Stew for dinner!