• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

• I'm cut.

Votes: 344 38.0%
  • I'm uncut.

Votes: 561 62.0%

• Total voters

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
Why not?
Any better ideas?

Sex with phimosis is uncomfortable.. :S

B

befree

@thor

when you did that to wild with this problem,
i can tell you what can happened,
very bloodily.

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
X

XMan101

Good luck Floddr ;) Remember, no wanking for about a week afterwards :(

Not sure how I'd cope with that part lol

marcusl1

Reaction score
I would rethink that decision carefully floddr!!! Most men I have heard getting circumcised late in life - regret it and say it was the worst decision they ever made. It is possible to stretch your foreskin or use less radical surgical procedures instead of having it removed. This way your glans will eventually be able to be bared when you get an erection. And your natural function and sensitivity of your penis will be preserved.

Here some good links:

http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.male-initiation.net/welcome.html

http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/

http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.glansie.com/index.htm

Circumcision is IMO a horrible way to mutilate the penises of boys. That this is still legal when female genital mutilation is illegal in more than 95 percent of the world is beyond pale.

Using the argument of hygiene to excuse/justify/rationalize circumcision is like:

- Teeth gets plaque and cavities - Prevention - pull them all out!!! (No brush your teeth)

It takes no longer to wash an uncut penis than it does to wash your hands - and you are not suggesting to cut of your hands for hygiene reasons are you?

X

XMan101

Sometimes it is the best option , Marcus. It's not something to do lightly admittedly but I've known someone who had it done at around 21 and although he missed the foreskin and thought it was better before, it didn't stop him having just as much fun.

If there are alternatives go for them, but just sometimes it's the best option. At least Floddr is making the choice!! That's the BIG difference !

marcusl1

Reaction score
True in rare cases circumcision may be the last resort. I only wish people make an informed choice before they do something so radical - once done they can not have it back.

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
But what's about the optical difference?
Do not you think that the circumcised penis looks much better?

X

XMan101

But what's about the optical difference?
Do not you think that the circumcised penis looks much better?

They both look good, but that shouldn't be a deciding factor at all!

If your ears stuck out would you have them removed because it looks more pleasing?

marcusl1

Reaction score
That is a matter of aestehics and has changed much over time and in different cultures.

Eastethically I prefer the roman-greco ideal - a penis with quite a long foreskin - look at old greek paintings and most nude statues. I even think a penis with phimosis is beautiful - but each person has to decide for himself what he prefer. As long as the penis gets hard and function I will not be the judgde of taste. I just know that a circumcised penis has lots much of its sensitivity and the natural function of the foreskin and see that the mucosa of the glans has become keratinised like the skin.

Foreskin is a huge fetish for many (Cut) American men. I have had men come whisper in my ear when they heard I was from Europe - (Are you Uncut - I would so like to play with a uncut penis..). It is one thing to be reduced to a peace of meat - but be reduced to a peace of skin!!! LOL

Just make a very informed decision Floddr - it is your penis.

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm not sure how old are you, Floddr, and why you didn't solve that problem when you were younger (11-13yo)?

I had a "small phimosis" when I was a kid and I couldn't fully to pull back the foreskin. The foreskin was hiding half of the glans. When I was 11 yo the doctor made me a small surgery. He didn't cut anything, he just 'separated' the foreskin from the glans and after that I hadn't any problem. So, I'm still uncut :)

I am sure the doctors know what is the best solution for your problem, Floddr, and I wish you good luck! :)

I'm 19.
I noticed that, as I was 14 but at the same time I was operated at the scrotum and was stressed by the doctor. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
X

XMan101

He he

If you'd agreed I'd have been :eek::eek:

Then we'd all have been :x :whew: and probably :thumbs up:

Some may have been X_X

LOL

ritorno

Reaction score
Uncut life is good but not without problems

Overall I am glad I'm uncut, though whether it causes me any more pleasure than a cut penis is a moot point - how do you measure something like that? I just prefer to be as nature intended, though since I have a mild phimosis this preference is only marginal.

HOWEVER I learned a very painful lesson when I was thirteen and the biological production line had started, so to speak. Because I was away at school and my parents were a bit uptight about the facts of life, one very important lesson about personal hygiene - to whit the necessity for careful cleaning of the inside of the prepuce - was never passed on. The result was a very embarrassing and very painful inflammation of the penis head which lasted at least a couple of weeks. FINALLY someone (a schoolmaster as it happened) told me I had to keep the area beneath the foreskin particularly clean, which I have done to this day, and of course later on it became part of the obsessive grooming an adolescent does when preparing to meet potential or actual lovers.

T

Thor

OMG, sounds like you uncut guys have a lot more to deal with than me, but i still would like to know what its like to be uncut, my dick head is not tender at all, and i think if i had forskin it would be a lot more tender and raw:) lol

marcusl1

Reaction score
Religion, tradition and ignorance are largely to blame for the unnessary genital mutilation of boys. Unlike female genital mutilation that is largely frowned upon and outlawed in most western cultures the mutilation of boys is allowed to continue.

Imagine this being the first "unessary ritual being performed on boy babies strapping them to a circumstraint (totally held down by straps) and cutting away parts of their penises. It is one of the few procedures that parents don´t watch since their baby boy scream himself to sleep:

Disclaimer/ Warning :this link is not for the queesy and those who do not like seeing baby boys strapped down and genitally mutilated:

http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.circumcisionquotes.com/index18.html

The Circumsion rate is luckicly dropping in America and other western countries as awareness is being raised to try to prevent the destruction of the natural penis, a new generation of fathers will now have sons that look like them - natural boys - not like the former generations of boys who "got" penises that looked like their fathers - skinned, multilated and destroyed.

marcusl1

Reaction score
Sure we agree on the principle of freedom of religion. But what about the persons right to make decisions about his own body? Both rights could be kept if it was performed when the boy reaches 18. Abraham was 96 when he had it done, so I suppose he could make an informed decision ....

Oh and Thor the glans of an uncut penis feels like the mucosa of the oral cavity- touch the inside of your lips and you will know what it feels like. The skin moving back and forth over the sulcus and corona of the glans penis is wonderful and smooth. Those who are loosely cut can only mimick this a bit by gripping the skin on their penis shaft tight and move it back and forth. But many are cut so tightly that they can not and are deprived of this sensation and joy.

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm glad & relieved that I'm uncut...