• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Boxers or Briefs

n3xtl3v3l

Reaction score
Boxer

Boxer all the way. I liked to let my balls free-ballin...

dasilva

Reaction score
I think boxers feels the best, but briefs looks the best.

rj9teen

Reaction score
I wore boxers for a while, but the briefs are starting to grow on me

table123456789

Reaction score
I think i look hot in boxer briefs, so I wear them ^^ they're pretty comfortable too ;)

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
boxers...but whenever i`m wearing one i get a boner quite easily, what`s not good in certain circumstances

dawgbud

Reaction score
Grew up wearing briefs, but now wear boxer briefs

Alyrda

Reaction score
boxerbriefs from time to time the rest just boxers they are best

lncpx

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Boxers all the way, I can never get comfortable in briefs for some reason, haha.

C

CamelArmyChic

Boxer briefs mostly. Depending on the occasion I have boxers and briefs as well.

8oclockcoffee

Reaction score
I grew up wearing awful Hanes or Fruit of the Loom briefs (I had no say in the matter as a child). Switched to boxer briefs when they came along. Then I discovered 2(x)ist contour pouch briefs--they fit me perfectly, don't ride up or shift under my clothing, and they feel great. The only time I wear anything else is around my apartment, where I generally wear jersey-knit boxers for general lounging about, or one of my wonderful red L.L. Bean union suits for lounging/sleeping during the winter! :rofl: I ordered the first one after watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and they are so comfortable (plus it makes me laugh uproariously to wear something that looks so ridiculous, and laughter is the best medicine, as they say! ;) ).

wretch

Reaction score
Briefs now
I went through a period of boxers but just didn't like the feel

Now it's briefs

But on the weekends -- commando

photojunkie06

Reaction score
0007867136161_500X500.jpg

These walmart boxer briefs. They are so comfortable, feel great and last after a lot of washes.

etacass

Reaction score
Briefs or boxer-briefs. No control with boxers; my stuff's bangin' around.