• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Let's Laugh!

X

XMan101

Naughty :p LOL

Reminds me, there used to be a newspaper TV ad (might have been The Guardian) a few years ago where a skinhead jumps on a guy and wrestles him to the ground.

Then the camera takes it from a different angle - he's saving him from something falling on him! Clever ad I thought.

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
This never fails to make me laugh:

chicken.gif

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ever wonder why Snipers go out in two man teams?

Well, that's one way to catch a Marine...

Whats so funny?

That car is a $1,7000,000.00 , 1001HP, 253MPH Bugatti Veyron...

silver_beta

Reaction score
Joke

A priest from a neighboring town was filling in for a colleague who was off sick. He was seated in the confessional when a young lady entered and sat down.

"Bless me father for I have sinned", she said.
"I met a lovely man at work yesterday and we went out last night for dinner and dancing.", she continued.
"It appears that I may have got a little drunk and before I knew what was happening, we were back at his place and I ended up giving him a head-job", she confessed.

The priest was shocked but instructed the woman to recite 3 "Hail-Mary's" and that she would be forgiven.

The confused young woman questioned the priest saying that she thought the penance was rather light considering her act.

"Just a moment then and I will check this for you", stated the priest and he ducked out the backdoor of the confessional, where he found an altar boy. "Excuse me young lad but I was hoping you could tell me what the regular priest would give for a head-job"

"Usually a can of Coke or a Mars bar" came the reply.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
That reminds me --

What's the difference between a catholic priest and acne?....

........................Well acne doesn't come all over you face until your 15.

Last edited:

silver_beta

Reaction score
Funny Story

At a Christmas party last year the staff decided to pull a joke on their boss who had a habit of playing serious practical jokes on everyone else. When he went to the toilet they went through his wallet and found his Tatts Lotto ticket. Then they wrote down his numbers and called over the waitress to set up a little prank. She came back half an hour later and
asked if anyone wanted to know the night's Lotto numbers, then proceeded to read them out (you can guess that he had picked the lot - including the supplementary!), and left the numbers on the table.

The boss looked at the numbers, then casually pulled out his wallet and compared them. He became really silent, put his wallet back in his jacket and sat down again breathing really rapidly, and looking totally blown away. After a couple of minutes he pulled out his wallet and Lotto ticket, and checked the numbers again very carefully. Then he sculled his drink, stood up on his chair and shouted out to the whole room,

"I just want to let you all know something. I've been having an affair with my secretary for months. I don't like any of you, and I have hated working for this company. You can all go to Hell, 'cos I've just won a shit-load of money, and I'm leaving...!"

End of job. End of marriage. End of story.

PS: drats, i got zip for last lotto withdrawal :waiting:

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
LOL omg the animal rights activists are gonna be after that poster!

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
LOL I know!! its still pretty hilarious.. But im still confused how saskatoon could post something so .. morbid yet funny.. I mean because its in Canada.. I am canadian.. and our countries known for "peace loving" not .. death and killing :S weird lol

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
LOL I know!! its still pretty hilarious.. But im still confused how saskatoon could post something so .. morbid yet funny.. I mean because its in Canada.. I am canadian.. and our countries known for "peace loving" not .. death and killing :S weird lol

Where the fuck do you think American's go to hunt now days?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Planetary system in shock following Lord Vader's tastless escapade! ..."Alcohol may have been involved" says stunned bypassers.