• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Katy Perry's Super Bowl Half-Time Show 2015

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Katy Perry Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance! 2015 , FULL VIDEO 13 Min 2015

Not HD quality but if you missed the live broadcast this will give you some small idea how great a show it was. If you did see it live then this is a chance to enjoy it again.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Forgive me ...but I have to speak my truth on this matter...honestly...I do not believe Katy Perry put on the best half time show in the history of the Super Bowl. I've seen far better shows than hers. I do like her but not like that. Personally..after watching it...I thought if anyone who gain attention from her show is Missy Elliot. It appears that a lot of the younger generation at this time was not familiar with her music and therefore...she now has three of her hit songs in the Top Ten of ITunes. Needless to say...I think she took the show. She was on long enough to do a medley of her hits and I think that is where Katy made her mistake giving her that much time...but I do like me some Missy...haha...

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Well jw, I did add a qualifier to my opinion about it being "the best". I said "Katy Perry put on one of if not THE best halftime shows in history". I thought it was the best HT show I've seen since the Madonna show a few years ago. I liked the whole thing. Katy's career keeps getting a boost when it needs one.

I would have liked to see and hear more of Lenny Kravitz but to be honest Missy's act was a tired rehash of a career long past it's prime... IMHO

I'm glad you took time to add your opinion :)

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
"Katy Perry put on one of if not THE best halftime shows in history". I thought it was the best HT show I've seen since the Madonna show a few years ago. I liked the whole thing. Katy's career keeps getting a boost when it needs one.

I would have liked to see and hear more of Lenny Kravitz but to be honest Missy's act was a tired rehash of a career long past it's prime...

I agree with you 100%

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well jw, I did add a qualifier to my opinion about it being "the best". I said "Katy Perry put on one of if not THE best halftime shows in history". I thought it was the best HT show I've seen since the Madonna show a few years ago. I liked the whole thing. Katy's career keeps getting a boost when it needs one.

I would have liked to see and hear more of Lenny Kravitz but to be honest Missy's act was a tired rehash of a career long past it's prime... IMHO

I'm glad you took time to add your opinion :)

Thank you Sniffit for accepting and appreciating my opinion as well...:thumbs up: