• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2017

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
:agree: He should apply for a job at he1ix studios. :D

Yes, yes, yes - and I think they would give him a a contract at once. I've watched this clip now for the 12th time - and always he makes me hard - sorry, but he does! :blushing:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Agree. As Slovene I really want BQL to represent us. So, my vote on Friday (the Final of EMA 2017) definitely goes to brothers Piletič.

I really hope they will win. The song is catchy and that’s only a plus. It would definitely stand out of all the balads this year.

Catchy song + cute boys= :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

I like!

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
This (B)BQL :rofl: is really not my cup of tea and his song is desperatly boring

Too young, too clean, too hairstyling, too blond, too Bieber....TOO BAD !!!!:)) :))

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This (B)BQL :rofl: is really not my cup of tea and his song is desperatly boring

Too young, too clean, too hairstyling, too blond, too Bieber....TOO BAD !!!!:)) :))

Your opinion, Klimt! :)
But don't be angry or disappointed but for me he is

wonderful young, wonderful clean, wonderful hairstyled, wonderful blond, just Bieber .... simply magnificent!!!:):):):p:p:p

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Your opinion, Klimt! :)
But don't be angry or disappointed but for me he is

wonderful young, wonderful clean, wonderful hairstyled, wonderful blond, just Bieber .... simply magnificent!!!:):):):p:p:p

Remember that young boys who are ever so clean on the outside can have a very dirty and dark inside...and the same goes for middle aged men and elderly gentlemen...take dirty me as an example...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear "dirty" Gorgik9 - all of us here are a little bit "dirty" or "wicked" - but so we are! If we wouldn't be so, this here would be a boring bunch, wouldn't it?

And his dark side may be that he isn't interested in myself (what would be a great pity because he didn't know what he failed to) because he isn't gay (what would be again a great pity for me!) -:)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear "dirty" Gorgik9 - all of us here are a little bit "dirty" or "wicked" - but so we are! If we wouldn't be so, this here would be a boring bunch, wouldn't it?

And his dark side may be that he isn't interested in myself (what would be a great pity because he didn't know what he failed to) because he isn't gay (what would be again a great pity for me!) -:)

And you and me and our dear GH friends are obviously not a boring bunch :)):)):))

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
They may be bad as long as the rest has boobs I would vote for them if I would vote at all.

Btw. the swedish song from last year is being played quite often in the radio. I don't do radio but I heard it quite often when others listen. Or was the year before? I mean the cute guy with the stolen melody ... No, Frans from last year. I mean the swedish have soo many problems, didn't you hear what happened last Friday? So bad.

Jirmeny will totally fail again. What they never get is that they need a show, not just a person standing around (with a mediocre voice on top of that).

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
And you and me and our dear GH friends are obviously not a boring bunch :)):)):))

NOOOO - because all of us we are a little bit "dirty" or "wicked" :thumbs up:p:p:big hug:

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
Re: BQL.

Excellent voices, excellent musicians. Depth and emotion are definitely there. All the ingredients necessary for a win.:)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
@klimt: To each his own. ;)

@ihno: I think the same as you. Duo Maaraya, who ''made'' the duo BQL, copied the Swedish ESC concept with the stolen melody from the last year. ''Heart of gold'' is like "Only teardrops" deja vu. :thinking:

@Germany: A german recycling/ upcycling song from David Guetta & Sia is a very bad choice. The last place again for Germany third time in a row. NDR needs to bring back Stefan Raab!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Slovenia: Omar Naber - On My Way

bd53cc8e87.jpg

Omar Naber has won the Slovenian national selection, EMA, and will represent the country in the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest with the song On My Way. The runner-up was the duo BQL with the song Heart Of Gold followed by Zažarim performed by Raiven. The winner was decided by a 50/50 combination of jury and televotes.

It is, of course, the second time that Omar Naber will hit the Eurovision Song Contest stage in Kyiv as he represented Slovenia already in 2005 with the song Stop. He'll try to reach the Grand Final for the first time though, as twelve years ago he finished in 12th place in the Semi-Final.

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Well done Omar !
Yes another ballad, but hopefully it being a male-ballad will give it the edge over the lady-ballads ?
It's a bit like an X Factor winners song or the kind of thing Ireland would send in the 90's, but I like it, and he's vocally very strong - plus it's a million times better than last years entry by ManuElla.

ISeeSubtext

Reaction score
Thank you so much haiducii for taking the time to post the individual entries as you find them out.

Also Australia is in it again? I live in Australia and I think this is an absolute travesty. How much are we paying in bribes, and to whom, in order to be able to just keep coming back year after year?

Someone in the EBU needs to start a movement to "Take Back Eurovision for Europe"...and Israel, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. I'd miss those countries if it was just Europe..."Take Back Eurovision for Eurasia?"

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Estonia: Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

koittogug.jpg

Koit Toome and Laura have won the the 2017 edition of Eesti Laul, the Estonian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. They won a mix of jury and viewers' votes with their performance of Verona, in a spectacular show from Saku Suurhall in Tallinn.

Koit Toome was catapulted into the spotlight as a member of the group Code One. In 1998 he represented Estonia in the Eurovision Song Contest with the song Mere Lapsed, where he finished 12th. He has continued to have a successful career on stage and television. In 2007 he won the Estonian version of Dancing with the Stars and has released several albums.

Laura represented Estonia in the Eurovision Song Contest as part of the girl group Suntribe in 2005 when the competition was last held in Kyiv, Ukraine. Laura has participated in the Estonian national selection several times over the years and last year she finished second with Supersonic. She has released several albums and singles since 2005.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Cyprus: Hovig - Gravity

hoviggravi.jpg

Cyprus was the first country to announce its act for the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest! Hovig will take to the stage in Kyiv with Gravity. The song was written by esteemed Swedish composer Thomas G:son. Hovig, who is a Cypriot performer of Armenian origin, was selected internally by Cypriot broadcaster, CyBC, to represent the country in 2017.

Hovig Demirjian (27), better known by the mononym Hovig, is a Cypriot singer of Armenian origin. He participated in X Factor Greece in 2009, the same year that Evi Adamou, Cyprus' representative in Eurovision 2012, took part. After X factor, he returned to Cyprus developing a solo music career. He released a number of singles and toured internationally performing in various concerts in Greece, the Middle East and Russia.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Latvia: Triana Park - Line

trianaspar.jpg

Triana Park, a Latvian electronic band, has won Supernova 2017, the Latvian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, with the song Line. Latvia has qualified for the Grand Final ever since Supernova was launched in 2015.

The band consists of vocalist Agnese Rakovska, guitarist Artūrs Strautiņš, drummer Edgars Viļums, and bassist Kristaps Ērglis. They had previously attempted to represent Latvia in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. In 2010 they released their debut album, Entertainment.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Moldova: SunStroke Project - Hey, Mamma!

sunstroto.jpg

SunStroke Project have won the Moldovan national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, O melodie pentru Europa, with the song Hey, Mamma! and will represent the country in the 2017 Eurovision Song contest in Kyiv.

SunStroke Project is a trio composed of Sergei Yalovitsky (vocals), Anton Ragoza (violinist and composer) and Sergey Stepanov (saxophonist). It is the second time that the group will represent Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest. They represented Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 with the song "Run Away" along side vocalist Olia Tira.

Following their appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest, Sergey Stepanov's saxophone solo went viral on Youtube. The video, which features his performance on a loop, notched up over 30 million views and spawned several copycat videos and parodies, which have also attracted millions of views.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Austria: Nathan Trent - Running On Air

nathantren.jpg

Newcomer Nathan Trent will represent Austria at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest. Austrian broadcaster ORF opted for an internal selection for 2017. The team, together with music-experts Eberhard Forcher and Christof Straub, scouted within the young Austrian music scene. Nathan was invited to submit a song and convinced ORF to select him for Kyiv. Nathan's song for Kyiv is Running on Air.

Nathan Trent (24) is a singer and songwriter in the genres of Pop and R’n’B. Born in 1992 in Innsbruck, Austria, he was raised bilingually in Italian and German within an artistic family. By sending him to private lessons in violin and piano at the age of three, his parents laid the foundations for his future. Given the fact that his father plays the violin professionally in the orchestra of the National Theatre of Innsbruck, Nathan practically grew up in the theatre. As a child he participated in various plays and musicals which brought him closer to singing at a very young age.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Denmark: Anja Nissen - Where I Am

141727111.jpg

Denmark's entry for the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest is Anja Nissen performing the song Where I Am. The contest this year will be a special one for Denmark since 2017 marks the 60th anniversary of the country's first participation in 1957.

Anja finished second in Melodi Grand Prix last year but came back to make her childhood dream come true by representing Denmark in Eurovision Song Contest. When Anja Nissen was announced as the winner she thanked the crowd and said: "I just want to say a thousand, thousand thanks to you all".

She is 21 years old and was born and raised in Australia, but both her parents are Danish and most of her relatives lives in Denmark. In 2014 she won the third season of The Voice Australia.