• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MAGICAL NEGROES (2024)

A young man, Aren, is recruited into a secret society of magical black people who dedicate their lives to a cause of utmost importance: making white people's lives easier. IMDB

I am aware that this has come into quite a bit of criticism regarding the subject matter. My problem was I was bored. I nearly switched off at around 25mins but stuck with it until 50mins but that was my limit.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
GAGARINE (2020) ... no trailer due to actor ages

Yuri fights to save his home town - which he shares with his namesake, Yuri Gagarin - from demolition. Imdb

This French movie was okay, in an odd, dreamy, whimsical sort of way.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GREAT ESCAPER (2023)

Based on a true story that made national news about pensioner Bernard Jordan who in 2014, absconded from his care home in Hove, Sussex UK to attend an event in France marking the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings. After the local Police were notified the care home got a call that evening to say Mr Jordan had been found safe and well in France. He returned a few days later having made his way to the event. (IMDb)

This is a really,. really GREAT movie. Glenda Jackson (died 2023) and Michael Caine. Glenda Jackson in her last role und Michael Caine perhaps as well in his last role. Both have been amazing - we could laugh and cry!!! Very recommended.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GREAT ESCAPER (2023)
Based on a true story that made national news about pensioner Bernard Jordan who in 2014, absconded from his care home in Hove, Sussex UK to attend an event in France marking the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings. After the local Police were notified the care home got a call that evening to say Mr Jordan had been found safe and well in France. He returned a few days later having made his way to the event. (IMDb)

This is a really,. really GREAT movie. Glenda Jackson (died 2023) and Michael Caine. Glenda Jackson in her last role und Michael Caine perhaps as well in his last role. Both have been amazing - we could laugh and cry!!! Very recommended.

I agree, I thought it was a pure charmer of a film and both Caine & Jackson were superb.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
DOGMAN (2023)

As a child, Douglas was abused by a violent father, who then threw him to the dogs. Instead of attacking him, the dogs protected him. Traumatized, and leading a life on the margins of society with his dogs, Douglas descends...... Imdb

This is a Luc Besson movie so we know to expect the unexpected - and we get that here. From how the movie started I had know idea where the heck it was going to end up. It's dark at times but also very funny in places, the plot is wacko and totally unbelievable but they carry it off. Caleb Landry Jones (who I last saw being thrown through a window by Sam Rockwell in 3 Billboards...) is excellent in the leading role BUT so are Gronk; Jackpot; Chester; Mars; Sweet; Pink; Boulette; Ioda; Nyloo; Tokyo; Ixia; Sybelle and Junior as Doorman The Doberman. It's not many movies that include 13 dogs in the credits but they steal every scene they are in. It's a lot of fun, I thought it was great... Dog owners/lovers will love this movie!

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SLEEPING DOGS (2024)

In this gripping crime thriller, Russell Crowe stars as Roy Freeman, an ex-homicide detective with a fractured memory, forced to revisit a case he can't remember. As a man's life hangs in the balance on death row, Freeman must piece together the brutal evidence from a decade-old murder investigation, uncovering a sinister web of buried secrets and betrayals linking to his past. With only instincts to trust, he faces a chilling truth - sometimes, it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. Imdb

Russel Crowe is really good. He's the best thing in it - better than the lighting, better than the editing and definitely better than the over complicated story, much told in flashback, with twist after twist.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
CARDBOARD GANGSTERS (2016) ... no trailer due to actor age

It follows the story of a group of young lads in Darndale, led by Jay Connolly (John Connors), who sell drugs to make a living. They set out in a bid to gain more money and power and enter the big leagues of the drug trade. Things begin to unravel quickly as not everyone in Darndale is willing to let these Cardboard Gangsters achieve the notoriety they crave without a fight Imdb

This Irish movie is funny at times but generally bleak. The problem I had was the copy I grabbed had no subtitles and even though I have spent quite a lot of time in the Republic of Ireland I found the accents difficult to understand.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GOOD THE BAD THE WEIRD (2008)

A guksu western. Three Korean gunslingers are in Manchuria circa World War II: Do-wan, an upright bounty hunter, Chang-yi, a thin-skinned and ruthless killer, and Tae-goo, a train robber with nine lives. Tae-goo finds a map he's convinced leads to buried treasure; Chang-yi wants it as well for less clear reasons. Do-wan tracks the map knowing it will bring him to Chang-yi, Tae-goo, and reward money. Occupying Japanese forces and their Manchurian collaborators also want the map, as does the Ghost Market Gang who hangs out at a thieves' bazaar. These enemies cross paths frequently and dead bodies pile up. Will anyone find the map's destination and survive to tell the tale? Imdb

So I couldn't decide what to watch. It was coming down between a cowboy movie or a foriegn film then I remembered I'd grabbed a copy of this and had yet to hit the play button on it. This utterly crazy Korean"western" stars Lee Byung-hun (before he SAW THE DEVIL and was up against Helen Mirren; John Malkovitch & Bruce Willis in RED 2) and Song Kang-ho (PARASITE). It's written and directed by Jee-woon Kim, who wrote and directed the superb I SAW THE DEVIL and A BITTERSWEET LIFE (both starring Lee Byung-hun too). With a nod to Sergio Leone and homage to the way Tarantino used soundtracks it's a fun filled all action entertainment overkill... as to the plot - bat-shit bonkers.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
TRANSPORTER ( 2002)

Frank Martin, who "transports" packages for unknown clients, is asked to move a package that soon begins moving, and complications arise. Imdb

So the ALL4 streamer here in the Uk have this and it's sequel available. Initially I gave it a swerve as early Jaaaasarn Stay-Farrrm films are pretty awful BUT as this one has a screenplay by Luc Besson and orig. soundtrack from Stanley Clarke I thought I'd grab them both..... bad move (badmovie) on this one as it's utter utter rubish!!....

.... the evening wasn't totally wasted - an Animus Douro Reserva, a gorgeous smooth full bodied red wine from Portugal and some 85% cocoa dark chocolate made sure of that ;);)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
TRANSPORTER 2 (2005)

Given yesterdays experience with the 1st one (see above) in an act of optomism that turned into masochism I gave this a go.... but only for about 15 mins. They should have called it UTTER RUBBISH 2

boimre

Reaction score
I went to see Ghostbusters Afterlife. I liked it, but I can see why critics did not. There was a lot going on, somethings went by so fast it didn't register until later. But I though it had the fun of the other movies. I may go see it again.