• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Work Medical Exam.... Part 1 By DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
Introduction to the "R" Series:
Hello, Male Story Lovers! I am thrilled to be here and share with you my characters that have been the work of my wild horny imagination over the last few years. The series of "R" is an on-going saga that takes the mature, kind and SEXY stud through many adventures of the super erotic kind with a special attention paid to socks and ass exploration among other "fun" things. R is open to new experiences and has winning ways. The works appear in full on my blog and the series has been going since 2008.
I shall post early chapters here for those who might enjoy them.
The images on the blogs were created by my buddy Alex using his great CG skills.
I would love to open up the R and Dutton stories to guys who want to help craft their further adventures. At the moment, I am featuring a story about R crafted by a fan named Tomas...it has Bi overtones and has taken R into new places indeed!!!
Write me for further details about the blogs at:

derekjames57@yahoo.com

The First Adventure of R:

The Work Medical Exam (Part One)

R left the company office early today in his favorite suit. R looked very stunning in his dark blue suit and brown loafers as he strode down the main street to catch the local bus to ride a few blocks south. He was due at the medical building at 5:30 for his insurance medical exam. His company has just been put on a yet another new health plan and it was his turn to visit the doctor for his physical exam in order to get the right coverage. R got in to the medical building and ran up the stairs to the proper waiting room. An attractive older man was waiting there at the desk. The older male receptionist was about 60 and had just that frosting of grey hair that looks so attractive.
R was greeted warmly and asked to fill in a question sheet about his health so far. The older man watched him and found him highly pleasing to the eye. R knew he was being watched and loved it!
"When Doctor Martin is ready, he will come and bring you in for your exam. You are his last tonight", said the older getleman receptionist.
"Fine!" said R.
"The doctor and I have worked togther for many years now and I often assist in his exams", said the handsome older fellow with a wink.
R was pleased. He enjoyed being seen and loved to show off.
Doctor Martin strode into the room and R stood up.
The doctor was a balding, heavy set man also in his 60's and very distinguished looking. "Come with me", he said in a deep, sexy voice.
R followed and behind him came the receptionist.
The doctor sat R down in the inner rooms, closed the door and introduced himself and the receptionist. Bernie and Doctor Martin made a perfectly sexy couple and R was thrilled to be examined by this manly team.
"This will be a full exam and very personal. Hope that's ok", said Doctor Martin.
"Fine. Shall I undress?" asked R.
"Yes", exclaimed both men at once.
R slipped off his loafers first. His moist dress socks clung to his feet.
R was eager to be nude before these two hungry onlookers.
Bernie prepared the exam table and instruments.
R slowly stripped off his suit coat and slid it onto a nearby chair. Next he stood and undid his tie and placed it with the now growing pile of clothing in the chair.
Bernie laughed and moved forward and folded the coat and tie neatly for R.
“That’s my Bernie! Always a fuss pot!” the doctor shared with a grin.
Bernie next assisted R in the undoing two final buttons of his blue dress shirt, folded it and put it away followed by R’s suit trousers which Bernie nearly grabbed in excitement. R stood before the two gents in his tight black bikini underwear and his gold-toe black socks.
“You seem to be in excellent health and you look very fit for your 50 years”, the doctor said as he began with his stethoscope upon R’s chest and back. R breathed deeply and the doctor moved the stethoscope about and smiled.
“Fine! Just as I thought. You are very fit. Now lay up on the table and let me examine your body more carefully”, Doctor Martin purred in his deep voice.
R complied quickly and lay back on the comfortable exam table whilst Doctor Martin began to feel his vital organs in and around his furry, slender mid-section.
Bernie stood taking notes for the doctor at the base of the table by R’s socked feet. Bernie being a very good assistant was very in tune with his role and between notes managed to gently reach down and caress R’s silky socked foot, gently moving up his hairy calf with his warm finger tips. R felt a rise in his bikini pouch as the doctor pronounced him as sound as a bell.
“Now let’s see. You seem healthy in every way so far. Is everything in working order in the bedroom area of your life?” the doctor asked in a warm tone.
R smiled and said, “I seem to make far too much pre-cum when I am aroused. It streams out and gets rather messy.”
Bernie exclaimed, “ Oh, dear! The Doctor and I had a man in here recently who complained he did not make enough pre-cum. How much is too much?”
“Good point, Bernie! All men need a healthy amount but I would need to see what you mean by too much”, the doctor explained with a warm smile.
R, eager to show them both, gently slid his bikini briefs down his furry legs where Bernie then gently slid them over R’s toes and onto the clothing pile in the chair.
R’s uncut cock lay rigid against his furry tummy and a pool of pre-cum oozed out of the nearly visible slit partly concealed by R’s ample foreskin.
“This needs a much closer look, Bernie. Get my exam gloves and I can begin to explore the extent of the problem here in this region”, the doctor said as he waved his hand over R’s manly tool.
R looked up at both men and smiled saying, “I really am VERY open to any therapy you have to offer.”

To be Continued……………………………………;)

derekjames

Reaction score
Part 2!!!

Part 2! With a much needed edit by a new friend and R is revealed as "Rex"!!
Enjoy and thanks to all who have read and written!!!:)

Part 2:

Bernie handed Doctor Martin the latex gloves who slid each of them on with skill and speed.

“Glad you are open to our help. This is the type of work in which Bernie and I relish,” the doctor said with gusto. Rex agreed with his eyes and keen smile. The pre-cum pool at the tip of Rex’s cock glistened in the office light and the clear liquid seemed to be filling his belly button. Doctor Martin leaned in and placed his bifocals on the tip of his nose so as to have a better look at the situation. The doctor then took hold of Rex’s cock and moved his foreskin back and forth exposing the knob which was very moist with pre-cum.

“Doctor, I think you may begin to see my problem. Carry on, please,” coaxed Rex in a breathy voice.
Bernie watched as the doctor gently manipulated Rex’s rigid pole managing to get a fairly steady stream of pre-cum oozing forth. It trickled down the foreskin covered shaft to make the doctor’s latex gloves wet. Rex could feel sweat beading on his chest and forehead as he began to become fully aroused. His mind swam and he moved his hips along with the gentle pulses of the doctor’s steady hand strokes.

“Bernie, we must see how much pre-cum he can make before full ejaculation occurs. Any ideas on making him even wetter?” asked the doctor.

“Prostate stimulation often aides in this type of situation and I have several devices on the instrument table we might use to get a better result,” Bernie offered. Doctor Martin continued stroking with his right hand while using his left hand to explore Rex’s tight ball sack.

“Hmm… very tight and his balls go so far up inside him the more he becomes aroused,” the doctor noted.

“Amazing! So tight and compact,” gushed Bernie as he carried over a long slender anal probe with a battery operated stimulator tip.

“I shall remove these latex gloves now. I need more direct contact at this point,” the doctor announced.

Bernie took away the gloves, holding them to his nose and inhaling the manly scent of Rex’s juice prior to their disposal. However, Bernie decided they were worth holding on to as a souvenir of Rex’s exam session and placed them where they could be recovered later. Doctor Martin carried on stimulating Rex’s cock and balls using his warm, firm bare hands. Rex continued to respond to this therapy as his juices kept flowing from his cock head. Meanwhile Bernie lubricated the anal probe and gently tilted the foot of the exam table downward.

“Bend your knees and place your feet at either side of the table here,” Bernie directed Rex.

Rex, clad now in only his black, thin gold-toe socks, did as asked and placed his feet and knees in position. Bernie eyed Rex’s magnificently furry hole as it appeared under his tight ball sack still being fondled with tender care by the doctor. Rex closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations his body was experiencing. Bernie moved the exam stool into position at the foot of the table and sat facing Rex’s perfect and enticing hole. Next he placed a lubricated finger gently upon the tender rosebud before he pressed it inward, causing Rex to utter a moan of pleasure.

“Very good Bernie! I see an increase in pre-cum already… Amazing!” the doctor extolled. “Keep at it and probe deeply,” he added for good measure.

Bernie pushed his index finger all the way into Rex’s moist tunnel and found his secret spot. Rex yelped an unrecognizable word or two and opened his legs wider. Bernie pressed by adding another finger inside simulating the rhythm of the doctor’s cock strokes. Rex was feeling total stimulation and desperately wanted to climax. Bravely, he held back in the name of science.

“We shall see soon how much stimulation he can take. He is producing great amounts of pre-cum now,” Doctor Martin announced.

Bernie was busy using his right hand within Rex while letting his left hand roam over to Rex's right leg. Feeling the muscular calf, he knew Rex must be a keen cyclist or runner. Bernie grabbed hold of Rex’s foot and moved it up towards his face so that the socked foot lay against his cheek. Bernie could smell that manly leather scent he loved coming from Rex’s gorgeous foot.

A day at work had produced a warm, moist pair of socks for Bernie to enjoy as he fingered Rex’s ass, slowly he reached for the anal probe now…

To be Continued ……

Guys who want to find out more about my blogs or who are keen to help weave further tales are welcome to contact me at:
derekjames57@yahoo.com

Hugs XXX Derek