• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Work Medical Exam...Part 4 by DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
Part Four.............

Rex edged ever closer to an explosive orgasm. His cock throbbed and pulsed all the while creaming Doctor Martin’s expert fingers with delightful clear juice.

“For the sake of science, I must taste this pre-cum,” Doctor Martin announced with conviction. Quickly he placed his fingers to his lips and licked away the shiny cock juice. He greedily consumed more from his other hand and pronounced, “Bernie, this is the sweetest, purest pre-cum I have ever sampled. You must take a sample and see!”

Using his free hand, Bernie scooped up some of the juice puddle that had formed in Rex’s belly button and tasted it carefully. “So true, Doctor! Perfectly sweet and delightfully pure!” he exclaimed with glee.

“I am going to cum!” Rex burst out.

“Wait! Hold back!” the doctor directed and he stopped stroking for a few seconds. “We are nearly done but Bernie was about to explore your nipples. This might be yet another key to your excess pre-cum situation,” the doctor added.

Rex breathed deeply and held back the ever building explosion. He tried in vain to divert his mind’s focus from the sensations he was feeling. It proved impossible as Bernie’s finger probed deep inside his ass, to rest deliciously upon that secret spot; the doctor’s warm hands working his cock and balls skillfully all the while.

Rex believed he could hold off just a bit longer. Bernie moved his free hand now over to Rex’s left nipple and squeezed it firmly. Rex moaned softly and Bernie pinched tighter. Next Bernie moved over to the right nipple and pinched and rubbed it with purpose. Rex felt four distinct zones of pleasure now and it was fantastic! The doctor carried on with some gentle milking and yet more pre-cum continued to flow.

Rex rubbed Bernie’s face with his socked foot which remained propped against the older man’s cheek. Bernie’s own cock was bursting inside his trousers and this sock massage was driving him insane. Rex slid his socked foot down to rest it against the throbbing mass located at Bernie’s crotch. Rex loved the fact that both men were fully clothed in contrast to his own nakedness. Naked that was apart from the gold-toe socks which Bernie seemed to love! Rex moved his foot along the stiff member tenting Bernie’s pants, fully aware of the pleasure he was giving the doctor’s assistant.

“You are a very healthy man! The amounts of pre-cum you make are fantastic! Very healthy, nothing at all to be worried about,” the doctor exclaimed, his delight unashamedly obvious in both his voice and lustful smile of satisfaction.

It was at this point that Bernie had inserted another device into Rex’s yawning asshole. The new object was a thick, black battery operated vibrator with a control at the base. Bernie switched it to high pulse and moved out from between Rex’s legs. Rex wriggled about on his back now to absorb totally the great vibes pulsing from this delightful toy.

Bernie sat in a chair near the head of the table and removed his black leather lace-up shoes. His sheer black socks were very warm and moist. Bernie loved to wear sexy socks to work and prayed for events like this to unveil them. Carefully he lifted his sheer socked feet up and placed them on Rex’s cheek.

Rex noticed the aroma of Bernie’s sheer clad feet and moved his face sideways to enjoy the full effect.
Rex felt himself being taken beyond that point of no return. The pulsing in his ass, the stroking of his rigid cock, the fingertip massage of each of his balls and now Bernie’s magnificently aromatic socks engulfed him in a rush of energy. He pushed down on the vibrator which sent pulses up into his innermost being. Meanwhile, Doctor Martin added a pressured stroke to his cock massage that was truly astounding.

Cum gushed up and lathered the doctor’s still moving fingers. Cum spewed forth in a perfect set of explosions landing on Rex’s tummy and chest.

“Perfect response from a fifty year old male! Outstanding performance all round!” the doctor congratulated. Rex took a parting whiff of Bernie’s great size ten socked feet and smiled weakly up at the doctor. “Thanks so much! I feel amazing!” Rex stated in all honesty. Bernie stood up and replaced his shoes and tied his laces. “Always a pleasure to assist you, doctor!” Bernie added as he gently removed the buzzing vibrator from Rex’s butt.

“A quick visit to our blood lab next week and your health exam is finished for this year,” Doctor Martin told Rex as he began to rise from the table. Bernie offered a wet paper towel and assisted Rex in mopping the copious cum from his torso. Some was caught in Rex’s fur but that was to be expected in such a situation.

Doctor Martin left the room and sat at his desk in the outer room to record his findings on his computer.
Bernie shut the door. Rex stood completely naked apart from the gold-toed black socks in front of an appreciative Bernie who smiled with please as he watched the slow demise of Rex’s erection. Bernie’s enjoyment of the gorgeous body before him was tinged with regret that his own aging body now lacked such appeal due to the inevitability of the aging process.

“It was a treat to examine you today with the doctor! I want to ask you if I may call round your home sometime just for a visit, if that’s ok with you?” Bernie coaxed gently.

“By all means, yes! I would enjoy a little visit again with you!” Rex assured him, gathering up his clothing while Bernie just stood watching.

Rex was about to put his loafers back on, when an idea struck him. He grasped his black socks and pulled them from his feet. “Here, another little token from me to you for making today so special,” he said as he offered the socks up to Bernie’s eagerly waiting hand. Bernie smiled broadly and moved the socks to his pocket for safe keeping.

Rex went home that day minus his socks but very much in the pink!

---------------------------------------------------------

That ends the first Rex adventure!! I shall post more! Thanks for reading and please do write with me requests or for information about my blogs!!
derekjames57@yahoo.com

Derek:)