• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Cocktail Lounge...Part One by Derekjames

derekjames

Reaction score
The Cocktail Lounge....another tale of Rex from The Adventures of Rex blog

Part One

Rex had just had one of those days from hell! Nothing at the office seemed to go right and his department manager was on his case non-stop. Rex quit work as soon as he could and decided to stop for a quick drink at his favorite gay owned cocktail lounge that was just a few blocks out of his way. He had received many kind compliments about his new grey pinstriped suit from several guys and gals at the office. It was an admirable fit and he knew it looked good on him. His tailor was great and knew just how to measure him to ensure a fit that showed off his handsome body to perfection. Rex had chosen some of his favorite charcoal grey sheer socks to match his suit and they felt so nice in his leather shoes as he strode into the lounge.

The bar was not crowded as only a handful of guys were enjoying a drink before heading home. Rex slid onto his favored stool by the bar and the owner smiled and poured his usual, a cool white wine. The owner saw that Rex was taken care of then resumed a conversation he was having with a handsome, dark haired man who also had on a nice fitting suit, seated at the other end of the bar. He was Dutton Carter, a banker in his late thirties, known around town as a sexual predator with rather kinky depraved desires toward sexy older guys.

“Mark! Who the hell is that older stud?” Dutton quickly asked Mark, the bar owner, who explained that Rex was a regular customer, a very quiet bloke who just dropped in for a single glass of wine once in a while.

“He’s not a heavy drinker by any means,” Mark assured Dutton. Dutton’s dark curious eyes grew intense and a hunger seemed to etch itself across his face.

“Really. Not much of a drinker. I can get him drunk and I can have a bit of backroom fun, too!” Dutton said with a mischievous tone.

“You should not take advantage of such a sweet older guy. He seems so nice and a bit timid, too!” Mark rreplied in whisper

“Shut up! You just let me do my thing as always or I’ll fucking make sure the bank takes a serious look at your late mortgage payments. Got it?” Dutton said with total seriousness.

“OK. You can use the backroom as always. You win,” Mark said grudgingly. Dutton smiled and gave Mark gentle tap on his cheek saying, “I know you love me deep down. All the guys do and especially older ones like this super sexy stud over there!”

Dutton moved down four stools and found himself next to a relaxing Rex. Rex smiled and greeted him warmly. Dutton knew his victim was all his! Soon the small talk between them led to Dutton ordering a few extra glasses of wine for Rex, who kept saying, “I really should not have any more. I must be getting home!”

“One more won’t hurt. I do enjoy the company of a mature guy with class and good looks!” Dutton would say as, Rex blushed and accepted the drinks and the sugar sweet flattery. Soon he began to feel a bit light headed and giddy. Dutton had got him now and began to quiz him about his sexuality. Rex with great pride began to speak of his own sexual history and prowess.

“I love guys; late bloomer myself really. I have just begun to really explore myself and all things sexual… have only had a few really horny adventures so far. I must admit that being over fifty has not hampered me at all!” Rex said, his voice slurred due to the drink. Dutton smiled and loved the way Rex had begun a drunken lecture on such kinky topics!

“Now take my cock… lots of pre-cum. The doctor said it’s amazing how much I can make. Rather unique he said; and my ass… never knew my ass was sensitive!” Rex carried on. As Rex spoke, he let one of his leather shoes drop to the floor and he gently wiggled his sheer socked toes about in the air. Dutton saw the amazing sheer socked foot and his cock jumped inside his trousers. Dutton loved sheer socks on sexy older guys!

More soon....:devil:

derekjames57@yahoo.com