• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Cocktail Lounge...Part 2 by DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
Part Two

Dutton shut the door behind them with a click and turned the key in the lock as Rex looked around the stockroom at the rear of the bar, his vision slightly blurred. Not entirely sure how it was that Dutton had actually brought him here Rex had the feeling of being trapped. He knew he was drunk and therefore subject to Dutton’s complete control. Never one to shirk an adventure, especially if it promised to be a sexual one, Rex gave into his growing anticipation of what might transpire with a ‘what the hell’ attitude brought on by alcohol.

“Well! Now you just get busy showing me what makes you so damn special, OK?” Dutton taunted in a cocksure tone. Rex, the good sport that he was and feeling oh so very, very horny as a consequence of this guy’s persistent sexual chatter, decided he would cooperate and began to fumble with his suit coat. He managed to yank off the jacket and tie but looked helplessly at Dutton as the buttons on his shirt proved a bit too difficult for his cumbersome fingers.

Dutton looked at Rex with those evil black eyes and walked towards him and undid the buttons of Rex’s shirt in lightning speed. He tossed one of Rex’s shoes on the floor and stepped back as Rex nearly toppled over while removing his trousers.

“Try taking off the other fucking shoe, buddy. May I help you a bit in getting the trousers off?” Dutton jeered at him. Finally Rex slid down his black bikini undies and his massive man-meat swung up in near full erection and confronted a very impressed Dutton.

“Nice tool! Get up on that table and let’s find out more about you!” Dutton directed with authority.
Rex, with difficulty, climbed up on the backroom table and turned to face Dutton.

“Shall I take off my socks, too?” Rex asked in a sheepishly.

“Hell no! I love those hot, sheer socks on you. Those kinky socks make me so damn hard. See!” Dutton said with triumph as he pulled his rock hard cock out from his trousers. A drip of pre-cum fell from the tip and splashed on the floor. Dutton grinned and said, “You aren’t the only one with lots of pre-cum you know!”

Rex was transfixed by the handsome look of Dutton’s manly face and the way he proudly stroked his turgid cock that stood long and proud through his open fly. Rex was becoming even more turned on and he lay back on the table and began his own masturbatory finger work. Dutton watched as Rex stroked his mature meat and saw the pre-cum oozing out from the slit to begin moistening Rex’s busy fingers.

“Damn you’re some man-whore! Lift up those hot socked feet and show off your ass to me!” Dutton commanded with a loud voice. Rex feeling very woozy from the excess alcohol obeyed his newly discovered devilish master and complied with Dutton’s horny desires as best as he could. Lifting his tired legs, Rex exposed his ass crack off to Dutton’s hungry gaze.

Dutton looked down at him with an erotic fire of deep desire lighting his black eyes.

More soon!!!:devil: