• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Cocktail Lounge...Part 3 by Derekjames

derekjames

Reaction score
Part Three....

Dutton moved a small wooden stool between Rex’s wide spread legs and sat admiring the sweet rosebud Rex was presenting to him. The anal weapon was a dildo that Mark had kept in his backroom desk drawer for those long, lonely evenings alone in his office or for when Dutton wanted to assault his latest victim’s moist ass. The anal probe loomed large in Rex’s blurry vision and Rex begged, “Please fuck me! I want that toy in my ass now!”

Dutton laughed and waved the probe around Rex’s quivering moist hole and taunted, “Does the old guy want this badly now?” Dutton chided, “Beg me for it, sexy man!” Rex grabbed at his moist hole and pried it wide open for Dutton’s evil eyes to feast on.

“Yes. I want it. Please give it to me. Please. My hole is ready and I want it!” Rex pleaded. Dutton loved the way Rex begged. It made him feel so horny and macho! Producing a small bottle of lube from the drawer, he pushed the nozzle inside Rex’s pink hole and squeezed the clear gel inside with a burst.

“Work that in your hot ass, red man!” Dutton commanded in that cocky way of his. Rex obeyed and pushed his index finger in and around his hole, getting it even wetter for the anal assault that was about to begin. Dutton watched Rex’s finger work loving the little sucking sounds produced by Rex’s movements within his hole. Dutton brushed away Rex’s finger and moved the probe into the yawning anal aperture. With a quick twist and shove, the length of the probe vanished up inside Rex. The probe was covered with nodes that massaged the inside of the willing cavity. This action revived Rex from his drunken state with a burst of sheer pleasure. Dutton watched as Rex wiggled and moaned in ecstasy, working the probe deeper and moving it at various angles to try to hit that secret spot Rex bragged about.

Rex’s cock was dripping pre-cum all over his abdomen and Dutton lusted after this increase of juice as much as Rex. Where was this damned secret spot? Dutton pushed and manipulated the probe all the while watching Rex’s face for any signs of increased pleasure. Dutton was determined to locate this secret spot and see if Rex really did leak pre-cum like a volcano.

“Oh! Oh! Yes… stop right there! Oh my God, push! Yes! Oh… fuck… more… harder! YES!” Rex bellowed almost out of breath while he stroked his super stiff cock up and down with passion. Dutton’s dark beady eyes lit up and he shouted, “OK. I will really give it to you right there!” With that he pushed the probe directly at Rex’s sensitive spot and Rex rocketed upwards off the table and yelped in a mixture of surprise, pain and pure pleasure. Dutton watched as Rex’s stroking action was now producing bountiful amounts of pre-cum and it was covering Rex’s busy hand all over!

Rex had been right! The stimulation of his G-spot did make Rex cream like a volcano after all! Dutton rose from the stool and stood over the highly aroused Rex, who was taking no notice at all. He was too busy riding the probe which Dutton was ramming so expertly into his deep anal target. As Dutton looked at Rex, a sheer clad foot swung past his face. The manly scent of Rex’s sweaty socked foot made Dutton almost cum. Rex’s sheer clad feet were waving about uncontrollably as he was fucked by the probe and Dutton was hungry for them! Rex’s foot waved past Dutton again and this time it became lodged on Dutton’s shoulder. Dutton pushed his face toward the sole of Rex’s moist sheer socked foot and deeply inhaled the warm scent. He breathed it in and stroked his own cock furiously all the while. Rex and Dutton obviously shared a highly sexual bond and it became clear to Dutton that he had to control this perfectly hot older man from now on. How he would manage it was unclear at this moment but he would “own” Rex and make him his sexual puppet! Rex continued to writhe and stroke his man-meat constantly. The pre-cum seemed never ending.

Dutton now was becoming lost in the aroma of Rex’s sheer socked foot, intoxicated by its radiated magical elixir-like power as it vigorously rubbed his cheek.

This was heaven, pure heaven!

More to cum..........:devil: