• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The River Boys : Chapter 2

matb

Reaction score
Reading from the start is recommended - Chapter 1

Two naked boys ask Peter to take photographs.

Disclaimer: This story contains romance, male erotic imagery, nudity and adult and teenage sexual acts. If stories like this offend you or is illegal for you to read because of your age or the area where you live in, please leave now. All characters are original and owned by the author and should not be 'borrowed' without permission. Note that the use of the term ‘boy' indicates a young man and in no way refers to a child.

Chapter 2 – Photographs

Derek dropped his shorts on the ground, on top of his other kit and turned to join the others in the river. As he reached the water’s edge, he called out to them.

“It’s OK guys, he’s no problem. Says he doesn’t mind at all. Seems quite friendly too.”

“Probably just wants to perv my manly bod,” called out a red-head named Josh.

“Yeah, right,” shouted another lad, Graham, splashing water all over Josh who dived under the water to try and get away. “He’ll probably run a mile when he sees that monster between your legs.”

“Derek,” called out a tall blond, named David, “did you ask him about taking some photographs for our diary? You remember we said we wanted a record of our weekend.”

“Oh bugger,” said Derek who had forgotten. “Why don’t you come with me now and we’ll ask him.”

With that, David followed Derek out of the river and, after drying themselves off, took a camera out of his bag. “Should we get dressed?” asked David.

“I don’t think so,” said Derek. “I did tell him what we are doing and he said he was okay with it all. We may as well get used to being naked in front of him now as later.”

The boys walked up the slope to Peter’s camper van but he wasn’t sitting outside in his camper chair. David knocked on the door of the van and called out, “anyone at home?”

The door opened and Peter peered out surprised to see a different boy, completely naked, standing under the awning of his camper van.

“Hi. I’m David. Derek said you were okay with us and our weekend plans and we wanted to ask you a favour.”

Peter stepped down from the camper van and tried not to look too obviously at the boy in front of him. He was not as big as Derek, with a slim waistline and longish blond hair which perfectly framed a beautiful face. Almost pretty some would call it. He had long legs with a light dusting of blond hair covering them. With his broad shoulders and well defined chest, he was a dream to look at.

Peter also couldn’t help noticing the cocks on the two boys. Both of them were soft but of the ‘shower’ variety. Some guys have ‘growers’ which can be very small when soft whereas these two were sporting lovely cocks which hung down several inches. Peter couldn’t help wondering what they would look like when a little harder.

“Hi Peter,” spoke up Derek. “So sorry if we are bothering you. But... uhm... we were wondering if you could help us with taking a record of our weekend. We thought of having each of us taking turns to take some photographs of us on our naked weekend. The problem is..., one of us would always be out of the photographs which would be a pity. Do you think you could help us?”

David stepped forward and showed Peter the camera. “It’s really simple to use, and as its digital there’s no problem about any photos that are out of focus or don’t work somehow. I’ve also got extra memory cards so there’s no need to worry about being careful with wasted photos or anything.”

David started blushing as he realised he might have been rude, implying Peter didn’t know about taking photographs.

“I’m..., I’m sorry,” he started.

“Not to worry,” laughed Peter, giving the boy a smile. “I quite understand. You don’t expect us old fogeys to understand electronic equipment do you?
With that David went quite pink, blushing furiously.

“Really, don’t worry,” said Peter taking hold of the camera. “Let me take a few pics of the two of you so I can get used to it. You can then help me get it right. After all each camera is different so I will probably need your help.”

David had large blue eyes that stared straight at him, almost taking Peter’s breath away, so intense was the gaze. The boy had dimples on both cheeks that emphasised his engaging smile, complemented by full red lips that were just begging to be kissed. Peter needed to stop making it obvious that he was looking so intensely at the boy, so he lifted the camera and turned to Derek.

“Why don’t you come over here into the sun and I’ll take a few shots,” he said, moving away from the camper van’s awning.

“Let’s try over here,” he said indicating his camper chair. “One of you sit in the chair and the other can stand next to him.”

Derek walked over to the chair where Peter had been sitting earlier when he met him, his cock swinging heavily between his legs. He sat back in the chair with his legs stretched out, looking quite relaxed.

“It looks like you have done some modelling before,” joked David, coming to stand next to him. “You going to give me some tips?” he joked.

“David!” called out Peter, “why don’t you put your hand on Derek’s shoulder and look at him?”

As David moved closer to the chair, and Peter moved in to take the first photograph, he couldn’t help noticing that David’s right nipple was a bit swollen and larger than the one on the left. This took him back to his teenage years in boarding school where it was believed this was a sign a boy had started masturbating. Thinking about this made Peter even more aroused than he already he was. If it was possible his cock felt even harder and started straining inside his shorts as he imagined licking that swollen nipple, which he remembered from his own time could be quite sore.
‘Oh God’ he thought, ‘this is turning out to be quite erotic.’

Peter shook his head and tried to regain control of himself. He took several photographs of the two boys in different poses, with David regularly coming over to check that they were coming out just right.

‘Was it just his imagination, or did David always stand very close when checking the photographs?’ Peter wondered.

It was certainly interesting that he didn’t actually take the camera out of Peter’s hands when checking. He just reached over his hands and manipulated the controls, often brushing Peter’s hands as he did so.

Both boys appeared quite comfortable being naked in front of Peter, and seemed to have fun trying out lots of different poses, even though several of them involved touching or holding each other.

It was a good thing that the boys could not hear Peter’s heart pumping furiously as he took photograph after photograph of the two beautiful naked young men displaying themselves outside in the sunshine.

Whether it was just being naked in front of the older man, or the fact that the two boys got to do some poses where they were touching or holding each other, their young cocks had started to show signs of coming to life.
Peter had to bite his tongue several times and not say anything, as he noticed as both of their cocks lengthened noticeably and gently started to rise.

In one pose, Derek was sitting sideways in the camper chair with one leg over an arm of the chair. It would have been a great picture but his cock kept slipping out of place and would spoil the layout.

Peter debated with himself. ‘Should he say anything?’

He decided it was worth trying to get the pose right for a good picture.

“Derek, can you move your cock up a little... it’s slipped a bit and it doesn’t look quite right where it is?”

Derek smiled and moved his hand up from where it had been dangling at the side of the chair, and adjusted himself. “How’s that?” he asked, as he let his hand drop down again to hang loosely by his side.

“Oh dear” sighed Peter. “As soon as your hand moves away it flops down again.”

“David, please move Derek’s cock so it’s in the right place,” Peter asked.
“Are you sure?” queried David, looking at Derek.

“Go for it,” answered Derek with a smile, “it won’t break!”

Peter smiled, as he watched the boy tentatively prod Derek’s cock.
“Go on David, don’t be shy,” he laughed.

In spite of the encouragement, David gingerly put his hand around Derek’s cock and moved it a little to one side. All this attention on his cock however, was starting to have an effect on Derek. Peter could see that it was swelling even more... and then, it slid down again.

The fact that his cock was rather obviously slowly coming to life didn’t seem to bother Derek much, as he pushed David’s hand away, and looked at Peter.

“Will you do it for me Peter?” asked Derek with a smile, “you know just how you want it. There’s no point being shy is there? I hope I don’t get too hard, as that’ll really spoil the picture,” he laughed.

Peter glanced over at David as he moved closer, noticing that the boy was blushing and that his own cock was firming up and beginning to rise a little.

“Let’s do this quickly and then take a break,” said Peter, as he firmly grasped the youngster’s no longer flaccid cock. Fortunately it was only semi-erect and stayed in place when Peter moved it into position. He quickly moved back and took the picture.

He didn’t want to put the boys off from future photo sessions though, so he called a stop to the activities, declaring that he was happy that he now knew how to use the camera, and that the boys should get back to their friends.

“God!” said Derek to David as they walked back down the slope to the river. “What was that about? I’m getting a hard-on. If Peter hadn’t stopped taking photographs, it would’ve been so embarrassing.”

“I know I said there’s no point in being shy, but ......”

He started giggling as he looked down and saw David’s hard-on which was standing straight up against his stomach, reaching almost up to his belly button.

“Look at you!” said Derek, “already sporting a boner.”

“Fuck..! It’s so hard it’s hurting,” said David. He covered his hard cock with his hands and replied, “I think we should lie down for a bit. I can’t let the other guys see me like this.”

Peter watched with a smile as the two boys walked away from him, having seen what he had hoped for.

He reached down and adjusted himself, glad that he had been wearing shorts which hid his own erection It had sprung up as soon as he saw the boys naked outside his camper van and got harder as the ‘photo session went on.

The two boys found a patch of soft grass and lay down on their fronts, each of them wriggling a little to get a comfortable position with their now hard cocks pressed against the grass.

Peter watched them settling down on the ground with their bums rising up and down as they tried to get comfortable. He wished he had a video camera to capture it all.

This was looking like being a great weekend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the next chapter, Peter takes photographs of the boys in the sunshine and gets a massage.

The River Boys

Last edited: