• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Ride Home by DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
A further tale from the ongoing Adventures Of Rex mature fantasy story blog....enjoy!!!!
Feel free to write me with your ideas:
derekjames57@yahoo.com

The Ride Home – Part One

The rain pelted down as it had been doing all day. Rex had managed to catch the bus to work in the morning as normal but his usual bus back home proved to be running dreadfully late. The bus shelter was crowded with rush hour travelers and Rex could not keep dry. His brown suit and dark brown leather lace-up shoes were becoming slowly saturated. Work had been long and boring enough but this was torture. The evening was not warm enough to enjoy being soaked through and the bus was nowhere in sight. A BMW pulled up along the curb and the window rolled down revealing a somewhat familiar looking face.

“Hey There! Need a lift?” said a rather attractive man with a balding head and a goatee. Tom Andrews, a fit 46 year old guy, worked in the same building as Rex but on another floor and for a different firm.

“I know you! You’re the guy I speak to in the lift sometimes. A ride would be brilliant!” Rex said in a relieved tone.

The back door of the sleek BMW opened and Rex slid onto the leather seat beside another gentleman.
“I am Tom Andrews and this is Peter Davis, a friend of mine I give him rides home most days,” Tom added from the front seat as he drove away from the curb.

Peter Davis was a round, youthful thirty-two year old fellow with short blond hair and a cherubic face to match his chubby build. Rex sat on the back seat dripping wet and enjoying being in the warmth of the cozy car.

“You’re soaked, my friend! Hey, we were about to drop off at my place for a quick drink. Why not join us and dry off a bit. My flat is not far from here,” invited Tom with convincing tones.

“Well, it’s Friday and I have nothing planned. Sure!” Rex said with relish.
Tom drove the car through the usual London traffic and rain and within a matter of minutes arrived in the lower parking garage of a large luxury apartment complex. Much closer than Rex’s home would have been and not far from an Underground station for easy travel home after the quick drink. The three gents rode the lift to the tenth floor and Tom unlocked a door a few steps beyond the lift doors.

“My home. A bit pricey but worth it! Scotch and soda?” quizzed Tom. The two guests agreed on scotch and Tom poured generously at the bar in the corner of the large living room.

Bringing the drinks over to the men he said directly to Rex, “Now before you even think of sitting down on the sofa, get out of those wet clothes now. You’ll find a robe on the bathroom door in my bedroom. Bring the clothes in here and I shall hang them by the gas fire to dry off a bit.” Rex sheepishly nodded his approval and went off to the bathroom to change. When Rex had left the room, Tom sat down on the white leather sofa and was joined by Peter.

“Are you sure you want to “do” this guy? He’s fifty at least and seems a bit innocent for our usual Friday night pick-up sessions,” Peter queried in a superior tone.

“Peter, I have been eyeing this guy for months in the lift at work and I know he seems a bit older than our normal playmates but I have a feeling there is a great body under that plain brown suit,” Tom assured his friend in a whisper.

“I hope so. I am in the mood to really take charge tonight and enjoy myself. This guy better be up for it,” Peter demanded, his chubby face turning a bit red.

“A couple of scotches and this guy will be ours for the taking,” Tom said with a little smirk. He then added, “He looks at me like he wants it in the lift each time I make eye contact with him. He’s putty in our hands!”

Meanwhile, Rex walked into a manly bedroom and moved over to the bathroom just off of it. He switched on the light and found himself looking at his refection in a large lit mirror over the sink. He could not believe how wet his hair and clothes looked after his brief walk to the bus shelter earlier. He took off his tie and slipped off the brown jacket. Removing his shoes and very wet brown sheer socks next. Lastly, he stripped out of his dress shirt and trousers. All the items were damp and in need of a good drying out. Even his white bikini briefs were damp, so he slipped them off as well to reveal his bright red pubic bush and uncut dangling cock. He admired himself in the mirror and felt a rush of excitement. He liked being nude and this was a chance to be naked in front of two almost unknown and sexy guys. He grabbed the terrycloth robe and did up the belt before gathering up his wet things and returning to the living room.

“You look better already,” Tom greeted him as he took the wet items and began to place them before the warm fire to dry.

“Nice taste in socks and undies,” he chimed in as he carefully examined Rex’s drying wardrobe. Rex sat in a white leather recliner and sipped his scotch. The empty stomach from a skipped lunch soon devoured the alcohol and Rex felt flushed and light headed. Mindless chit-chat seemed to consume an hour and Tom refilled Rex’s glass this time minus soda, pure scotch now. Peter admired Rex’s furry legs beneath the robe and strong masculine bare feet. Tom moved over and adjusted the recliner backward and Rex was moved into a lounging position with his feet raised up. His pink soles faced an already aroused Peter on the sofa. Peter looked at those sexy feet and felt his cock respond with desire.

Rex finished off his second scotch and could feel the two men eyeing him. This was nice and he moved his legs apart so that his balls and foreskin covered cock could just be seen peeping out from the robe folds. The two fully suited men both smiled.

“You need to get more comfortable. That robe is in your way. Open it up and really enjoy the nice warm fire,” cherubic Peter insisted as he stood to assist Rex in undoing the insubstantial covering. Rex allowed Peter’s firm hands to undo the robe and immediately he felt the warm air all over his nude, exposed body.

“Much better!” hissed Tom with a slightly evil smile upon his moist lips.

To Be Continued……:devil: