• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

THAT came out my butt?!?

Kr8zy

Reaction score
I just spent the past 30 minutes in the bathroom passing *something*. I saw how big what came out was. That had to have been one of the most painful things I've done.

I've never actually bottomed another guy, and anything I have had up there has been pretty small. I now know it is possible, but how you guys who can take big things up your ass I simply do not know. I wish I could, but I don't think I could ever do it just thinking about tonight. I salute you.

naughty_gam

Reaction score
Don't worry, it happens even to "professionals". Just read how someone who bottomed for a rather large top had to film the exterior shots that were edited later into the opening sequence for the scene. This "b-roll" scene shows the bottom walking rather oddly and quite gingerly, not walking purposefully like he should as a security guard... apparently, had been given such a good seeing-to that he couldn't walk straight after that!

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Two things to watch out for if you are having anything shoved up your arse;

First, obviously, nothing sharp or too hard that will damage the rectum. Nothing too thick, either, but only you know what your limits are in this regard.

Second, make sure the object will come out! Once something is up past the inner sphincter, it will not necessarily come out of its own accord. This obviously not an issue with a penis; it shouldn't be an issue with dildos that have a proper base; bum beads or the like should have a proper handle or ring that is held from the outside, so that the device can always be pulled out. Ping pong balls, toothbrushes, cucumbers, zucchini... all those are a definite no-no. Getting something stuck up there can be a medical emergency, and from what I understand it's not just a matter of getting the duty nurse to whip it out, it can require a full-scale operation under anaesthetic.

Kr8zy

Reaction score
Sorry. I guess I needed to be more specific. It was a giant turd (not that I am bragging :) ). Ah the joys of getting old.

Last edited:

Kr8zy

Reaction score
But please, don't let that stop you from sharing what has been up your or other people's butt! :D

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sorry. I guess I needed to be more specific. It was a giant turd (not that I am bragging :) ). Ah the joys of getting old.

WOW:) Now I'm going to sound like your mom:eek: As we ALL get older (cough cough) try using a daily fiber supplement with your meals and everything will come out ok;) If not there are "other" options. Since I'm on a gay chat board I'll try to sexy this up a bit....X_X

Hey Sailor! I hear its FLEET WEEK! That's right, FLEET Enemas - the finest enema on the market. Just ask your ma...oh boy..this isn't working out like I planned. Just shoot some water up your ass and you'll be fine.:)

g

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Just shoot some water up your ass and you'll be fine.:)
I'm not sure this is recommended as conferring any great benefit - however if you do squirt water up yourself make sure it's warm - but NOT TOO HOT! Internal body temperature is about 40 deg C, so that's probably the ideal. The water from your hot water top is probably 60C or hotter, so that's too hot - you need to mix it with cold water first. Maybe get hold of a thermometer.