• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pink sex toy?

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
What is the pink toy I keep seeing, especially in solo vids? A small pink wire just comes out of ass, and I'm guessing it's a wire for some kinda vibrator. Anyone know what the toy is? Any user experiences?
Is it some kinda prostate massager?

Thanks in advance!:)

mattla

Reaction score
See them a lot on the live chat sites either lovense lush or ohmibod. You were correct, it is for prostate massage. They use it so it responds to the sound of tokens being given but I think they can be controlled in other ways as well.

W

wardell

"They use it so it responds to the sound of tokens being given"

what? I'm I missing something sextoy with tokens?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Otage is this the pink toy you mean? I would like to have it but until now I couldn't find it to buy. Perhaps someone can tell me/us where we could find this toy! Thanks!!

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
No Shelter, it's not that. It's somekinda prostate vibrator I'm talking about. It goes all in, and only small wire/thing stays out, brolly for power or pulling it out. But I'm now curious also about the one toy on the pic:) what is it? Some special dildo?

Been single for half year soon, and toys are starting to interest:D

mattla

Reaction score
I looked a little further - the pink one is the lovense lush. They are actually marketed as a sort of women's vibrator but can be used as a prostate massager that can be controlled in many different ways. If curious check it out:
Anon URL

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I looked a little further - the pink one is the lovense lush. They are actually marketed as a sort of women's vibrator but can be used as a prostate massager that can be controlled in many different ways. If curious check it out:
Anon URL

Thanks to mattla I learned a new word today: teledildonics

I'm speechless.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Anon URL

Thank you mattla very much!:) That must be the one. Hmm... I'm just wondering what would be good prostate massager, but that is bit expensive, brolly because the app thing, and don't really need that app-function. But very interesting:)

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
No Shelter, it's not that. It's somekinda prostate vibrator I'm talking about. It goes all in, and only small wire/thing stays out, brolly for power or pulling it out. But I'm now curious also about the one toy on the pic:) what is it? Some special dildo?

Been single for half year soon, and toys are starting to interest:D

But toys are not a substitute :blushing:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
But toys are not a substitute :blushing:

You are right, they are not:) But I feel like if I would now start to look for a guy, I would only do it because occasionally I'm bit bored. And I have other stuff I wanna focus on first:) After those I just wanna go on a nice date, have fun, meet new people.

Meanwhile trying something new could be fun. Doing new things is just so much fun:p

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
If it's the first time you have heard the word "teledildonics", you can be sure it won't be the last. Technology is rapidly progressing to the point where you can wear a kind of masturbation sleeve over your dick, and someone at a distance can transmit the sensations by running their hands (or whatever) up and down a roughly phallic shaped sensor. In fact the technology is already there, I believe the main stumbling block is the reliability of the connection, which is like WiFi.

Already on chat sites I am starting to see guys saying "Wearing the _____, anyone have the controller app and wants to control me?" Masturbation sleeves, prostate massagers, whatever - they are not far away.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
If it's the first time you have heard the word "teledildonics", you can be sure it won't be the last. Technology is rapidly progressing to the point where you can wear a kind of masturbation sleeve over your dick, and someone at a distance can transmit the sensations by running their hands (or whatever) up and down a roughly phallic shaped sensor. In fact the technology is already there, I believe the main stumbling block is the reliability of the connection, which is like WiFi.

Already on chat sites I am starting to see guys saying "Wearing the _____, anyone have the controller app and wants to control me?" Masturbation sleeves, prostate massagers, whatever - they are not far away.

I think they are there....;)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
so whats with the tokens

On cam sites the audience tips the performers with digital "tokens", which I assume can be collected and exchanged for rewards of some kind.