• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My Mom

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dargelos, Rebel7, Bigsal, RockNLol and Sniffit as well as Ihno from deep of the bottom of my heart I want to thank all of you for your kind words. :heart: Our family currently is a little bit out of control.

The surgery of my mom has been done by the doctors this morning on 10:00 A.M. They have taken away both breasts. Now they will control the lymph nodes from the armpits. If these lymph nodes are free from cancer cells she may have a good chance. So let us hope!!!!

I'm happy my BF is with me and I could cry yesterday in his arms. I don't want to do it with my family - because me and my siblings have to empower my mom and my dad. But when I was home yesterday I couldn't stop crying - and it was great to lie in the strong arms of my BF.

And yes Dargelos I think the hospital here is very good for such a disease. My mom is 48, not old and I hope she will be strong enough to manage this crisis. Physically and mentally!!!! And tomorrow it will be decided by the doctors if she must have a chemotherapy or a radiotherapy. I think both is nothing I would love!

So please excuse me that I'll talking here about such nasty things. But I feel it helps me a little bit too to share it with you, people I'don't know personally but from which I think nevertheless they are very good friends. Thanks to all of you! p:p

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a great responsibility you have now, for your mother of course but also for your father who will probably be trying to not show how much the worry is hurting him. Do keep busy, spending time alone is not good for you, it lets the fear spin around in your head. Sometimes it's easier to say things to someone you dont really know because you don't want to upset your boyfriend, he needs to stay strong as well.
Thankyou for keeping us updated.

watcher555

Reaction score
It's a great responsibility you have now, for your mother of course but also for your father who will probably be trying to not show how much the worry is hurting him. Do keep busy, spending time alone is not good for you, it lets the fear spin around in your head. Sometimes it's easier to say things to someone you dont really know because you don't want to upset your boyfriend, he needs to stay strong as well.
Thankyou for keeping us updated.

wishing and praying for the best for your mom. ;)

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I will not give you false hopes, but my sister in law is from more than three years that fight against this evil.

Now it seems that the "monster" has been thrown out, but we must not let our guard down. Among the things that have contributed to this "we hope" victory, is the love with which it was surrounded, and above all his determination to fight for a living.

Get ready to support your family with all your strength, and I hope your mom does not have to undergo too many chemotherapies, as unfortunately it was for my sister in law.

I do not want to scare you, but you better be prepared.

Good luck.

Another my caress for your mom.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the update Shelter. As you said we don't know each other in the physical world but our spirits all touch in this ethereal world and I feel the stress in your life. We are all here for you when you need us.

I'm sending all the positive energy I can through the ether to you and your mom.

With love

Sniffit ♥

D

Davieboy2

I will keep your mother and your family in my thought and prayers too Shelter.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you all so very, very much for your kind notes and your hugs. It does really good - no VERY good. Thank you so much. My BF at first has been a little bit angry with me because I've made the fate of my mom here openly. But I think we all here are friends and friends can tell themselves all things good and bad. So I've printed for me all your nice comments an d I've brought them today to my mom to the hospital. So she too says to all of you a grateful THANK YOU!

To update a little bit - she must start a chemotherapy from next monday. But the doctors are in good hope that she will survive this ordeal. The doctors are caring good for my mom and my brother (25) and my sister (23) as well as myself we are caring for my dad - he needs our help now because sometimes I've the impression he has losed ground.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
It is very nice to read that doctors are optimistic about the clinical course of your mom. This is good, because usually doctors do not become imbalanced in optimistic forecasts.
Of course, this news fills me with joy.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know how you're mom is doing.

It reminded me of watching this dance piece that a young man choreographed when his mother was dealing with the cancer fight after surgery.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Topdog for this little clip. Honestly I must tell you that I've cried when I've seen it. In the moment I'm crying very often in my home with my BF. I've always thought it is not manlike to cry - but screw it, it helps and I do it so as well as I've seen this little film clip. Thank you for it.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Shelter - you don't know me but thank you for this thread and I wish you only the best in the fight and that's exactly what it is. Your Mom chose to fight this and she's in the battle now - all you can do is support her and I know you're doing that.

My Mom was diagnosed with colon cancer a couple years ago and chose, because some of the possible surgical options were bleak, not to fight and just gave up. What followed were the most harrowing, agonizing months of my life watching her scratch and claw as this evil slowly drained her life away. She fought it but the outcome was inevitable. I remember her final days in hospice care when my siblings and I were all there and she was incoherent but still hanging on just crying by her bedside and hitting her morphine drip constantly in a desperate attempt to send her on her way. I was also very angry that she fought so hard NOT TO DIE when she chose not to fight to LIVE in the first place...it's ok now but remember, there is courage and spirit in the FIGHT and positive reinforcement in every aspect is the key to helping give her the strength to beat this and have many good years ahead of her.

All the best for you my new friend,
g33

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My dear Garth33, friend and, in a special way, fellow sufferer - thanks for your words. But as I know my mom, she will fight as she has done all her life. She will be´and must be a very strong person. Stronger than my dad or myself or my siblings. I've confidence in her and the doctors and the medicine.
But .......................... Well let's hope!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I've got you, your mom, and your family in my thoughts. :big hug::big hug::big hug:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi guys - a long time I have been silent here. It was a very busy time these last weeks. My mom has got her first stage of chemotherapy in the hospital. In the meantime she is in her home again and from now on she has to go every second day to the hospital for this horrible chemo. But she is a fighter - a very weak one in the meantime. So my father, my boyfriend and myself we are alternating drive my mom to the hospital and are waiting there until she can go home again.

And if that will not be bad enough - a good friend of us killed themselves four days ago in a horrible crash with his motorcycle. Police said he dashed all too fast into a street bend. Now we have autumn, the leaves are on the streets and wet and so he slipped away and crashed in to a wall - bang and out!

I hope that slowly everything soon will come again to a little normality. And because all of this personal stress I've got a little bit of stress as well in my job. My fault - I know, but sometimes I could be a berserk!

I hope I'll find the time to be here again as before.

So now at first to all of you a big hug - I'll try to be back again!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Keep your eye on the prize Shelter, the time when the treatment is complete and mom won't have to go to hospital again. The doctors would not put her through this miserable experience now unless it was worth it to ensure this evil illness is banished permanently. Think of the happy day when this is all over with, what a celebration.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Keep your eye on the prize Shelter, the time when the treatment is complete and mom won't have to go to hospital again. The doctors would not put her through this miserable experience now unless it was worth it to ensure this evil illness is banished permanently. Think of the happy day when this is all over with, what a celebration.

Dearest Dargelos, your words are like a sweet music. Thank you so much and we all look forward. The doctors say that she is young enough to develop the strength to fight against this illness - and as I know her --- she will! She is the strongest person in our family. Only my dad is full of fright!

Last edited:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dearest Dargelos, your words are like a sweet music. Thank you so much and we all look forward. The doctors say that she is young enough to develop the strength to fight against this illness - and as I know her --- she will! She is the strongest person in our family. Only my dad is full of fright!

When you risk losing a person you love, it's normal to be afraid. Unfortunately these tragedies affect not only the patient, but also the people who are beside him.