• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Lyrics Collection By ghaw2007

ghaw2007

Reaction score
More Than My Body

Verse 1: When you step outside, I am on your mind / you cannot release me from your memory / being closer to me is what you want to achieve / it goes beyond your dreams, not a simple fantasy / without shame in the way you approach the game / begging, pleading, a whole lot of disruption / a lack of substance in what you are offering / refusing to acknowledge the dimensions of my being / without understanding, confusion reigns supreme / side by side with foolishness and ignorance
Verse 2: I won't conform to your philosophies / by being a puppet or a toy / if you want something easy, create your own Pinocchio / illusions will render you adequately satisfied / I want to experience the sun and stars / something that exist, realness beyond measure / anything fake is a slap in the face / pretending to be naturally pure and whole / without self-acceptance, confusion reigns supreme / side by side with unrealized potential
Verse 3: Language is overrated / silence holds the keys to the mind and heart / if you listen intently / connections are like fruit, necessary and sweet / there are no replacements, no better alternatives / when it's genuine, others are rising with you / gaining through the years valuable perspectives / collecting the jewels in the midst of wild traveling / part of a growing world of awareness and gratitude / chosen to be special, forever unbreakable / without firm belief, confusion reigns supreme / side by side with recklessness
Chorus: I am more than my body / more than my hair, more than my eyes and lips / I am more than my body / more than my nails, more than thighs and feet / I am more than my body / more than my *****, more than my nose and **** / I am more than my body / more than the senses, more than the motions / I am more than my body / more than anything you could possibly know
Written by B. (Thursday, April 25, 2019) Copyright 2019

ghaw2007

Reaction score
The Captain

Verse 1: Hostility and artificiality surround us / armours have to be thick and large / if you want to be a phemale / the chains of denials prevent you from exploring / and from asking questions about your nature and beyond / in order to break them, you must return to your mind / to delve into your tones / and release wonders of being / the fragility of commonness is concealed / and when it's finally revealed, the effects will disintegrate
Verse 2: You can use spices and oils for nourishment or talking points / if what they say about talk is true / then your motions should always be new / playing with yourself can be fine if there are limits / and if you do it with others / the lines you draw should be known / the rocks of our lives are thrown into lakes and rivers / sometimes we see the ripples of its beauty and ugliness / it's so simple that it goes over heads and under hearts / lingers in the atmosphere / and becomes known when the time is right
Verse 3: There are purposes to every plan / believe that nothing is without meaning / emotions will ultimately give way to the greater logic / patience will render you still / between moments of pain and clarity / it is the underrated gentle light / its guidance is real and good in every sense / without any lack of fences / going everywhere you reside / it's always in your favour, embrace it / unique to your very own patterns / allowing you to be complete
Chorus: Trust my body and my words / I'm the captain that you crave / terrain is rough and water is high / stand on my shoulders to jump into the sky
Written by B. (Thursday, April 25, 2019) Copyright 2019

ghaw2007

Reaction score
Believe In Yourself

Verse 1: If you're faced with a problem, don't panic / try to stay calm / fear will cause you to run away / and you'll never know how to be brave / when you're given the opportunity to be challenged / do not sigh, it's a moment to smile / believe in yourself
Verse 2: On the path of life, there's many obstacles / to make them vanish, overcome them / you might think it's easier said than done / but you will never know unless you try / and if you're afraid of failing / scare that fear away / no human being will ever be flawless / believe in yourself
Verse 3: So what if you're not popular / you don't have to stand out from a crowd / knowing yourself is far more important than being known by others / don't be shy to stand up for what you believe in / given the chance, you can make a difference
Bridge: Believe in yourself / the way that I believe in you
Chorus: Believe in yourself / believe in yourself the way that I believe in you / from time to time, we become afraid / we may develop insecurities / but we need to open our minds to a world filled with possibilities / there is always something that you can do / believe in yourself and your wishes may come true
Written by B. (Tuesday, December 11, 2001) Copyright 2001

ghaw2007

Reaction score
Just Hold On

Verse 1: We used to be together as one / But we’re breaking into two / We used to be together as equal / But things are becoming unfair / I will hold on to all the feelings / The ones that always tell me so / I will hold on to this moment / I’ll only let go when I know it’s the end
Verse 2: I promised to be right beside you / And to be there for good and bad times / I’m not going to break my word / Just because you want me to / Oh no, I’ll never do that
Verse 3: Hold on to what you mean to me / And to what I mean to you / Hold on to priceless memories / Don’t let them fade away / Keep them near your heart
Chorus: I know you are becoming weaker / And you’ve convinced yourself that you can’t go on / I believe that we can last longer / Use your strength and just hold on to us
Written by B. (Thursday, August 2, 2001) Copyright 2001

ghaw2007

Reaction score
Ray of Light

Verse 1: She is a ray of light moving quickly / Soaring through the sky like a gazelle with wings / There’s no way anybody can catch up with her / She never stays in one place longer than a minute
Verse 2: She’s faster than anything you’ve seen before / You’re trying to figure out where she comes from / I don’t think you’ll ever know for sure / Time passes by like a stranger in the night
Verse 3: There’s a universe out there for her to explore / She could be searching for her place in it / Maybe she’s trying to leave this world behind / If she is, she’ll zoom out / Like a hot potato in your hands
Bridge: Her speed amazes everyone / When you see her, she’s already gone / She’s always racing to her destinations
Chorus 1: Can you feel a gust of wind pass you by? / Can you see a light that is shining brightly? / If you can, you know it’s her
Chorus 2: Can you feel her? / Can you feel? / Can you see her shining like a star? / Can you see? / She’s flying like a ray of light / She is a ray of light
Written by B. (Thursday, August 2, 2001) Copyright 2001

ghaw2007

Reaction score
Iceman

Everybody has a heart / but mine is different / it's surrounded by ice / it's the type that ever melts / there's a winter storm inside of me / everything is either white or cold / an iceman is what I really am
I can't remember if I was ever filled with joy / I can't even remember the last time that I smiled / years have gone by but it's only now that I'm noticing a change in me / could it be that ice and snow have always been a part of my life? / if so, I have no way of proving it
I may be the modern day version of king midas / everything i touch doesn't turn to gold / it turns to ice instantly
Everybody has a heart / Mine is surrounded by ice / there's a winter storm inside of me / I don't have a sense of feeling / winter is the only season that I know / the coldness of the air has no effect on me / everything inside me is either white or cold / an iceman is what I truly am / I can see, smell, taste and hear / but when I touch something, I don't feel anything / when I touch something, it turns to ice / I can't even remember the last time that I smiled / maybe ice and snow have always been a part of me / I am an iceman
Written by B. (Thursday, December 13, 2001) Copyright 2001

ghaw2007

Reaction score
The Star of Downtown

Verse 1: Broke and desperate, wanting a piece of everything / beautiful and ambitious in a defiant way / underground with the hustlers and marginalized / no time for pumping brakes or dealing with flakes / with good chops and fierceness / I'll be called upon by haters and lovers alike / if I were boring, then I'd be ignored
Verse 2: Rolling my eyes at wannabes and geezers / if they're not compelling / they should be kicked off the stage / I bring the spice and salsa / I bring the drama with chips / going over, inside, under your heads in one fell swoop / if colour is energy, then I'll soak in rainbows
Verse 3: I don't need magic or luck / for you to crave my hunger / you've been denied an essential part of life for too long / my fabulousness is a modern wonder of art and life / it taps into a rising consciousness for love of self / a perfect sensation to cultivate and maintain / integrity and passion wrapped in a beautiful package / what's controversial is refusal to look to the future
Chorus: Give the [*] and freaks exactly what they want from me / give the poets and punks exactly what they want from me / incredible style and bitchy attitude / designates me as the star of downtown (I'm a proud [*] )
Written by B. (Saturday, March 24, 2018) Copyright 2018

ghaw2007

Reaction score
Mo'gelin Wit U

Verse 1: You've got skin and hair for the sun / clean and natural / rockin thoughts and moves with classic confidence / I know more about u than u know of me / I'd like for that to change / to be in the same range as far as sanity is concerned / with many lessons learned, wisdom has been instilled / I'm not foolish like other dudes / got discipline and more / join me to explore my vibes and observations / on various topics with a willingness to learn things
Verse 2: With chaos and confusion, misery and malice, dirt and danger / it's hard to distinguish between friend and foe / one has to move delicately in rough zones to avoid drama / or at least lessen its impact / baggage of the past infiltrates thoughts and mood / like a silent intruder, compromising situations without detection / outside the usual scope of awareness / we can be better than elders / cleaning up their messes / not letting their ways infect us like viruses / being the healers we deserve / to restore ourselves to wholeness, to naturalness
Chorus: I've been thinkin bout mo'gelin wit u / u run around often in my head / the influence of sound is slowly creepin in / we can create another realm for us / where we can be our truest selves in every way
Written by B. (Saturday, June 30, 2018) Copyright 2018

ghaw2007

Reaction score
Worthy

Aim high, the gutter is dirty / you're beautiful / act free, slavery is suicide / you're always worthy / think deep, dumbness is shameful / you're born to strive for excellence / be healthy, sickness is terrible / you're meant to build and replicate / be well, sanity is crucial / you're always precious / express emotions, stiffness is boring / you're alive to be vibrant
In the midnight hour, the [*] hate you / when it's time to work, the self-haters hate you / when it's time to chill, you know how to find your bruhs
Hey, you can be pure and fine / you can be a winner / you can be appreciative of all the good
Aim high, the gutter is dirty / you're beautiful / act free, slavery is suicide / you're always worthy / think deep, dumbness is shameful / you're born to strive for excellence / be healthy, sickness is terrible / you're meant to build and replicate / be well, sanity is crucial / you're always precious / express emotions, stiffness is boring / you're alive to be vibrant
In the midnight hour, the [*] hate you / when it's time to work, the self-haters hate you / when it's time to chill, you know how to find your bruhs
Hey, you shouldn't drown yourself in misery / you shouldn't cry tears of pain / you shouldn't waste away your time and energy / Hey, you can be serious and tough / you can be calm and whole / you can be true to yourself and the rest of the world
Aim high, the gutter is dirty / you're beautiful / act free, slavery is suicide / you're always worthy
Written by B. (Wednesday, June 20, 2018) Copyright 2018