• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I'm 30 now.

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I just turned 30 today. Initially I was excited and happy to say good riddance to my 20s. However, this is also my first birthday without my dad (he died back in January) and I'm actually really sad.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about your dad. That must be an odd feeling that your life is moving forward while his has now stopped.

I think birthdays are a fine time to feel sad if you want. There is a lot to take in, including missing people that are not longer part of our journey.

Of course, the other side of that coin is remembering how they made our lives better, and opening ourselves up to appreciating the love we have right now. For the very reason that life moves forward and things change, and if we don't appreciate what we have, we miss it.

havocs

Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday! As topdog said, its a good time to reflect. Missing your dad is understandable, use this time to let the people currently in your life know how much you love and appreciate them! :big hug:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
On my 30th birthday I felt sad and probably depressed a little like you. Luckily I had an older brother who was very athletic and a former Marine. He was also one of the funniest people I've ever known. That day he called me to get together for my b'day. I told him I didn't feel like celebrating. He told me to come over to his house and he'd cheer me up. I did. He convinced me the best cure for the blues was physical exercise. He dressed me in some of his PT short shorts and a wife beater with ankle weights. He talked me into jogging 5 miles in late July. I almost died, lol. But he was right. The physical exercise cleared my mood and we celebrated my 30th all night. My partner joined us after work. My brother went with us to TRAX, The Fox Hole and Charlie's (3 Gay bars in Denver). He was a perfect specimen and enjoyed the attention. It turned out to be the best birthday ever.

I told you that story so you would get yourself out of the house and go celebrate. Go to a gym and work out or go jogging or even a long walk. Then go to a Gay bar and see and be seen. It will lift your spirits. That is what your dad would want. To lift your spirits and enjoy your life. You are still young and you should be active and having fun. Don't let him down. Get out and enjoy life this weekend. Be bold. Don't be afraid. That's what my brother taught me. GO!

Jase

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, c750dt!!
Sorry to hear that you're missing your dad on your b-day, but it's 100% understandable. When I had my birthdays after each of my grandparents passed, they were very similar since I was closest to them than anyone else in my family.

I hope that you still enjoyed yourself and have fun being flirty and thirty! :p

:big hug:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I just turned 30 today. Initially I was excited and happy to say good riddance to my 20s. However, this is also my first birthday without my dad (he died back in January) and I'm actually really sad.

U are not alone^^:big hug:

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Thanks people. Turning 30 doesn't bother me; I was looking forward to it. It's more the realization of a reality I really was hoping I wouldn't face for at least another decade or two.

lhe2110

Reaction score
i pm you and my granny passed away last week. oh... dear.. cheer up!

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
That blows. I was really close to my grandmother. Granny and Uncle Darrel went in 2011, Pappy in 2013, my dad in 2017 and I just feel like God was being mean as fuck to me for taking all these people and in such a short time span. On the other hand I am kind of glad my dad never knew I am poz. He died before I knew my status.

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Lol. No online dating. Also, my sister was going through some paperwork in the basement of my parents house today and noticed I was born about two months and some change premature. Just some cool trivia to know about myself. My mom had mentioned something about it many years ago but I had forgotten and no further details were mentioned then.

Last edited:

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I just realized that if I was born after 7 months, my conception happened in mid September of 1986 which is just under three months before they married and a month or two before they would have known my mom was pregnant with me. It also puts my conception around her 26th birthday

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
What is so horrible to be 30? I'll reach it in December.