• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rapidgator - This Download Was Interrupted

cut93550

Super Vip
Reaction score
First, I have numerous premium memberships but I am only having this problem with Rapidgator (RG). RG insists the problem is someone or something else, Firewall Anti Virus Internet provider. I will see a download counter hang on 1 second left for 10 minutes, sometimes even go up.

The biggest problem is downloads "pause" themselves and I have to keep on hitting the "resume" button. Even downloading numerous Zippyshare files in parallel I don't have this problem. Some days I never have a download interrupted.

Now granted having 25 or 30 links downloading simultaneously isn't ideal but I've been doing it for years. This problem just started in the last few months and considering RG is one of the more pricey I think I deserve better.

Uploading I never use RG but downloading the majority of users I download from use RG so if I want the content I gotta use RG.

Anybody experience this and/or have any suggestions or a solution.

Thanks
Chris

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Hey!

I don't have the experience or solutions, but perhaps you could provide details on how you download the files? For instance, which browser you are using, and if you using a download manager like JDownloader.

I think it might help the 'tech whiz' to deduce the problem. :cheers:

cut93550

Super Vip
Reaction score
No download manager just using I.E.

Which brings up another question. In using a download manager can you save each download to a specific folder or do all downloads in a session have to be saved to the same folder.

Thanks
Chris

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
In using a download manager can you save each download to a specific folder or do all downloads in a session have to be saved to the same folder.

Download Manager is integrated with the Windows download folder. ;)

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Download Manager is integrated with the Windows download folder. ;)

Hmm, but is it possible to choose the location of saving the files? If there isn't a prompt, for the user to choose the location, most likely there is a default location set, right?

@cut93550 I think it is possible to change the option to prompt for each download, and it is possible to save a file in location A, save another file in location B, and another in location C, all during the same browsing 'session'.

Are you able to find that option? I am not so sure about the setting options in IE but if you require, I can explore and do up a step-by-step guide (assuming it isn't already on the internet).

cut93550

Super Vip
Reaction score
It actually seems to have gotten better, go figure

cut93550

Super Vip
Reaction score
Back to "normal" 45 files downloaded each failed anywhere from 10-20 times before I finally got the file completely.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Back to "normal" 45 files downloaded each failed anywhere from 10-20 times before I finally got the file completely.

Unfortunately, your words are destined to wind, as those expressed by me and many other members in the past.

RG is the worst thing can exist for free users, but it seems not to interest anyone.

Users free of other forums have dubbed this host "Lentigator" (slowgator), "brokegator" .....

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score

Unfortunately, your words are destined to wind, as those expressed by me and many other members in the past.

RG is the worst thing can exist for free users, but it seems not to interest anyone.

Users free of other forums have dubbed this host "Lentigator" (slowgator), "brokegator" .....

And not everyone has the same experience with it.

I get about 1 failure out of 20 at most.

Some hosts are good for some people, and others are good for other people - the advantage of a place like this is that there are lots of file hosts permitted and used.

If RG doesn't work for you, stop wasting your energies bashing your head against the same wall over and over again!

B.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
And not everyone has the same experience with it.

I get about 1 failure out of 20 at most.

Some hosts are good for some people, and others are good for other people - the advantage of a place like this is that there are lots of file hosts permitted and used.

If RG doesn't work for you, stop wasting your energies bashing your head against the same wall over and over again!

B.

RG is the least of my worries. I stopped using it years ago.

Just for the sake of truth, seem to many regions of the world who have problems with it, just read the comments made by many users in various forums on the net.

Without consideration of all those who have signed subscriptions without receiving anything, not even the money they have spent.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score

RG is the least of my worries. I stopped using it years ago.

Just for the sake of truth, seem to many regions of the world who have problems with it, just read the comments made by many users in various forums on the net.

Without consideration of all those who have signed subscriptions without receiving anything, not even the money they have spent.

Do bear in mind that happy users tend not to post angrily on the internet, so there is a selection effect going on.

B.

theo

Reaction score
I have a premium account and use Jdownloader. Because of that I'm able to resume downloads though, but still many downloads stop. RG used to be fine for premium, but this is getting annoying.

s123

Reaction score
i am having a problem with RG - i cant seem to renew my premium account. their credit card services are down :(

cut93550

Super Vip
Reaction score
Its becoming apparent that the bigger and more popular these companies get the worse the services get. They refuse to reinvest in their own companies. Rapidgator has told me time and again it is me and my system, firewall, anti-virus etc etc etc. yet it is only their downloads that continually fail. I DON'T use Rapidgator to upload, only download. Unfortunately I will have to continue to use them because so many users upload to them. If I want the content I have to go through the hell of their service.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will have to continue to use them because so many users upload to them. If I want the content I have to go through the hell of their service.

I feel your pain as a President once said. I haven't been able to get anything from RG in the last 6 or 7 days.... allways gets interrupted and never able to resume, just start again and get another interruption X_X~X(~X(~X(~X(

prickles

Reaction score
I've been having problems downloading too. It took about 3-4 attempts to get a Jay Park video. The download would get to into the 90% area then fail.

acidefun

Reaction score
Same problèmes here, I've a premium RG account but download fail regulary or is very slow.
last time i spend money on them.

Giangiacomo

Reaction score
I feel your pain as a President once said. I haven't been able to get anything from RG in the last 6 or 7 days.... allways gets interrupted and never able to resume, just start again and get another interruption X_X~X(~X(~X(~X(

This is a good place for browsing but when you find what you want and discover Rapidshit it's easier to surf other sites with decent downloaders and download it there. 90% is findable.

theo

Reaction score
I'm also having problems. Impossible to renew my RG account and at the same time RG links are everywhere :(