• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Zax's Drawing

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
LOL :)) :))

i promise i can be very helpful, my aim is to satisfy :))

maybe i could be the dj - play some cool tunes :dancing:

a very happy new year to you my friend :):hug:

Last edited:

cavonzia

Reaction score
well there's 1 free ticket as dildo stands pedestal if you want it (coz' no other member want to do it,even the part timer that they rent won't do it):devil::heart:

happy new year to you too :butslap:

X

XMan101

sorry guys for late replying,i've been very busy n not in the right mood lately

@zortex
thanks zortex
looks like the trouble continues into an orgy party :butslap:

@refix
thanks refix
too bad the christmas RnRC ffrom you must be delayed
just keep your spirit n good luck :thumbs up:

@ iotbg,xman n whisper
thanks for visiting my thread,i hope you like it guys :cheers:

-------------------------------------------------

Well,made this drawing this time (still no good at body proportion...sigh...)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
Let's wish for better years
(and hope the end of the day won't come out yet)

:heart::heart:

I think that's pretty good actually !

:D

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Nice artwork, i really like :thumbs up:. Do you get horny while drawing? :D

cavonzia

Reaction score
thank you senorzeus :p
honestly the first time i made this kind of drawing i'm always got horny and ended up with jerking off for a while :blushing: and then started drawing it again :butslap:
but for now,i manage it not to getting horny :thumbs up:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
haha :D I know., one time i tried to write a sex story, i got so horny i never finished it..instead finished something else :p lol
Keep up the good work! :)

cavonzia

Reaction score
TEASER...TEASER...TEASER...

here's preview of my coming soon comic

Not ready with my comic yet

just finished coloring 2 per 8 pages,aarrrggghhh so slooowww
so much thing happened lately that drop my mood

PS it's gonna finished in +_ 2 weeks
hikss......
~X(

Last edited:

let's climb too high
Reaction score
Hahah, looks fun... :D Really nice work with these :p

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
damned fine work cavonzia :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

i think this is going to be a good comic :p:p:):)

don't put to much pressure on yourself - take your time with the colouring etc.
and make sure you are happy with it ... it will be worth it ...

in the meantime i have to wonder what crazy situation reid has gotten into;)

Last edited:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Real fun to follow this comic..and that dog lol :rofl:

cavonzia

Reaction score
@ TRIPLE SEVEN
Thank you,dear,hope you like it :cheers:

@zortex
Thank you,zortex for care about me,it make me blushhh :blushing:
well,what will happen after that scene?it would be ***CENSORED***(wait 'til it finished :no: :cheers:

PS II :He's Slash,not Reid dear...:no::rofl:

@SenorZeus
Thank you zeus,i hope you'll read it when its finished :thinking:
anyway the dog looks like very hungry and the owner didn't give him the meal,would you like to give him your special sausage :rofl: (kidding)

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
@SenorZeus
Thank you zeus,i hope you'll read it when its finished :thinking:
anyway the dog looks like very hungry and the owner didn't give him the meal,would you like to give him your special sausage :rofl: (kidding)

Ofcorse i'll read, looking forward to it eagerly.
Nooo! lol, but he can have Slash's sausage! :D

cavonzia

Reaction score
@Zeus
sorry,but Slash's sausage izz so valuable,so if you take it the comic will ended up halfway ~X:)rofl:

@Zortek
sorry too,but Reid is a straight and already have a girlfriend (just broken up last minues)
but you still can rape him if you want (of course you'll have to fight some of the gays that love him though) :cheers:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
@Zeus
sorry,but Slash's sausage izz so valuable,so if you take it the comic will ended up halfway ~X:)rofl:

@Zortek
sorry too,but Reid is a straight and already have a girlfriend (just broken up last minues)
but you still can rape him if you want (of course you'll have to fight some of the gays that love him though) :cheers:

In comic the sausage can grow back if you want :))
Oh! i have to acquaint with the guys, i don't remember who is who myself :duh:

cavonzia

Reaction score
OH NO!!!You know the secret of sausage,must hide the spell,so you can't take it :rofl:
no need to acquaint the guys right now,since only slash that available right away

maybe i should add biography of the other guys someday :thinking: (drawing it first)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Hmm you really good with this drawing thingy. You even more productive than me. Christmas, New Year (in short time) then this comic...wow. I salute you.

cavonzia

Reaction score
actually i'm not in a work for now,so could spend some more time for it
still,almost a month just for 8 pages and still not finished,it'ds just toooo sloww:(:(

cavonzia

Reaction score
Hufff...finally finished,here's my first gay comic :cheers:

download RAR
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cj2yv23yc2k337g

note:you can download zip file from the pics below,just open the pics and go to album,after that choose to download this album

It's only 8 pages,but take a lot of time for making it (especially because i try another method of coloring,it's better ~you can look it at the body of the guy~,but takes a lot of time for just coloring 1 thing)

Next,i'm gonna make the main story (this time i won't coloring it except for cover & special page,since it has more page on it)
It's a fantasy story,i will focus on the story more but don't worry,i'll still add nudity,sex and love story.
I think it will take more time since i take my old job back,so i hope i finished the first chapter in the early of April or March.

PS I'm sorry,i'm not good at making the words for the comic,but i'll try be better next time

well,that's it
i hope anyone will enjoy it
:cheers:p:p:cheers: