• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The House Guest.....Part 5 by DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
Part Five..........

The next morning, Sam sat shyly at the breakfast table as Cox poured tea into his mug. Sam looked so cute bundled up in the borrowed robe he had found on the back of the bathroom door. Cox gently explained to Sam that he was so welcome in the house and Rex was so excited to finally meet him.

“You mean you’re not jealous of the fact I spent the night in Rex’s room? Do you know what happened last night? I am so embarrassed! Forgive me, please,” pleaded a sweet faced Sam.

“Sam. I know. I got home last night late and crept up the stairs very quietly. You and Rex were very involved and I watched through the door crack for a good hour or so. I am not jealous, I am SO turned on!” Cox exclaimed with a smile and wink. Sam blushed and seemed almost shaking.

“You watched?” Sam asked in a quiet tone. Cox smiled and bent down and kissed his forehead.

“I find watching Rex and a special guest a treat beyond description. Your lovemaking last night was tender, hot and just what he needed!” Cox added with passion. Sam relaxed and sipped his tea.

“Tell me about it. What did you enjoy most? How did Rex feel to you as you enjoyed his sexy body?” Cox asked in rapid fire succession. Sam giggled and really loved this new phase of sexual fun that emerged on this cheery morning. He opened up fully with Cox, as he felt comfortable and at ease with his other host now. Sam knew the power of Cox’s voyeuristic cravings and hatched a private plan to excite him. However, before Sam could say anything more, he was stopped by the sound of Rex coming quickly down the stairs. Rex strode into the kitchen in his two piece suit, spotless white shirt and tie. He grabbed Cox and gave him a kiss and then did the same for Sam who sat like a puppy gazing up at his master.

“Have you seen my black loafers that I wore yesterday?” Rex asked with hurried glance at the kitchen clock. Cox pointed to the corner of the kitchen.

“Nearly tripped over those last night my dear, they were in the front hall in at the foot of the stairs,” Cox explained with wink to Sam.

“Sorry. Bit clumsy of me to shuck my shoes there,” Rex said in a sheepish tone as he slipped on the loafers over his navy blue OTC socked feet and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl for a quick snack. With the promise that he would be home by five that afternoon, he dashed off. Sam sighed. Cox bent down and kissed Sam on his cheek.

“I’ve got today off in order to make you feel more at home and we have so much talking to do!” Cox said with a friendly smile. The two moved into the living room and perched on the sofa. Both clad only robes and looking like best buddies already. Cox carried on the questioning that had begun before Rex had come downstairs and Sam confided how much he loved Rex’s body and fucking him had been a pure orgasmic delight.

“I fucked him deep enough to hit that spot way up inside that makes him really moan and wow, I was so fucking aroused when I did that!” Sam boasted with a pleased look. Cox gently massaged his own cock through his partially open robe and lapped up this horny retelling. Cox explained that this pleasure spot was becoming essential to Rex’s best orgasms and the fact Sam could make him cum so magnificently was truly a marvel. Sam, too let his robe fall open and he stroked himself as he fondly recalled the way Rex’s ass had responded to his fingers and tongue and how his cock felt as it slid deep into Rex’s velvety canal. The two horny men stroked and talked about Rex’s body and scents and all that made him a sexual dynamo in the bedroom. Both now had precum covered fingers and they laughed at how much they loved the same things about dear Rex. What a treat to share like this.
Cox admired Rex’s new found playmate who was so very sexy and able to enjoy the little fetish tidbits as well.

Cox confessed to Sam a few truths by saying, “Rex has lived a sheltered life really. He has not had much experience and now that he is a mature male and settled in material ways, he feels a need to allow the natural course of events to take place. He wants to let it all happen and he wants to enjoy all the guys out there who want to enjoy him. I get off helping him take photos and introducing him to other like-minded guys who want to explore the body of hot, middle-aged guy whenever possible. I love to watch and he loves to show off, what a pair! Rex is like a kid in a sweet shop these days and wants to meet up with as many players as want to play with him! The wilder and more exciting, the better! His ass is open for business!”

The two men laughed and joked for well over an hour. Cox also confessed his fetish, his love for everything related to male feet and socks. This came as no shock to Sam and both agreed Rex had lovely feet that smelled so manly in his dress sock after working all day in his leather loafers. Both of Rex lovers described enjoying those feet and socks and how much that added to the lovemaking experience with him. Cox insisted that Sam move into Rex’s room for the rest of the visit and together they moved his suitcase into the new situation.

While unpacking the boys found Rex’s discarded clothing from last night, Cox picked up the pair of socks Rex had been wearing and sniffed them. A smile crept over his face and he let Sam have a whiff, too.
Sam seemed to have brought his laptop, digital camera and other various computer devices and offered to tidy up the bedroom and so Cox went into his room to get dressed. The morning and afternoon passed quickly and Rex arrived home on time, just as he said he would. Sam and Cox had prepared a wonderful meal and were both sporting casual dress. Rex walked into the kitchen in his business suit looking far too formal. He also looked hot and tired. Cox was just about to get him more comfortable when Sam moved away from the stove and gently led Rex by the hand from the kitchen.

“Can you finish the rice, Cox. I’ll get our man of the hour ready for dinner,” Sam said in a tone that made Rex gush and giggle. Before he knew it they were going upstairs, Rex following like a puppy dog on a leash. Cox put the rice on low heat and followed quietly. Just as Cox was about to climb the stairs, his two mates arrived at the top and the bedroom door clicked shut behind them. They had not shut the door last night and now Cox was left wondering if Sam had forgotten what a total voyeur he was?

Cox sat in the living room and listened to the noises from Rex’s room above his head. He heard giggling and the clatter as Rex’s shoes dropped to the floor. Sitting on the couch and knowing something sexy was happening upstairs Cox was going wild, his cock was rock hard and he stroked it through his trousers. The sound of Rex’s bed creaking gave him further sensations of voyeuristic pleasure. Cox sat desperately trying not to get too turned on. The night was young and he must continue preparing dinner since Sam was “busy”. He went back to the kitchen and finished off the meal and looked at the clock. Almost an hour had passed since Rex had been taken upstairs. He was aware that the bath was being filled since he could hear the rush of water through the pipes above the kitchen. Soon splashing sounds could be heard above the kitchen in the bathroom. Exactly ninety minutes after he had left with Rex, Sam appeared in the kitchen still dressed in his jeans and sweatshirt with large grin on his face.

“Rex’s coming down now, all freshened up. Sorry it took so long. Are we all set?” Sam asked in a friendly tone.

“Sure! All set!” Cox agreed.

Rex padded in on his soft bare feet looking freshly bathed and wearing only his loosely tied blue silk robe. “I feel hungry!” he said with a huge grin.

The meal was served and Rex ate with a permanent smile lighting his face. Cups of tea were served in the living room and Cox could not help but notice how sexy Rex looked in just his robe, lounging on the couch with his long hairy legs perched up on the arm. He looked so inviting and both Sam and Cox could not help but be aware of him. A lull in the light conversation was followed by a large yawn from Rex who announced that he was ready for some shut eye and he padded gently up the stairs. Sam smiled and winked at Cox and quickly followed his new playmate leaving Cox sitting alone on a chair.

Cox thought about his next move. He tiptoed upstairs and noted the door was closed again! He listened at the door and heard movements and the sound of Rex’s squeaky bed springs as before. Cox felt so aroused and wished he could somehow look inside but was uncertain as how he could do it unnoticed. Soon giggling and gentle moans filled the air and Cox became crazed with horny desires. He moved to his room and stripped off his clothes and worked his dick while noting the sounds of sex wafting over from the other bedroom. His orgasm came in a frenzied explosion and then sleep overtook him.

The morning came and Cox rose to find an envelope on his bed. He ripped it open eager to read what was inside. Inside he found a computer memory stick and a note from Sam.

Dear Cox, Forgive the arrangements of last night. But once you view the contents of this memory stick, all will be very clear. Rex has the day off and we have gone sightseeing and will be back later on. Enjoy this gift, you HORNY voyeur!
Much Love, Sam

Cox booted up the bedroom computer on and placed the memory stick in the USB slot. A list of video files appeared in numerical order and he clicked on the first. The screen filled with a scene of Rex’s bedroom with a view of the bed and Rex was walking in to the room fully dressed as he was when he had first come home the previous day. The video showed a loving Sam enter and push Rex onto the bed and kneeling before his feet and removing each shoe with care. Sam paid attention to those sweaty dress socks, sniffing and nuzzling each as the shoes slipped off.

Cox began stroking his dick as he watched this voyeur’s delight. Sam was now stripping off Rex’s socks and slowly licking each toe, spending ages sucking Rex’s big toes much to his delight. The video file ended with Sam removing Rex’s remaining clothing and a very sensuous removal of the undies that left Rex’s huge uncut tool erect and dripping pre-cum. The following clip carried on from that point and showed Sam kneeling between Rex’s wide open legs and slurping his uncut cock like an ice cream cone. The blow job lasted the entire clip and left Cox gasping for breath.
In the next clip the scene changed to the adjoining bathroom where Rex was being bathed in the tub. Cox drooled as the fully clothed Sam washed each and every inch of his lover, finishing with Rex resting his wet pink feet, legs wide open on the edge of the tub as Sam lathered up his ass crack. Sam launched into a major finger fuck of the blissful Rex who was lounging back with a peaceful smile. Rex’s orgasm gushed up, unaided by hands and Cox came as well as the final clip ended.

Cox continued to sleep in the other room for the next few days and was pleased to be presented with a fresh memory stick each morning. The clips made Cox cum many times over. One very hot clip showed a close-up of Rex’s ass as Sam held the camera close while he poked and prodded Rex’s rosebud that gave way to a full on finger fuck with plenty of moaning from Rex on the soundtrack. The day Sam left was a sad day. Rex and Cox both had grown fond of their sweet, innovative houseguest and his leaving left a void. Sam promised to return soon before he vanished to meet his plane.

Rex and Cox sat on the couch; both smiling and giggling over the fun they had shared with Sam. Rex confessed he had cum so much he felt milked like a cow. Cox tenderly kissed Rex and moved his hand beneath Rex’s skimpy shorts, the absence of undies made this so easy. Cox felt the uncut rock hard tool inside and felt the wetness on his fingers. Moving his fingers to his lips and tasting the pre-cum, he smiled at Rex.

“Come on! Up we go. I need to examine my man for damages!” Cox stated as he led Rex up to the bedroom in order to enjoy himself literally first hand rather than vicariously as a mere watcher of Sam’s saucy video clips.

The End..............for now:blushing:

More soon....feel free to write me about my Rex and Dutton fantasy story blogs!!

derekjames57@yahoo.com