• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Halloween Party........... Part I by DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
Halloween Party........... Part I
(Another tale from the Rex blog series)

Cox sat in the kitchen that bright October morning and enjoyed a few relaxing minutes before heading off to work on the hectic London Underground. Rex had dashed off minutes before and was running late as usual. The phone rang and made Cox jump since no call ever seemed to come at home before nine in the morning. It was Decker Price on the phone and Cox laughed aloud. He always knew something odd was afoot when Decker called, especially as it was so early in the morning.

Decker was a gay man with a big responsible job in London and had a very well-off partner named Ben. They were both in their forties and looked every inch the role of business executives right down to their expensive Italian shoes. Decker wasted no time in announcing that he was giving a bit of “do” on Halloween night and needed a favour. Decker knew Cox through a mutual friend and they had met a few times and became phone friends when the other needed an ear to bend.

“You see, I have invited a few guys round for a dinner and then an event of some kind. This is sort of an annual party and well, we have virtually done all the things ten guys can do together like having a stripper, a nude magician, pin the tail on my lover...things are getting just a little stale, so this year I decided to try something wild and crazy. I called the owner of the new gay book & novelty shop near Hyde Park station and see what he might suggest. He has offered me his services to organize a kind of “Tupperware party” for gay guys. His role will be to bring along lots of cute and fun sex toys and demonstrate them for us. Should we find anything to our liking then we can make purchases directly from him!” Decker said in pleased tone.

Cox said bluntly, “Decker, you never invite us to this party so why on earth are you telling me this now? Damn it! I should have left for work about ten minutes ago.”

Decker now confided, “Well… you always said to me on the quiet that Rex is a bit of an exhibitionist and loves to be played with… So in short, I need him to fulfill the role of willing assistant to the toy man… a hole to be filled, to be frank with you!”

Cox was shocked but thrilled, “You mean none of your swanky bunch is brave enough to be ‘done’ with toys in front of the group?” Cox asked with glee.

Decker was quiet and then said, “They all talk a good game but they are all too full of themselves and completely lack the guts so far as public nudity or sex goes!”

Cox asked for all the details and found out that the toy man was booked for two other parties that night and Decker had to settle for a before dinner show at 6pm on Halloween. Rex would have to go directly from the office and so unable to go in costume, but then there would be no point since he would have to strip off anyway.

Decker had promised to take snaps with his digital camera to send to ‘x since Decker’s crowd was too “up their own arses’ for his taste even with such a great pre-dinner event to enjoy.

Decker and Cox had both agreed that Rex need not know what he would be required to do, just that he was needed to ‘drop’ in to this address for a few minute as requested by Cox.

Cox glided to work in a mist of sexual fantasy and hoped that Rex would enjoy being a ‘willing’ helper at the toy party in just a few days time.

More to Cum...................:)

Feel free to let me know your thoughts about Rex:)
derekjames57@yahoo.com