• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I had to have it!

MarknNY

Reaction score
I have never felt my own cock as hard as it would get in prison. Life in the penitentiary is all about long stretches of overwhelming boredom interlaced with intense violence. Stress is always there. That and the fact that you can't get any pussy makes it so when you lay down your every fucking thought is about getting your cock sucked, fucking the guard up in the tower, getting some fuck-books to jerk to...stuff like that. I used to just think of new ways to jack-off. I'd roll up fifi-bags, jerk with my other hand, fuck my dick into a pillow, jack with a glove on...anything to make it feel like I was fucking something other than my hand.

Sometimes I would just lay on my bunk, unable to sleep, and think about jacking of on my cellie, or just rubbing my dick up against his ass while he was asleep. When I was at Chino I had this cellie who was short and pretty small but with a real muscular ass. I used to imagine him as a stripper, as some kind of Puerto Rican whore or something. A few times when he was taking a bird bath and all the sheet s were hung up for privacy I could just see a small little strip through where the sheet overlapped with my lower bunk. I could just see his ass while he used a cup to pour water over himself and lathered up with soap. I couldn't see anything above his belly button or anything below his mid-thigh, just that muscular ass.

The first time I jacked-off to the sight of his ass we were, like, 50 days into a 3-month lockdown. We would get a shower every 3 days but, besides that, we were stuck in the cell all day long, everyday. I would work out in the morning and then spend most of the day watching my television, writing letters and rubbing my dick under the covers. My cellie would be up on his rack (above me) doing pretty much the same thing. Well, I don't know if he was rubbing his dick but he was definitely watching his own television, taking naps and fighting off the boredom.

That morning I was especially horny and when he finished his workout by stripping down to birdbath I was paying special attention to the way his little blonde hairs curled around in circles on his ass cheeks. I wondered if his asshole would feel like a pussy, if it would be tighter, if it would be too tight for me to get my 8" into even.

He disappeared behind the sheet he had strung up and I rolled over to catch better sight in the little peephole that I would worked a little wider by being my towel over. It hung a little lower now and I could feast my eyes on that ass without much fear of him seeing me do so. I threw one of extra sheets over me and pulled my boxers down. My cock was throbbing. I watched the water flow down over his muscular back and then trail down to a stream between the canyon of his lower back and ass crack. I imagined me stroking my cock right in there as I stroked it into my tight fist. I was choking my cock, fucking my fist hard. The soap was running down in between his ass cheeks now, looking less than accidental. Did he know I was watching?

I stroked harder. i knew I was risking getting caught and possibly having to fight to the death with my cellie (level-4 prisons are serious like that) but my erection didn't care and I was following its lead. My cock was huge. He was soapign up his legs, running his soapy hands over his balls, massaging them, cleaning under his foreskin. Then he reached his soapy hands down and used one to rub his dick while he ran the other over and down across his ass crack. I knew he had to be putting on a show for me. He was practically stroking his cock and fingering his asshole while I watched. I was so hard. The danger and uncertainty over just what the hell was going on here only made it hotter.

The uncertainty went away as he outright started stroking his cock with his soapy hand. He had a huge cock but I was too busy trying to watch his ass to really pay it too much attention. He turned around to show it to me but neither one of us had made a move to part the sheets aside. it was like we were both just jacking off and getting off on it but if we moved the sheets everything would be ruined. So, I just kept stroking, kept watching him stroke his big soapy fucking cock. We were both pretty quiet but I could hear him lightly moaning while his soapy cock squished in and out of his hand.

My ass was sweating and the sheets were sticking in them as I stroked harder and faster. I grabbed one of my socks from under the bed and threw it over my cock. I was stroking into my state-issue sock and he was turning back towards the toilet. We were both going to shoot. I tried to wait for him. I had never been into cock but I wanted to see him shoot. The first string he shot was huge and i could hear it slam into the metal toilet just as I started to shoot a huge load into my sock. My body shook as I just one huge string after another. I just kept cumming and cumming. The sock caught most of it but the load was so huge and came out so hard that some of it seeped through the sock and rubbed into my hand.

He finished his birdbath and jumped up on his rack. Neither one of us ever said anything about that day. I won't ever forget that ass of his though.