• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I take what I want!

MarknNY

Reaction score
I have always been the kind of guy to take what I want, when I want it. I guess that's one of the reasons I keep winding up in places that have bars over the windows, huh? Anyway, fuck it, that ain't ever gonna change. If I see someone with a watch I like I will usually just wait until I see the right timing and tell the motherfucker that it's my watch now, just take it off his wrist right there on the spot. If he's big or looks like he'll put up a fight I may have to make my play a little different but, one way or another, his shit is gonna be on my wrist before too much time has passed.

That's pretty much how I do it with gay dudes too. I don't ask for a blowjob...I tell a guy to give it to me. No "pretty please", just "get the fuck down on your knees and suck my dick". From my experience, most gay guys like it when you just push their mouth down around your cock anyways. Sometimes they need a little guidance, a firm hand to show them what they need.

The first time I ever had anything other than a white woman suck my cock was in the kitchen at Tracy, otherwise known as Duel Vocational Institute. I was 7 months into an 8-year term and I was already sick and tired of being locked up again. My old lady had checked out before I even left the county jail and I was surrounded by a bunch of Mexican and Black gangbangers all day long, my own personal vision of hell. This fresh-faced new guy had been working in the kitchen with me for about three weeks, just following me around everywhere I was his role model or something. I didn't mind but he wasn't exactly like one of my comrades or nothing. He was just a little too young, a lot too dumb, and about as fresh as meat came in that prison.

One day I was sitting back there in that miserable fucking kitchen and I just decided that I wanted to get my dick sucked. It had always been part of my moral code that homosexuals were inferior human beings but it just didn't matter to me anymore, not a lot mattered anymore. Besides, I wasn't gay. Getting your dick sucked by a man don't make you gay. Sucking a man's dick...now that makes you gay.

I didn't know whether the guy was gay or not but I started treating him a little better, treating him like my little homeboy, making him feel included in things more and more. Then one day I brought some of my fuck books to work and stashed them in the freezer. I had some big titty magazines and a Hustler. There almost impossible to get in prison nowadays but I had a good connection and got a new one every 4 or 5 weeks.

When things had kind of slowed down around there and everyone was playing pinochle or dominoes in their little groups I told the dude to come back to the freezer with me. I told him that I had some weed and didn't want to smoke it alone. We lit up the joint and passed it back and forth. We were both a little high and I was feeling even more horny now, not horny like a just saw a fine woman but horny like I wanted to be the king of my cage.

I pulled out the fuck books and let the guy look at one. We were both flipping through pages and pointing out how fine some of the women were and then I just pulled out my cock and started stroking it. He looked a little surprised but I told him it was all good, that I just had to hit a nut real quick. He mumbled something about "him too" and he pulled out his dick and started stroking to the magazine I had given him.

We were both stroking like madmen and I kept dropping little lugs, saying things like "I wish I had someone to suck this thing". He wasn't picking up what I was putting down though. He just said "me too" and kept stroking. Finally, I stopped and told him (in my best "convict" voice) that we could just suck each other, take turns, that lots of real convicts who served long prison sentences took care of each other like that.

He looked like he was unsure. He didn't look angry though. I couldn't tell what he was trying to figure out but I figured he had sucked a dick or two before if he wasn't blown back even a little bit by me suggesting that.

Sure enough, he agreed that it would be cool, as long as no one knew. He would suck my cock and then I would suck his. We would both get to blow a load and this prison sentence wouldn't seem like such a heavy weight around our shoulders for a bit.

His fucking tongue felt incredible. I knew he had sucked dick before now, for sure. He wasn't pushing his tongue at it, there was no tentativeness to it. He was licking my balls like they were chocolate-coated postage stamps. He just kept licking, flicking his tongue out over my shaft, up and over the throbbing head of my cock. I closed my eyes and tried to image that bitch of a girlfriend who'd left me was the one sucking my cock. She was a good little whore. I reached my hands around the back of the guys head and worked my cock in his mouth just like I used to do with her. He choked a little bit, just like she always did, but I didn't stop pushing it in. If anything, he sucked my cock better than she did. She was soft and dainty with it. He was sucking it hard. And deep. He was a good cocksucker, there was no doubt about that.

I pushed his head back down so that he was sucking my balls and I rubbed my cock up against his face. I wanted him to feel it, to know that it had been there. I really wanted him to know that he was a cocksucker from now on, that he would always be my cocksucker. I rubbed it against his face, pushed it in his eye, looking him in the eye while I did it. He was going to be my little homie alright.

I guess he could tell I was about to cum because he started to pull away...but I grabbed him by the ears and held his face down on my cock. The first jet of my jizz hit the back of his throat and he was ready for it. He just let stream after stream squirt down the back of his throat, The weed had me super sensitive and it felt like my cock was all the way down the back of his throat, like my hand was in there stroking the last few drops out. It was the best I had felt in months.

When I had was done I kneeled down to pull my pants back up and the guy said "my turn huh" as he started to stroke his hard cock in my direction. "Next time," I said with almost a chuckle "cops gonna come around soon so we got to get out of here. Next time I'll get you."

He knew I was lying but I didn't care. I mean...big homies are supposed to lie to you right?