• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rex and the Mad Medium... Part Two

derekjames

Reaction score
Rex and the Mad Medium... Part Two

Madame Hilda’s small car pulled up to an old, dark detached home about 20 miles south of where Rex had joined the ghost hunt. The small garden in front had gone to weeds long ago and lay brown in the dying sunlight of this June evening.
Madame Hilda made her way to the front door as Rex followed carrying her bag and a small picnic basket. The door opened with a creak as the old key was pulled from the lock and Madame Hilda led the way inside. Rex shut the door and turned the lock and looked for a light switch. Rex pushed the switch by the sitting room door and the hall was illuminated by a single dusty bulb on the ceiling. The house was in sad shape and in need of serious painting and complete cleaning.
“Dusty place, Hilda! You do pick winners I must say”, Rex joked in his friendly, warm way.
Hilda marched into the old sitting room and switched on a single table lamp without a shade. “I know. I know. Not a classy spot but in time, after my work tonight the owners will get back in here and really set to work!” Hilda pronounced with faith.
Rex found a small old table and placed the leather bag and straw basket down and gazed at the large room with a nervous twinge.
The room lay in shambles and the old tattered curtains covered the large windows so no street lights or the almost faded sunlight could even get a peek inward.
“You just tell me what to do. I want to help....a bit”, Rex said in a playful tone.
Madame Hilda turned his way with a sweet smile.
“You, my dear man, must just be here. I shall invoke the spirit and make my plea for a peaceful end to this haunting. I want you just to dust off that settee and relax, leave the ghost to me!” Hilda assured.
Rex noticed, too how attractive Hilda looked as she approached her ghost work, her curly dark hair touched with silver was pulled into a bun and just the right amount of make-up to make her look perfect for her role as medium to the spirit world.
Rex dusted and sat down on the ancient settee, noting his dark suit trousers would need a good dry cleaning after tonight.
As Hilda removed various items like a candle and a book from her bag, Rex asked, “Tell me more about these hauntings...what really took place?”
“Well, it seems like the ghost has been here a while now and to be honest seems to be rather...rather...How do I say this? Naughty. The ghost seems to be male and has a way of being very provocative with the living. Manages to make the folks living here very...very...horny!” Hilda said in an embarrassed tone.
“My heavens! Do tell me more!” Rex blurted out with a grin.
Hilda continued, “The ghost makes the inhabitants sex crazed and no tenant lasts more than a few months it seems. Tonight my job will be try to talk to “Him” and find out what he needs or wants. I must explain that “He” must leave tonight, for his own spiritual good.”
Rex chuckled and added, “Are you sure the owners have this right? It could be a hoax you know!”
Madame Hilda was sure it was not a hoax and insisted they eat and then she must begin the rituals involved in ridding the house of this evil, horny ghost.
After a small meal and a glass of red wine, Rex resumed his place on the settee.
Madame Hilda lit the candle and switched off all the electricity. The candle cast a dim light that made the house look even more spooky to Rex.
Hilda walked round the downstairs and then up, invoking the dead man...begging him to show himself and communicate his needs for her.
Rex heard her walking across the creaky floorboards above and smiled to himself, hoping the whole event would end soon.
Madame Hilda made her way to the rear bedroom. The room was empty except for a large dusty mirror on the far wall. Cracked and covered with grime, it barely reflected the candlelight from the large candle Madame Hilda carried in her shaking hand.
“Come forth, Oh Dark Spirit. Speak to me, use me....Come forth I say!”
The room seemed to shudder and the temperature dropped as if a freezer door had just opened.
Madame Hilda felt as if a slimy mist covered her whole body and wrapped round her like a snake about to strangle its prey.
“Speak...I command you....Speak!”
From the depths of her throat issued a voice that was both scary and sensuous.
“I am here! I am in you. I have filled you with my being. You want me gone...on my terms....MY TERMS ONLY!”
Hilda knew she was his now and must obey. Her own willpower was lost to this massive male spirit now housed within her body.
“I thirst. I crave. No other living human has been able to satisfy me. In life, I found no orgasmic delights...none of any real interest...but in death I must be satisfied perfectly....at least once! Then....I shall leave this house forever!”
Madame Hilda lost her fight and was pushed into the corners of her own mind, the ghost was now in total control of all her entire being.
Meanwhile, downstairs Rex became aware of voices...two voices. He had heard Madame Hilda and now....now he could hear a strange male voice. He could not believe his ears. Where had this man come from? The door was locked.
Rex was now becoming nervous. He could feel sweat begin to drip down his forehead and his feet felt very warm and moist inside his TNT socks deep in his loafers.
The creak of the bottom step made Rex jump. Madame Hilda walked into the room gazing down upon the mystified Rex. The candle flickered and made Hilda’s face look unearthly and slightly insane.
Rex stuttered, “Are you OK? I heard voices and one was not yours!”
“Mmm....true little man. Hilda is....shall I say....out to lunch....until I want her back....she stays hidden and YOU are MINE!” the strange voice sang from the mouth of Madame Hilda.
Rex was in shock. He wanted to stand up but his legs did not want to work.
Madame Hilda laughed in a throaty way that made R shudder with fear.
Rex realised Madame Hilda was possessed and he was in trouble.
Through Madame Hilda’s eyes, the horny dead man could see Rex and knew a sexual romp with him could set his spirit free once and for all....damn....and he would have to be inside a female medium....DAMN!
“You must obey me. I am or shall I say... WAS one hell of a lover in my lifetime and the men....Yes, Men....I was gay and never quite found the bliss I wanted....so many fucks and not enough true bliss! Tonight....please me....and I shall depart this house....forever! Disappoint me....and Madame Hilda jumps from the rooftop to her certain death!” the evil spirit laughed with hysterical glee.
Rex was speechless. He was being forced to have sex...with dear Hilda....by this horny, evil ghost....with no morals at all!
The ghost loved the look of Rex. His manly, mature features, the cut of his fit cyclers figure, the way he filled the business suit in all the right places....so appealing!
Rex could be his way out of this spiritual prison....if only the fulfilment was BLISS!
Rex looked up like a sad puppy. This made the spirit even more ravenous for his mature , seasoned body!
Madame Hilda waved the candle and placed it on the table by the settee.
“Now, let’s begin!”
Rex sat, unable to defend himself...he knew for Hilda’s sake he must obey.
Madame Hilda moved to him and pointed at his black slip-on loafers, “Remove those...show me your sexy socked feet....yes....let me enjoy those manly socked, tender feet encased in those silky, sheer socks of yours.....mmmmmmm!”
Rex gently lifted his left foot and slipped off the loafer, letting it fall to the floor. His warm, sweat glistening TNT clad foot sat propped on the settee.
“Yes.....Yes!!!! You are perfect....in life....I craved men in fine socks.....just like yours...but I never found the right man in the right socks....until now!! YOU are perfect my mature stud, perfect!!” the spirit crooned through Madame Hilda.
“Now for the other foot....mmmmmm!” Madame Hilda sang as her hand moved down and rubbed her ever growing clit through her flowery skirt.

More to cumXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DerekJames:devil;)