• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rex and the Mad Medium...Part 3

derekjames

Reaction score
Rex and the Mad Medium...Part Three Inspired By Tomas P, written by DJ

Bi-sex warning!!!!!!!:devil:

The horny male spirit surged deep within Madame Hilda’s helpless body and moved into all her deep erogenous zones like electric pulses of hot spasmodic waves.
Rex sat on the settee transfixed by her...no, HIS strange powers. The spirit even took control of her eyes....Yes....Rex could not see Hilda’s sweet eyes but powerful bewitching eyes that burned with smouldering passion fuelled from the great beyond.
“Now...show me your other socked foot...NOW!”
Rex obeyed and moved his fingers down and slipped off his right loafer, it hit the dusty floor with a dull thud. Rex moved his strong, large feet up together onto the settee so the spirit could view his black, moist TNT clad feet.
“My GOD...those feet...those feet look so delicious in those wonderful thick and thin socks...in all my earthly life I never saw such gorgeously HOT feet!” the aroused spirit confessed with great passion.
Rex knew that Madame Hilda’s life depended on his pleasing the evil sex crazed spirit and so he played along completely. Rex slowly rubbed his feet together in the silky sheer socks and let his fingers move down to stroke the soft, warm material all round and over each heel. The movements seemed to make the ghost drunk with pleasure.
“Mmmm....so fucking good! You know me....you know what I like!” the voice rasped.
Rex carried on rubbing and massaging his sheer clad feet and lifted his fingers to his nose and pronounced with a gleam in his eyes,” So warm and sweet. Love the musky scent of my feet after I work all day in my leather loafers....so HOT!”
Madame Hilda jolted like a bolt of lightening struck her and shot forward, grabbing hold of Rex’s feet on the settee. She buried her face between his soles and breathed deeply the scent of his warm socked feet and from within her a beastly growl emerged.
“OOOOOOOO.....GRRRRRRRR....YES!! Your feet are perfect and YOU will be my bliss, my FULFILMENT!!”
Rex felt her muscular tongue lash out and engulf the toes on his left foot. She sucked his toes through the sock material and he could sense a growing wetness between his toes and now around his cock. He knew he was becoming more than mildly aroused and his uncut tool grew by pulsing leaps within his tight briefs, straining to be set free. The powerful spirit was truly able to make the living sex mad and aroused beyond belief.
Rex was not familiar with women. As a youthful explorer, long ago in a summer mist and hidden in the old shed behind his first home, two girls had pulled his trousers down in a game. They were older and forceful and Rex obeyed as they pushed him against the shed wall and pulled his trousers down to his knees. They ogled his uncut flesh with keen interest; one was bold enough to pull the foreskin back to reveal his tender pink head. That was it, left in the dark shed and half nude he swore off females as predatory creatures. Later in life he had been kissed playfully and hugged but nothing on this scale...although as he well knew....Madame Hilda was entirely possessed by a fully male spirit who was hell bent on having a good time tonight!
Rex was amazed at how skillfully the tongue driven by this unearthly power worked his toes and the mouth sucked with vacuum force, now moving to his other foot and driving him into a frenzy. Cox would be so horrified at this sight, Rex lying back on the settee with dear Madame Hilda working his toes and making his cock bulge like a steel rod inside his suit trousers.
The scene only got more intense as Madame Hilda worked her skilful hands up Rex’s tight, toned legs and pushed toward his bulging crotch.
Rex swooned backward and closed his eyes as the hands found his equipment and massaged his tight pouch, feeling each curve and bulge held just inside his trousers.
“WONDERFUL....Your Cock is just as perfect as those feet...My hunger GROWS!!” the spirit moaned as the hands carried on the assessment of Rex’s vital goods.
The mouth sucked, the tongue licked savouring each morsel of Rex’s tasty sock sweat and the hands moved to the waiting zipper and began its descent.
Rex felt cold air reach his wet bikini briefs as the zipper parted and his bulge erupted forth. The black material of his skimpy briefs was soaked through with pre-cum, making the bulge translucent and exposing every vein and ridge of his turgid tool beneath the thin layer. Rex swayed from side to side as the hands pushed along the wet mound and found the edge of the fabric and began to peel it away, allowing Rex’s flesh to spring up and stand before the burning eyes of Madame Hilda like a soldier at attention.

More to cum....:eek:

Derekjames:)