• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The House Guest....Part 2 by DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
Part Two........

“Stop your struggling. Feel this point!” the stranger said as he poked what seemed to Rex to be a blade of some nature at his ribs through his dress shirt.

“OK. Just untie me. Tell me what you want. Where the hell is the guy who is staying with me? So help me if you hurt…” Rex was cut off mid sentence with a coarse response.

“Shut it! The other guy is fine. Just a bit tied up at present but fine. I want you, not him. So do as I say and I will leave…in a few hours and you both will be fine, you may be sore on the other hand!” the stranger said in a very aggressive tone that left Rex wondering what was about to happen. Rex was now in a cold sweat and his socked feet felt all clammy. He knew this guy must have been some internet crazy that had found him and now his nude photos on Flickr were making him the object of this weirdo’s desire. He stopped moving and lay still face down on his bed. He felt the chords come off his wrists and ankles.

“The blindfold stays on and I keep the knife nearby and ready in case you get clever or just plain stupid,” the voice sneered at him.

“Got it. Now what do I do? What do you want?” Rex asked in a hushed voice. The laugh was fiendish and scary to Rex. No words; just the laugh.

“I am going to sit here at the bottom of this bed and you’re going to do ALL I say. No shit, just do it!” the voice demanded in no uncertain terms. “Now get undressed and keep the fucking blindfold on!” the voice continued with no hint of kindness.

Rex obeyed slowly and removed his tie and shirt first, tossing them off onto the floor. Next he carefully slid off his trousers and dropped them off the bed.

“Stop right there,” ordered the voice.

Rex lay back in just his sweaty gold-toe dress socks and the baggy underpants he had on today. The stranger moved up on the bed and straddled Rex’s legs with gusto. Next thing Rex felt what he thought was the cold blade of a knife against his furry thigh.

“Look out, Gingerbread Boy. You may lose something precious,” the stranger said with glee as he nimbly sliced upward, cutting a gash into Rex’s underwear. Rex’s flaccid uncut cock flopped out. The stranger cut away the lower bits of the cloth and pulled them off Rex and began to growl like a hungry tiger in the zoo. Rex now was naked apart from the gold-toe socks and his dick gently lifted as if slightly aroused by the animal sound coming from his captor.

“You horn dog! I knew your cock would start to leap around! You like to be manhandled!” the stranger said in a very intrigued tone. Rex’s cock was now growing and it was rising up from its ginger nest and Rex knew he was turned on. Scared but aroused. He was in this man’s hands for better or worse.
Rex’s hand instinctively moved downward to his cock and he began to massage it, lifting and lowering the ample foreskin. The blindfold was almost making this situation too erotic for Rex and he lusted after the voice of this captor. Who was this masculine task master? The stranger sat back on his chair and drank in the view of this meek man’s goods on display purely for his delight. Rex stroked his cock and let the pre-cum flow down onto his fingers as he began to enjoy performing for this bizarre yet sexually charged stranger.

“Work that dick, Red!” shouted the voice. Rex obeyed and pleasured himself now by adding his other hand to the mix by stroking his balls and letting his fingers move ever closer to his fuzzy ass crack.
Rex lost himself in his rhythmic cock strokes and really could feel his pre-cum oozing out all over his tummy now. His fingers rubbed his moist rosebud and he slowly began to fuck himself with one finger, then two. The stranger laughed in a gravely way to signal approval of this sex show.

“Pull that foreskin. Really stretch it, baby!” the voice ordered and having no foreskin of his own, he was keen to see lots of skin action. Rex obeyed and tugged the end of his foreskin as far as it would go over his juicy knob and then pulled it back exposing his red, swollen cock head. Rex did this many times bringing out a lusty grunt of pleasure from the stranger.

“You cum and you’re in trouble,” the voice said in a serious tone. Rex felt a pair of fingers grab one of his balls and squeeze it tightly. Rex nearly hopped up but a crack from a whip kept him still. The stranger’s fingers poked and prodded Rex’s tender ball sack, making him rock hard with erotically charged pain. Rex continued stroking his cock but was ever mindful of the warning not to cum. He was in the middle ground between orgasm and outrageous stimulation. The ball work was intense but highly erotic. Then Rex heard a rummaging around in the bedroom. Still cocooned in the darkness imposed by the blindfold, the next feeling he had was of a dildo being pushed up his ready ass. The dildo was shoved and pulled making sucking sounds as it met his moist ass lips. The stranger had moved now to the anal phase of his planned session with Rex!

More to Cum…………………:eek:

Write me if you would like to add your ideas...thoughts...dreamsXXXX:)

derekjames57@yahoo.com

Last edited: