• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The River Boys : Chapter 3

matb

Reaction score
Reading from the start is recommended - Chapter 1

Peter takes photographs of the boys in the sunshine, and gets a massage.

Disclaimer: This story contains romance, male erotic imagery, nudity and adult and teenage sexual acts. If stories like this offend you or is illegal for you to read because of your age or the area where you live in, please leave now. All characters are original and owned by the author and should not be 'borrowed' without permission. Note that the use of the term ‘boy' indicates a young man and in no way refers to a child.

Chapter 3 – Sunshine and a massage

“I wonder what’s taking Derek and David so long,” asked Fred, looking around at the other guys.

“I saw them taking photographs with the old guy,” called out Josh, his red hair shining in the sunlight.

“Let’s go and find them” said Ryan, “my cock is starting to shrivel to nothing in this water.”

“That’s because it’s so small in the first place,” joked Josh, ducking him in the clear waters of the river.

“Maybe you should ask the old guy to suck it for you to see if it grows,” shouted Fred.

“Fuck you guys. You’re only jealous,” said Ryan, knowing just how big he got when excited. He started swimming back to the bank of the river, just managing to miss Josh who tried to jump on him again.

“I think it’s about time I put some sunscreen on anyway,” said Fred, following Ryan out of the water.

“Wait for us,” called out James and Tim who had been swimming a little way downstream from the others.

Peter had been listening to this exchange while deciding when to start taking some more photographs and decided now was the time. Walking down the slope he looked at the two sleeping boys. Both of them had turned over onto their backs, and he could see they had returned to their normal soft state, so he knew they would be less embarrassed to be woken up by him.

“Wake up boys,” he called out, gently prodding Derek with his bare foot, taking a photograph at the same time.

“Ungh,” cried out Derek, who sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

“You boys will get burnt if you don’t put on some sun cream,” advised Peter.
David had also woken up by now and stood up shakily, leaning with his hand on his friend’s shoulder as he stretched his legs. Peter noticed that both boys had quickly looked down to see what state they were in and smiled to himself, glad that he had caught them looking at themselves on camera.
‘These photographs are going to be great,’ he chuckled to himself.
They walked down the slope to join the others. Derek introduced Peter, as they dried themselves off.

“Guys. This is Peter I told you about earlier. He’s agreed to take photographs of us all for the album of our weekend.” Some of the boys responded with a wave of the hand, while a few came up and shook his hand and introduced themselves.

Peter found it difficult to keep his mouth from hanging open as he was surrounded by all these beautiful naked young men.

“Thanks guys for the welcome. Just try to act normal when I’m taking ‘photos as they come out much better that way... more natural, so to speak.”

“Why don’t I start off by taking some now, while you are drying yourselves off, and putting on some sun cream.” Peter raised the camera and started snapping away, feeling like he had won the lottery. Not all the boys were very good looking. Some were a bit skinny for his taste and some a bit stocky, but there was something about them all being naked that just pushed all his buttons.

He decided initially to take general group shots of them, as he thought concentrating on individual boys might be a little embarrassing. Until they got used to him being around with the camera.

They started rubbing sun cream onto each other’s back, arms and legs, but Peter noticed they stayed away from each other’s chests - and definitely avoided the stomach and groin areas.

‘Not surprising,’ he thought to himself. Nevertheless, he noticed several of the boys’ cocks lengthening and thickening, no doubt roused by other hands against their skin.

Peter got several good shots of the group and then decided to move away before any of the boys felt embarrassed by his presence. He figured they would get used to him in small doses rather than too much all at once.

“Cheers guys. Got some great pics. See you all later.”

With that Peter turned around and started walking up the gentle slope to his camper van.

“Peter. Wait!” someone called out.

‘Probably Derek or David,’ thought Peter as he turned around to see who was calling him. It was Ryan, one of the boys who had introduced himself earlier.

“Remember me, I’m Ryan,” he said, coming up to Peter. “You should get some sun cream on your shoulders otherwise you’ll get burned badly.”

With that he poured some cream onto his hand and stretched out his offering to the startled Peter.

“Why, uh, why, thank you,” he said stumbling a little. “That’s probably a good idea, so thank you.”

Ryan was slightly shorter than the other boys and stilled showed signs of puppy fat. He wasn’t fat exactly. More like, comfortable or cuddly, Peter decided. He had a mischievous look about him, with a twinkle in his eyes, which made him look like he could be the joker in this group.

Peter put the camera on the ground and crouched over to let the boy do his thing. Ryan began rubbing cream slowly on the older man’s shoulders, gently massaging them at the same time.

“Wow! I get a massage at the same time!” said Peter, trying to get a laugh in his voice. This was actually quite difficult as he felt his chest tightening as the boy’s surprisingly strong fingers kneaded his flesh.

“Have you done this before?” he managed to gasp, almost quivering under the boy’s firm touch.

“I’m the football team’s masseur,” explained Ryan, as he started working on Peter’s arms, rubbing in long smooth strokes from the shoulder to the hand as he walked around to stand in front of Peter.

“My mother started teaching me when I was younger, and I just sort of carried on. I’m not fast enough to be on the team, so this is my way of being able to join in,” he explained. “I’m glad you like it.”

“I certainly do,” spluttered Peter, wondering if he would ever get his voice back to normal.

The boy was standing in front of him with his cock dangling in front of Peter’s face as he rubbed the cream into his arms. Peter was certain that the boy would be able to feel his panting breath on his beautiful teenage cock.

Fortunately he soon asked Peter to stand up so he could do his chest and stomach. The problem was Peter’s own cock was now really hard and slightly caught up in his undershorts. Worst of all, he daren’t reach into them to adjust himself. That would give the game away, so he just took a deep breath and started talking some rubbish about how lovely the weather was.

Fortunately it wasn’t long before Ryan had finished rubbing cream on Peter’s chest and stomach and turned Peter around to do his back.

After a short while the boy knelt down on the grass to start on his legs, working up from his feet. As he felt the boy’s hand reach upwards on his thighs, he was sure he was going to start shaking. Anyone’s hands doing this, the sensation would have been enough to nearly send him over the edge. As it was, Ryan knew exactly what he was doing and his firm hands were nearly sending Peter into a frenzy of excitement.

He took a deep breath and tried to make himself calm down.

By now the boy’s hands had reached the bottom of Peter’s shorts, and he was sure the exquisite torment would stop. But instead, Ryan kept on going. His hands continued their way under Peter’s shorts, gently massaging the sun cream into his skin.

‘This is better than sex,’ thought Peter to himself. ‘Well, it’s almost like having sex,’ he corrected himself. ‘Out in the open, with all the other boys only a few feet away.’

He suddenly started to worry about what the rest of the boys might be thinking about this spectacle, what with Ryan’s hands under his shorts. He looked over and saw that they were having a game of football. Apparently, they were not interested in them at all.

‘Maybe they hadn’t noticed,’ he hoped although he didn’t really believe it.
“Turn around and let me do your front,” asked Ryan, although in a voice that was a little more commanding than requesting.

With all this massaging and rubbing, Peter’s cock was not only very hard, but he was sure it had started to dribble a bit too.

‘There would definitely be a mark on the front of my shorts,’ Peter worried to himself.

“It’s a good thing your shorts are baggy,” said the boy, looking up into Peter’s eyes. “This way I can get the cream all the way up. People so often forget to do this, and then wonder why they burn near the top of their legs.”
‘Oh God!’, cried Peter inwardly, ‘don’t let him notice.’

“You have strong legs,” said Ryan, with an implied question. “Do you do play sport or anything?” this time asking a direct question.

He looked up again at Peter as he knelt before him, his hands now rubbing cream onto Peter’s thighs under his shorts. The touch of the boy's hands as they wandered dangerously to his hard cock was almost too much.

Peter looked down and considered this rather bizarre, albeit wonderful sight. Here was this beautiful naked young man kneeling in front of him with his hands rubbing his legs and moving upwards under his shorts, and with a smile on his face.

“I’m really enjoying this massage,” gasped Peter, struggling to get his voice to sound more normal. “You are very good at this.”

“Thank you,” answered Ryan, “I get a lot of practice with the team and actually enjoy it. Maybe it’s because I can do something they can’t, and they always seem to enjoy it.”

With that the boy stood up and wiped his hands on his chest and stomach to clear any cream left over on his hands. Peter nearly went into convulsions at seeing the boy rub himself in this way, on top of everything else this was almost the last straw.

Quickly, he thanked Ryan and walked briskly up the slope hoping that the boy wouldn’t consider his rather abrupt departure too rude.

What he didn’t realise was that Ryan had been very much aware of what was going on inside Peter’s shorts. Whilst it was true that he was the football team’s masseur, he never did this outside the locker room, and had certainly never done this to a stranger and had never dreamt that if he did it would be with an older man.

In fact, Ryan had been worrying that Peter would notice his own problem. In spite of trying to ignore it partly by talking a lot to Peter, his cock had a mind of its own and had started to rise. Fortunately he hadn’t got completely hard so maybe Peter hadn’t noticed.

‘Why did I find this so exciting?’ he wondered. He never got an erection when massaging the guys on the football team.....

Ignoring the guys playing around with the football, he ran into the river to cool off, joining James and Tim. He wondered briefly about the two of them as they grinned at him.

‘Oh shit! They saw.....,’ he thought to himself.

The River Boys

Last edited: