• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

"Gay Heaven" on the beach

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hay Guys,

I was down walking on the beach earlier, so I thought I would "advertise" this place in the sand

So with summer approaching, let see how many "Gay Heaven"'s we can get on the beach :)

Post a picture of your mark :)

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hope you're having a good holiday... don't think about Monday morning yet!!

ps... Penzance;)

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
i would have on my "beach" getaway this last weekend except the temps were in the 60's with high winds, clouds and rain - BLAHHHH!!! I'll post a GH etching....but it will have to wait until it's a nice memory instead of a weather-clusterf*ck!!!!!

g

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Now that the summer holidays have started where is your "Gay Heaven" on the beach?

Where are you going this year?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Bit saddened that no one else "Gay Heaven" 'd on the beach :(

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Bit saddened that no one else "Gay Heaven" 'd on the beach :(

maybe the only cool people left here live in northern hemisphere?:? I went to a beach in Iceland one time and my balls were the size of Peanut M&M's....not good;)

g

Ioanna

Reaction score
Sorry Yoyo it is not written in the sand of a beach, but I have my imagination to work and hope you like it as well.

Ioanna

Reaction score
Hay Guys,

I was down walking on the beach earlier, so I thought I would "advertise" this place in the sand

So with summer approaching, let see how many "Gay Heaven"'s we can get on the beach :)

Post a picture of your mark :)
[/QUOT

Yesterday I was on the beach and remembered your call Yoyo.
Too bad no one answered to your call and post a picture .
This especially for you, sorry if it is not very clear but the wind blew too hard and I had to be quick .... I hope you appreciate him.

O

OLMPKY

I better not end up doing this or im gonna have eyes all over me lookin like "what da hell?"

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
WOW Ioanna NICE ONE :)

I was a bit saddened last year when no one else followed my. So AMAZING that someone remembered the thread way back then.

Lets hope this encourages others to follow suite :)

YOYO

Ioanna

Reaction score
I better not end up doing this or im gonna have eyes all over me lookin like "what da hell?"

You can always answer:
I am a proud member of the friendliest community on the net.

Ioanna

Reaction score
WOW Ioanna NICE ONE :)

I was a bit saddened last year when no one else followed my. So AMAZING that someone remembered the thread way back then.

Lets hope this encourages others to follow suite :)

YOYO

Well Yoyo I have that feeling sometimes to and think, what am I doing and for who?
So you see that you should never lose hope and that there is always someone somewhere out there who thinks anyway on you.;)

Ioanna

Reaction score
Not a beach person myself. I think they are still frozen? Haven't been near:p

There are obviously a lot of other places where you "GayHeaven" can write.
Look where I found it anywhere in Northern Europe ....