• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

New Drawings

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
hey there guys its been a while since i have posted some of my stuff here
i hope you like it and that you leave nice comments hehe :p
thank you :) xoxo

this one is supposed to be brent corrigan, but i dont think it looks much like him :p

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I like the third picture. Great shading, dont mention the details on pecs and abs. Need a revision on both hands. The left one looks smaller and the right one looks swelling. Seems like there some misalignment on his thigh. Male have a space on his groin to contain their pouch, while in here you seems to neglect that. Or maybe it was a matter of perspective view. It just my blunt humble opinion.
Keep up the good work.

retro2263

Reaction score
Maybe give this a try on the next one when you're adding shading.....light tonal value, medium tonal value, dark tonal value. Keep them distinct ( that will add dimension and emphasize the forms )and don't fall into the "smudging with your fingertip" trap ( that just makes one gray haze over your drawing ). Try looking at ANSEL ADAMS photos, he was a master of tonal values. Keep practicing, looks good.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Hhhm, the third picture reminds me of Brent Corrigan, not the second.

I like your drawings and thanks for sharing. :)

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
thank you for all the comments guys :)
keep giving your opinions ^^

Cerno

Reaction score
They look good.

Why does the second pic looks dark? I believe there's a plugin in Photoshop to enhance the bright professionally until it reaches quality like your first and third art.

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
i took a picture of it instead of scanning it, was lazy lmao, and i dunno how to use photoshop :p xD

retro2263

Reaction score
i took a picture of it instead of scanning it, was lazy lmao, and i dunno how to use photoshop :p xD

PM me and I can give some pointers on Photoshop. I don't to put tech stuff on your thread.

R

Rozas

Damn it looks like GHeaven is becoming an art site (what I can only applaud ofcourse).

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Damn it looks like GHeaven is becoming an art site (what I can only applaud ofcourse).

Yes, it seems we have talented members here and more important, members willing to share their works with us. Excellent :thumbs up:

IVTerryNum

Reaction score
I like how the second and third drawings are way better than the first anyone can tell you didnt do it.