• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Free cam like ch@tr@nd0m/ch@+r0ul3tt3?

derderder8

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i am sorry if this is not the right place for my thread :worried:

But i would like to ask you if you know some free sites like ch@tr@nd0m or ch@+r0ul3tt3 to show of yourself?

I used to be on ch@tr@nd0m ... doing things... :blushing:
but now they are blocking nudity and i dont know a better site

to be clear, i am not asking for a website to broadcast and earn money,
i want to use a site for random cam to cam :)

so does anyone know a good one?

thanks a lot guys p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

chris81ffm

Reaction score
Try http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://dirtyroulette.com/

:pP

Be sure to anonymize all links to external sites as required by forum rules.

Hi guys,
i am sorry if this is not the right place for my thread :worried:

But i would like to ask you if you know some free sites like ch@tr@nd0m or ch@+r0ul3tt3 to show of yourself?

I used to be on ch@tr@nd0m ... doing things... :blushing:
but now they are blocking nudity and i dont know a better site

to be clear, i am not asking for a website to broadcast and earn money,
i want to use a site for random cam to cam :)

so does anyone know a good one?

thanks a lot guys p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

derderder8

Reaction score
first of all thank you very much :big hug:

i think i will use this site for some fun ;)

but i experienced some issues with the cam :worried:
there is a small window on the lower right showing your own cam (so you know what the other person can see while chatting)
but in my case it is only showing me a small part of what my opposite can see,
which makes it really hard for me to tell if someone can se my face, dick or nothing at all :(

do yoou know how to fix it? X_X

H

homoarchives

Maybe try R!ngCentr@l Meetings or Z00m? There's always plenty of open rooms to show off or you can always open your own.

Last edited: