• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
REINDEER MAFIA (original title POROMAFIA)

When the matriarch Brita Nelihanka, who for a long time ruled over the wastelands in the north, dies, the relatives gather to distribute the inheritance. However, the testament offers big surprises. Soon the family is embroiled in a power struggle

This popped up on the World Drama section of All4, a free UK streaming service and so far so good - it's scandi-noir from Finland, quite tense and dark but also has it's lighter comedic moments. Even though I'm only 3 episodes in there has been a couple of major plot twists already. 5 more episodes to go. Shame I looked at the trailer- a couple of spoilers there for me.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
REINDEER MAFIA (original title POROMAFIA)

Is it any good? Well I have just finished binge watching the last 5 episodes! Classic & classy Scandi-noir - so many plot twists and turns everyone seems to be schemeing and you're never quite sure who's telling the truth and who's lying then add in the odd jawdropping revealation to stir it all up. Is there something about living in a cold climate with lots of snow and months of darkness that feeds these dark, brooding, but funny dramas? I particularly liked the way they put it together. Episode 1 starts with a violent act and the story unfolds from then but in each episode we get a to see a little bit more of what was going on around, and before, that violent act (from ten years before) and begin to piece together why characters are doing what they are doing "now". And for a major revealation how about in the final seconds of the final episode introducing a new character, so I guess there is, or will be, a Season 2.... I can't wait!

An really excellent series, recommended if you can track it down.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
BREATHTAKING

A very powerful drama series following a doctor looking after the most gravely unwell patients in the early days of the Covid-19 pandemic and based on diaries of medics and staff in A&E departments. This special series is 3No. 1hr long episodes and showed just how overwhelmed the NHS was, particularly at the beginning of the epidemic when not much was know about how to deal with Covid-19 and a bit later when infection numbers started climbing. A harrowing and difficult watch and as someone who spent 8 hours in a Covid A&E department surrounded by all the staff in the full PPE; masks; face shields; boots; gowns; gloves etc is sure brought it back.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I've been watching LOVE/HATE, an Irish TV series about Dublin based drugdealer/gangsters. There are 28 episodes over 5 series with a big cast - mainly as so many are either shot; blown up; stabbed or tied up and thrown into the boot of a car and never seen again! Aidan Gillen; Robert Sheenan; Tom-Vaughn Lawlor and Killian Scott ( who reminds me of a young Brad Pitt) are some of the main stars (Killian Scott's real name is Cillian Murphy but the other one got in 1st so he had to change his name) a young Barry Keoghan is in series 4 (until he gets shot) It is a gripping show, very violent and very bloody.

How violent is it....?

If you have access to the ITV X streaming service you can find the whole lot there. I binge watched the final 3 episodes- the finale was jaw-dropping.

Last edited: